Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

i dont expect good marks in 12th in maths

i dont think i will get 60% in pcm

but in aggregate i will get above 60%

am i eligible for iit jee?

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

No. You only need above 60% aggregate (even if you may have less than 60% in PCM).

5 years ago

thanks for the reply sir

i can give another try now

5 years ago

r u sure dat am eligible if i get 60% in aggregate and less than 60 in pcm?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 10 months ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 9 months ago
Sir my mains air is 28000 i m gen category so i may nt make it for top 10 or 12 nits so is pec is d best available option 4 me as I`m confident I`ll upgrade my branch there

You should check the current status at Jeemains official website i.e. the status of counselling rounds and ultimately allotment of institutions,...after that visit the official websites of...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Which branch do want to go for? and what is your homestate for jee mains coz u may get some course in your homestate

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago

Branch no.matter i want best available clg 4 me nd I'm from rajasthan sir....

pranav 10 months ago
Why Do We Celebrate St Valentines Day?

Valentines Day is celebrated on the 14th February and commemorates the death of St valentine In the year 498 Pope Gelasius made February the 14th Valentines Day. It is also thought that the ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
WHAT IS THE CUTOFF FOR ELIGIBILY TO GET ADMISSION IN AIIMS?

Hello Student Cut off score is the minimum possible score that candidates must achieve to qualify for AIIMS. Examination authority, decides cut off marks based on different factors such as...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 20 days ago

@ avni the cutoff for aiims varies year by year , so, its important to mention the catagory like GENERAL, OBC, SC/ST ETC . for general its 50 percent score , that means 100/200

Umakant biswal 20 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off