FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   how can i prepare for iit entrance exam. give me some advice

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

JEE exam is not very difficult. One has to get their basics right and little hard practise of problems is all you need to excel in JEE exam. The topics in which you are realtively stronger, you do not need to work more on those topics. Concentrate on the topics which you are not comfortable with.

all the best !!

4 years ago

Dear Ragavi,

Just be cool. Exam will not be very tuff, but require a 'tedhi soach'. Just do as much practice as u can, & don't loose confidence till last!!!!! Prepare urself mentally, than u will beat JEE.

Hope u like this.

Plz. click Yes below. Thanks!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Currently I am solving H.c.verma and D.C. pandey for physics.. is it sufficient or i should go for CENGAGE also ???

What’s my suggession is to understand the basic concept from wherever you are doing if you will follow everything conceptually then two books will be sufficient for you.
  img
Piyush 6 days ago

What?
  img
Piyush 2 days ago

Those are theb

abhinaipadachuru 5 days ago
sir am satyajit from odisha i hv scord 78 in ds yer jee main and 63% in my board so my expected air will be nearly 3,50,000 ur site shows some probable nits for me is dat on d outer state...

Hi.. The data given by you is not complete.. Actuallt with this rank and marks percentage in the jee mains, if you belong to the general category, there are almost no chances to get into...
  img
Sakshi 2 days ago

It is difficult to get in NITs for this rank. Probably you may get in last round of allotments or in extraspot round but tough to get in starting rounds ofcounselling. All the best
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

Dear Satyajit, although very rare chance of getting into any NITs on the basis of any kind of reservation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago
sir i am getting 175 in jee advance and i belong to general category... my score is 194/360 in jee main and 93.90% in cbse board 2015. what all options will i hve to choose from ?? will be...

sir cut off for jee advance has been declared to be 177 .how are you saying that at score of 175 i will be able to get into iit ??

Ayush Mishra 28 days ago

i m talking about jee advance sir its 124 …

Ayush Mishra yesterday

For sure yes, you can get into IIT as well as MNIT Allahabad...it is entirely your choice where you wishto get your degree from, there are some other choices too – NIT,Kurukshetra Lovely...

Soneel Verma 28 days ago
nit ranking for mechanical

Dear Nitin, It all depends on the kind of performance an institute shows in placements of its students...and in this regard apart from NITs/IITs there are some chosen one institutions which ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

order of rankings of nit for mechanical is warangal > trichy > allahbad > jaipur APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

nit allahabad is the best

Shreyam Kesarwani one month ago
i am getting 112 marks and excepted board percentage in between 85% and 90% cbse 2015 predict my rank according to your experience and also suggest me colleges in punjab and nearby states...

good job to score such good marks and percentage...In Punjab you can surely try at Lovely Professional University, Phagwara...i have heard a lot about it...the largest uni....with n-number...

Aniket Bagga 21 days ago

last yearcut off for jee main was 115 and this year its expected to be more than that so as ur score is less than previous years cut off in my opinion u will not be able to qualify jee main ...

ng29 2 months ago

your marks are less than cut off.but can’t say.wait till results

sajid one month ago
In India, from where maximum amount of revenue collected by Government?

The maximum amount of revenue collected by Government of India is from Excise duties An excise or excise tax (sometimes called an excise duty) is a type of tax charged on goods produced...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »