• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

how can i prepare for iit entrance exam. give me some advice

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

JEE exam is not very difficult. One has to get their basics right and little hard practise of problems is all you need to excel in JEE exam. The topics in which you are realtively stronger, you do not need to work more on those topics. Concentrate on the topics which you are not comfortable with.

all the best !!

5 years ago

Dear Ragavi,

Just be cool. Exam will not be very tuff, but require a 'tedhi soach'. Just do as much practice as u can, & don't loose confidence till last!!!!! Prepare urself mentally, than u will beat JEE.

Hope u like this.

Plz. click Yes below. Thanks!!!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 9 months ago
I am preparing for IIT JEE 2016. I want to know the correct strategy for PCM in order to crack the exam. Also, the books which are must and which can be done in these 40 days

Refer the below link for the preparation tips: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html...
  img
Vijay Mukati 22 days ago

hello, you have to start revision which you learned topics.and do meditation every morning..................all the best.........................

raj kumar 22 days ago
Which is better aakash dlp or allen dlp and why? In which i can crack Aiims

Dear Student, I will suggest you to go through our online class room program and the study materials provided by us. We provide the best tutors (IITians) and study materials for JEE/AIPMT....
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Which branch and college is best for jee advanced open category rank 4690. thank you. please reply soon

Try to preferr core branches only in any IITs (prefer onlder IITs). You can also see the opening and closing rank of different IITs for different branches from the official website of jee...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Try for all top 7 IITs along with most preferable branchs... also, TRY FOR INTEGRATED COURSES CS> EC>EE>ME> http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago
I got a rank of 1340 in jee advanced 2015 .I want to take course in one of the top 4 iits. Being a north indian,I'm being skeptical about joining IIT madras,also I would like to know about...

Maths and computing at IIT KANPUR involves Mathematics course, Computer Science courses,finance courses,etc. Last year this branch get closed at 1800. Further, KANPUR is one of the best...

subham 10 months ago

I actually do not have much interest in computing related branches.What about energy engg..in bombay.? Does IIT Madras provide a good option for north Indians??.I have heard the dominance...

Ayush Agrawal 10 months ago

At your rank, the best option seems to be MATHS AND COMPUTING at IIT Kanpur.

subham 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off