Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

how can i prepare for iit entrance exam. give me some advice

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

JEE exam is not very difficult. One has to get their basics right and little hard practise of problems is all you need to excel in JEE exam. The topics in which you are realtively stronger, you do not need to work more on those topics. Concentrate on the topics which you are not comfortable with.

all the best !!

4 years ago

Dear Ragavi,

Just be cool. Exam will not be very tuff, but require a 'tedhi soach'. Just do as much practice as u can, & don't loose confidence till last!!!!! Prepare urself mentally, than u will beat JEE.

Hope u like this.

Plz. click Yes below. Thanks!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 24 days ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 23 days ago
hello my air is 650(gen). which is better? IIT G/IIT R CSE or IIT M Dual Degree Electrical engg.

Almost all the institutions mentioned bty you are quite renowned, you may make sure what interests you the most and then make a virtual tour to the official websites of some other reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

IIT M dual degree is preferable choice since IIT m is a very huge and beautiful campus with superb Labs but if you want only CS then go for IIT Roorkee all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 22 days ago
Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan 26 days ago
which rank i should see for nit admission either category rank or crl rank

Check for both options under both the categories.
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

They consider CRL for seat allotment and then Category rank for relaxation, so you should check both the ranks, and try to visit the official website of JEE to find out where do you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago
which college to prefer for E.C ddit or nirma?

NIRMA...UNIVERSITY...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 15 days ago

Nirma Uni, Ahmedabad, without any second opinion, still if you are in a fix then try to take out the names of certain leading institutions where the students are offered quality education...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago
SIr, I have the options for (a) 5 yr integrated M.Tech at IIEST, Shibpur, Howrah, (b) BE (Hons in Chem. Eng.) at BITS Hyderabad, and (c ) B.Tech (IT) at Nirma Univ, Ahmedabad. Which One to...

What specialization you are getting at IIEST, shibpur?
  img
Vijay Mukti 9 days ago

I am getting 5 Year Integrated M.Tech. in IT.

Animesh Das 9 days ago
View all Questions »