Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

how to prepare iit in just 12 days. because i hav nt joined coaching for iit as i m giving full conc on 12 cbse board. so what to ? suggest  book for iitjee. in which all d three subjects r given combined with last years solved papers.. or any other alternative.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Revision related tips

• About 20 days before the JEE Screening Test, start getting acquainted with a wide variety of topics to improve the range of numericals you can attempt. Do not attempt lengthy questions, and focus instead on objective, numerical questions to practice as many types of questions as you can. You should look at breadth rather than depth in these 20 days.

• Revise all important concepts and formulae, so that they are on your tips and come to you without any effort or thought.

• The screening paper gives equal weightage to all three subjects – and so should your screening preparation.

• Remember - The screening test has negative marking for wrong answers. So your familiarity with concepts will be crucial if you take the calculated risk of logical guessing.

Things to keep in mind one day before the examination:

• You need at least 6-8 hours of sleep before the examination to keep yourself fresh while solving questions.

• Eat a light meal so that you do not feel drowsy or lethargic during the paper.

• Revise only those topics that you have studied earlier. Do not start reading any new topics just before the examination, since this will be a waste of time and you may lose the information you have already grasped.

• You should reach the test center at least half an hour before the exam and if you haven't seen the center before, then you must go and visit the center on the day before the exam.
    Note: If your examination center is in another city-

• Reach the city positively on the day before the exam.

• Ensure the place of your stay there is calm, clean and conducive to study.

• In actuality it does not make any difference whether the center is in your city or in some other city. So get the fear of an unknown city out of your mind.

• Never go to the center on an empty stomach. Always keep biscuits, fruits etc. handy.

• Some students complain of nausea or headache close to the test. So keep relevant medicine handy.

• If you plan to ride your own vehicle to the center, ensure it is in proper running condition and has enough fuel in its tank.

• If you do not have a vehicle, ensure a means of traveling that reaches you to the center well in time, and give at least half an hour of time for unforeseen delays like traffic jams and rush hour traffic.

• Keep a wristwatch, your permission letter, a pen, two pencils (sharpened at both ends), an eraser, a sharpener and other relevant stationary systematically with you.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...

@ srihari I.T IN NIT ALLHABAD IS THE FRST PREFRENCE AND GIVE 2ND PREFERENCE TO I.T IN IIIT ALLHABAD . cancell the rest of the thing from yopur choice , and choose wisely what u have to do...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago

Dear Student, you are already at a very good place, I am unable to make out what drives you crazy to think of comparing and contrasting titanic institutions and then expecting to choose one ...

Aneesh Sehgal 25 days ago
what is eligibility criteria for second attempt in jee mains?.. can any frist year student studing in any local college will be allowed to give jee mains?

@ mubin yes, for sure.. for attempting jee main u just need to fulfill the crietria of elligibility , that is 3 attempts consecutive a year , and inimum percentage required for sitting in...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
FOR GETTING GOOD UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE IN IIT ENGINEERING WHAT MATTERS THE MOST,OVERALL PERCENTAGE OF 12TH STD OR JUST MARKS OF PCM.

hi xavier to get admission in a good iit college or in a nit or some good private institutions are your all over percentage matters and not only of PCM. THAT s why it is suggested to give...

SAHIL 9 days ago

@ XAVIER That purely depend upon the colleges where u are seeking admission , in the case of iit , frst of all u need to qualify mains , and then u need to qualify advanced , and for mains...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
Can u plz tell me the impotant books that should be referred for aipmt exam?

@ rasika FOR AIPMT ./ 1- go through the study material and revision notes of askiitian .. 2- the self study package of askiitian are more than enough for aipmt .. 3- the thing is to clear...

Umakant biswal 3 months ago

Mostly u can buy aakash online materials its really good and even in this site u can create a new login id and than u can buy books..

Rojy 3 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/books.html

SAHIL 3 months ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off