Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

I was asked a question frm IITians. there is one reply of my question. But it is not opening. plz reply me again.The question was:-

I was an average student in 11th and 12th..now i have the feeling to join iit.i am ready to work really really hard.but there is no time for any coaching.I have only 10 days 4 preparation bcoz of +2 PSEB exams.please help me with the topics and if u could please give me a time table so tat i can prepare my portions according to that.I want 2 take admission in NIT Jalandhar on the base of my rank..........

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You try to get more than 40% of the marks...

Study more than 10 hrs daily.....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

HI, i got 124 in jee mains and 98.6% in ap intermediate board. Can i expect seat in any NIT

Dear student I don’t think there is any chance of getting an NIT but still you can try your luck and wait till 3 rd or 4 th cut off and that too not in core stream.
  img
Bhavya 6 days ago

I think u may...for more info. U should visit NIT official website... U will get contact no. too u can ask.

Rojy 6 days ago

Yes but the streams will be like 1. FATbelly restoration 1.science of english 1.Basic indian samosa research Etc. Hope u understand "beast" of łűćķ

rahul 6 days ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 10 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago
Who first came hen or egg?

HELLO STUDENT, IT IS NOW PROVEN THAT HEN CAME FIRST BECAUSE A PROTEIN FOUND IN EGG SHELL IS FOUND IN STOMACH OF HEN ONLY. SO SCIENTISTS ARE NOW START CONSIDERING THAT HEN COMES...

SAHIL one month ago

But why any proof

Gaurav Medhe 5 months ago
What are the chapters to prepare for jee mains 2016 in 3 months ?

Dear Student, You should focus on the chapters with more weight in all the three subjects. You can easily find the name of such chapters from the previous year paper analysis given on our...
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
my daughter has got CRL 12362 in paper 2 jee mains 2015. which college i should try for her.

Please visit the official website of jee mains for previous year opening and closing rank for different institutes. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

You may check in at the official weblink of Jeemains, if you didn’t get any satisfactory answer then try seeking admission process details at some other reputed institutions like – ITM Uni, ...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off