ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which is the popular ii institute in kolhapur/pune?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Here's is the list of various coaching institites for IIT based preparation in kolahpur/pune-

IMS

Career Launcher

Chate Coaching Classes

Surya Academy

TIME

Oscan Academy

Chate Coaching Classes

Success Academy

However if you need a hassle free coaching and want to prepare for IIT just being home then you certainly need not go anywwhere as you could get all the necessary coaching from askiitian's itself. For more information and various packages, Click Here 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 2 months ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya 2 months ago

Make NCERT books as a base and get previous years’ question papers and assignments etc so that you may practice them and come across the style of question paper, plus you need to surf on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 days ago
i am expecting 190-200 jee main paper 2 and scored 94.45 in tamilnadu board exam. can i get architecture spa and nits?

Hi.. As per the scores you are describing, since your percentage is good, there are chances that you can get architecture in NITs. You can also try for other branches in other NITs also....
  img
Sakshi 18 days ago

No its difficult to get seat in SPA or NIT as you are very far from expected cutoff range.
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

Its difficult in getting selected in top university. there are many universities which provide you excellent placement,top infrastructure,desired course The top universities 1 BITS, Pilani...

abhinaipadachuru 17 days ago
i give jee main in 2014 and i was not eligible for advanced in 2014 then again i give in 2015 and give both main+advanced then how many chances required for me and also give 12 th in 2014?

JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice in consecutive three years and JEE Advanced can be attempted for twice only and that too two consecutive years....you didn’t mention your +2 board...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
i got 78 marks in jee mains and 89% in cbse 12 th board ,can i get admission to iet davv indore?

Although the chamces are less, but it depends on Second and third counselling followed for backlog seats... Try attending counselling......hope for the best,..........
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

You should keep an eye on the counselling round and keep checking at intervals the details on the official website...if there are available seats and if you nail in there then you may get a ...

Soneel Verma 26 days ago

you can get a seat if u r careful in ur counselling

Prajwal Kavad 26 days ago
SIR, need ur help... as paper-2 result is not yet declared so how can one know that the person will be eligible for JEE ADVANCE Paper-2 ?????? Reply as soon as possible....

look mansi i had been checking on internet since 2 days but does not get any positive feedback and also contacted trough my links but no results, but dont worry as soon as i get some update ...

ng29 2 months ago

hey mansi according to my information the result will be available between 10 to 20 may last year also it was released between 10 to 20 may

Nikunj Fotedar one month ago

there is no such thing as paper two advance if a person has cleared jee mains that during the registration of jee mains there is a option present to choose for AAT (architecture applitude...

Nikunj Fotedar one month ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 3 years ago
View all Questions »