• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

how can i prepare for iit entrance exam. give me some advice

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

JEE exam is not very difficult. One has to get their basics right and little hard practise of problems is all you need to excel in JEE exam. The topics in which you are realtively stronger, you do not need to work more on those topics. Concentrate on the topics which you are not comfortable with.

all the best !!

5 years ago

Dear Ragavi,

Just be cool. Exam will not be very tuff, but require a 'tedhi soach'. Just do as much practice as u can, & don't loose confidence till last!!!!! Prepare urself mentally, than u will beat JEE.

Hope u like this.

Plz. click Yes below. Thanks!!!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 5 months ago
I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Sir, I got 92 marks in jee adv 2016 but got 9 marks in maths.but I got 930 obc rank in mains.I got NIT delhi.should I go for 2nd attempt or give 2nd attempt during 1st year btech or I should...

NIT D is good college, its reputation would be good when shift in its own building. Its a span of 4 year..thing would be good.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 days ago
How much part of class 11 comes in Aipmt for Biology , Chemistry. And Physics? ​

@ ABHINAB THE WHOLE syllabus of 11 th will come in the aipmt paper , cbse will ensure that from every chapter the ques will be asked , and if u are comparing the aipmt paper from 11 th and...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

60% part is from class 11 syllabus and 40% part comes from class 12 syllabus. best of luck for aipmt preperations regards sahil

SAHIL 2 months ago
sir,which are the engineering entrance exams that i should go for?

There are many good engineering entrances that will let you enter into one of the finest colleges. You can go for JEE , AIEEE, BITSAT (BITS), SRMJEE (SRM university) VITEEE (VIT...

Natasha Roy 7 months ago

Hello. JEE mains, BITSAT (BITS), SRMJEE (SRM university) and VITEE (VIT university) are the most important entrance exams held in the country for BTech. I strongly recommend you to attempt...

RAKSHA A 7 months ago

Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint...

Gaddam Chethan 7 months ago
i have subscribed for self study pakage of aipmt aiims but there is lot of mistakes in mcq and it is not worth for 20000 so iwant my money back how to get my monet back?

@ gagan mail the askiitian team with the mail id – support@askiitians.com they will do the needfull for you .. i donot think , u will get the refund .. i also subscribed to class 12...

Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off