Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

I was asked a question frm IITians. there is one reply of my question. But it is not opening. plz reply me again.The question was:-

I was an average student in 11th and 12th..now i have the feeling to join iit.i am ready to work really really hard.but there is no time for any coaching.I have only 10 days 4 preparation bcoz of +2 PSEB exams.please help me with the topics and if u could please give me a time table so tat i can prepare my portions according to that.I want 2 take admission in NIT Jalandhar on the base of my rank..........

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You try to get more than 40% of the marks...

Study more than 10 hrs daily.....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

what is law of reciprocal proportion? with more example

hi bimal please visit on youtube and copy this Law of Reciprocal Proportions | Chemistry | Class 11 | IIT JEE Main + Advanced | AIPMT | askIITians you will be redirected to a video related...

SAHIL 7 days ago

@ bimal If two different elements combine separately with the same weight of a third element, the ratio of the masses in which they do so are either the same or a simple multiple of the...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
Is class 12 th pass student from cbse change to state board for again 12 th will be eligible for jee advance or not?

@ rajiv yes , u are elligible but the thing is it might not help you , beacuse in jee mains and advanced the paper setting comitee is cbse and they will follow strictly the cbse syllabus...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago

you are eligible if you have not appeared in jee advance exam 2 times before because only 2 chances are given to sit in advance exam. please post if still any doubt regard sahil:]

SAHIL 24 days ago
i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...

@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...

Umakant biswal one month ago

sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...

SAHIL one month ago
I AM PREPARING FOR CLASS 12[SCIENCE] HSC BOARD EXAMS AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHY SHOULD I GIVE PRIORITIES FIRST TO STUDIES ?

@@xavier your query are not clear , kindly retype the question . as you are preparing for hsc board exam , then obviouisly study is required to crack the board exam with flying colours ,...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago
among food processing and biotechnology which is better scope for future from nit rourkela

It is only you who needs to decide which stream is best suitable for you, in which you may excel.......in general the future scope of Biotech is quite good you may go for that, ….…....and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

but it also depends if u really like biotechnolgy both the fields are good.

V. Harshit - one year ago

biotechnology

V. Harshit - one year ago
i have keen intrest in medicals .but right now i’m cocentrating more on board exams.so my senior suggested me to drop a year and prepare for medicals.so can i get a coaching for medicals...

Dear Student, We provide the online class and thus till now we do not have any offline centres having hostel facilities in it. You can join us and take the class from your home itself. This...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

please concentrate on which subject do you like mostly.If you concentrate others it may be difficult for you than you interested subject.

N JYOTHEESWAR 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off