DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hello,

I would like to know how should i go about my final revision for iit jee as only 20 days are left.

can anyone send a proper schedule as followed in kota.

actually i am confused with what exactly i should revise,i.e.

Theory or practice questions.

I am bored of practicing questions and i dont feel like doing them any more.

also theory has been revised several times to the core but yet i keep forgetting stuff.

is that natural that i am forgetting purely conceptual(cramming ones) questions or is it that i am going wrong somewhere?

ALso i dont feel like giving more than 5-6 hrs to iit jee stuff.

I am so bored. I dont know why this is happening as befoe i could even sit for 12-15hrs a day.

I have even finished all previous year questions(almost all imp ones)

but still i am only able to score around 300 in career launcher mock tests.

Plz help!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

At this point of time you shud focus more on very important topics.....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare for iit advanced

Brushing up basic concepts thoroughly and revising frequently.Contant solving and exploring various methods for a question will help u alot. All the best.
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

Its not necessary, you jst prefer and proceed according to the weightage of the topics.
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

get deeply into basics ,practice,prepare notes ,revise... good luck....

sajid 14 days ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 3 days ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 3 days ago
Sir, my AIR is 9331 and 145 in SC category. According to previous year data I may get electrical in IIT Chennai and mechanical in almost all IIT’s except IIT Bombay(closing rank-140). Iam...

Dont worry, its nothing like that but a myth. A opening ranker of the branch may end up with many backlouges in graduation. There ares such evidences too. Work hard even in graduation as u...
  img
Avinash 3 days ago

Ohkay, you can check it on your own by visiting the official weblink of IIT chennai or ant other IIT ti find out the latest updates of cutoff list as well as the counselling...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
When is the World Environment Day ??

World Environment Day (WED) was established by the UN General Assembly in 1972 to mark the opening of the Stockholm Conference on the Human Environment. Commemorated yearly on 5 June , WED...

avisha gupta 6 years ago

It's on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn't requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day and plant treesssssss only mango aan...

vikas yadav 4 years ago

It''s on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn''t requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day

fakrunnisa one year ago
if i got 63% in 12 th with medical. Now please give me the list of the institutes which can take admission.

No Gov college can offer you for the admission.... Only pvt colleges are there in the list that can offer you the admission.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Sir i have got OBC-NCL rank as 12410. Will i be able to get CSE or IT in any good NIT or IIIT.Please give what should be my preference order for choosing the NITs.

what is ur AIR, it depends on it, and also specify ur homestate plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago

leave

Dheeraj Kumar 4 days ago
View all Questions »