There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

im a full time engineering student and want to get into iit this year
but there's very less time left

im done with almost full maths and could score 60-80 marks in practise papers
 im also done with organic as well as inorganic chem
but im left with full physics and physical chemistry
pls let me know how to deal with that?
is there still any chance for me to get into iit? 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Very less time is left now. You have to focus on most important topics now.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs? I've checked the bulletin released JEE MAIN website and it says, "OCI/PIO/Foreign...

OCi/PIO are not eligible for admission to these institutes through this channel, not this year atleast. There are a lot progressions going around on this issue and the ministry may decide to...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

I’ve signed up for MAINS under OCI nationality. It warned me about the ineligibility of NITS, IIITS, & other CFTIs, but I’m wondering whether I can get into IIT through JEE ADVANCED? Or does...

John Doe 4 months ago
Question that every IIT JEE Aspirant wants to ask! My question in plain and simple, How to write any competitive exam(be it BITSAT or IITJEE)? Giving a competitive exam is also an art but...

Well there is no standard operating procedure for any good exam. But you should keep somethings in mind, 1. Don’t read any question with prejudice, like revisiting another similar...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 21 days ago

Thank you sir!

RON 21 days ago
what should i plan 10 day before iit jee exam.And should i do on the day of the showdown

Itsbetter not to go for scheduling your study for long hours and have faith as well as self confidence in yourself.Never try to meet the person who is lowering your self confidence.It would...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago

THANKS A LOT SIR COULD YOU PLEASE TELLWHAT SHOULD I DO ON THE DAY OF EXAM .I APPRICIATE IT

yash 2 months ago
which coaching correspondence course and books should i take to have an exhaustive practice of good numericals???????

You can join www.Askiitians.com as askiitians is India's first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and...

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 5 years ago
Consider Two Concentric circles C 1 : x 2 +y 2 -1=0 & C 2 : x 2 +y 2 -4=0. A parabola is drawn through the points where ‘C 1 ‘ meets the X-axis & having arbitrary tangent of ‘C 2 ’ as its...

see the parabola will pass through 1,0 and -1,0......let the points tangent at c2 be 2costheta,2sintheta....take any random point h,k as focus whose locus we have to find.....as per...

akash 10 days ago

see the parabola will pass through 1,0 and -1,0......let the points tangent at c2 be 2costheta,2sintheta....take any random point h,k as focus whose locus we have to find.....as per...

akash 10 days ago
except of mains and bitsat what other exams should i go for?

Hii List of Exams which you can give ENAT , VITEEE , NAT , GATE ,PACET, ATIT, ISAT, WAT, MERI ,AMIE ,NEAT Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 days ago

Hii List of Exams which you can give ENAT , VITEEE , NAT , GATE ,PACET, ATIT, ISAT, WAT, MERI ,AMIE ,NEAT Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 days ago

VITEEE,NEAT,MU OET,AMUEEE,SRMEEE

Vishvaa 9 days ago
View all Questions »