• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

how can i prepare for iit entrance exam. give me some advice

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

JEE exam is not very difficult. One has to get their basics right and little hard practise of problems is all you need to excel in JEE exam. The topics in which you are realtively stronger, you do not need to work more on those topics. Concentrate on the topics which you are not comfortable with.

all the best !!

5 years ago

Dear Ragavi,

Just be cool. Exam will not be very tuff, but require a 'tedhi soach'. Just do as much practice as u can, & don't loose confidence till last!!!!! Prepare urself mentally, than u will beat JEE.

Hope u like this.

Plz. click Yes below. Thanks!!!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir,i am expecting my jee advanced rank to be above 700 ,are there any chances for me to get into any iits

yes sure riya if your rank is above 700 then you can easily get into a very good iit and in a very good branch also.this is because in iit they are near about 10,000 seats so students rank...

SAHIL 20 days ago

Dear Friend, if this may be the score then there is no second opinion about it that you may certainly get a seat at an IIT and it would be your choice only whether to join at there or at...

Aneesh Sehgal 15 days ago

@ riya yes, easily u can get into any iit , specially in iit delhi and bombay , the seats in iit are 10k except the new iit , if the new iit wl also add then that will reach upto 15k around ...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago
is there a paper 1 paper2 cut off for each subject in jee advanced2016

Your overall performance will be considered, make sure you leave no stone unturned while preparation for the test and thereafter carry out a survey to locate a reputed and esteemed...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

actually no …...all that depends on is your rank .my brother got 8 in maths but due to his brilliant marks in physics and chemistry he could get into iit roorkee

souvik roy one month ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
I got 326 in Bitsat, 193 in JEE Mains and 91.6% in CBSE, JEE Adv is not promising pl advise which college should i opt Want to do MBA after B Tech

Your result is good, no doubt, you may get a chance to enter esteemed colleges or universities of our country, if you ask me to recommend some names for the same, i may opine – Vivekananda...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee main can i get admission in NIT in computer science nd i am OBC ncl

Getting CS may be difficult in your case or you may have to go up to its last round for it. where as other branches you can get. Thanks.
  img

Yes You may get it. Thanks.
  img

Electrical engineering is possible with this rank...in NIT ​

aman kumar 11 months ago
i am now stuing in 12 and iam starting my preparation for iit from 1/11/9 i can study maximum hours required in next months i have all the required material also but i dont kow how sould i...

Dear prasan You have started your prepration from 1/11/09 so you have only hadly 5 month left. you have not mention what is the reason to leave coaching classes. you need to work hard...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

Dear prasan upadhyay , Hope you are fine. I can understand your problem. Don't think about the past. Now the important thing you have to do is don't neglect the your present studies. While...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off