There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i dont expect good marks in 12th in maths

i dont think i will get 60% in pcm

but in aggregate i will get above 60%

am i eligible for iit jee?

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

No. You only need above 60% aggregate (even if you may have less than 60% in PCM).

4 years ago

thanks for the reply sir

i can give another try now

4 years ago

r u sure dat am eligible if i get 60% in aggregate and less than 60 in pcm?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare for iit advanced

Brushing up basic concepts thoroughly and revising frequently.Contant solving and exploring various methods for a question will help u alot. All the best.
  img
Avinash 9 days ago

Its not necessary, you jst prefer and proceed according to the weightage of the topics.
  img
Avinash 8 days ago

get deeply into basics ,practice,prepare notes ,revise... good luck....

sajid 9 days ago
HEELO SIR I AM BELONG TO OBS-NCL,I AM GETTING 75 MARKS IN JEE MAIN 2015,AND I AM ELIGIBLE FOR JEE ADVANCE 2015,CAN I GET IITs OR I GET NITs?

No chance of NITs but try hard for good score in JEE ADV, then you can get IITs..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

as u are on the line of cut off , chances of nit or iiit are very less as they get filled at earlier marks but congrats as u had qualified for jee advanced , prepare fo it as for ur...

ng29 2 months ago

To get into an NIT one needs to ppear in JEE Advance and that too with wonderful performance....that means you are not able to get into an NIT at this point of time...yes, you can go for...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about...

Subhash Shanbhag one year ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about...

which is better iit roorkee cse or iit kanpur mechanical

IIT Roorkee CSE.Most of the students of mechanical don’t get placed even at the top IITs.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 11 months ago

both

sumesh singh one year ago
is the askiitians jee mains rank predictor more or less correct?

We tried to predict the exact range of ranking on the basis of marks in competetive exam and score you obtained in board exam. It is just the approx prediction, rest depends on present...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

with a jee score of 67 and a cbse board perc of 85% askiitians predictor is giving my AIR as 57886...category sc do u think is dis correct more or less?? can i get iiit allahabad?

Arijit Saha 2 months ago

Its an approximate predictor to give you an idea about competition. It’s not absolute by the way.

shubham sharda one month ago
What is the scope of electronics and computer engineering (fusion of ece and cse) in india and abroad(only usa or canada)?? What are its career prospects? P.S: Dont confuse it with...

As per my knowledgeGraduates in electronic and computer engineering technology typical career activities include product design and development, industrial automation, technical sales, and...
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

Its purely on your interest. If you are geek in electronics and its perfect to you may have lot of options in government through GATE othewise opt for CS if you are interested in coding and...
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

the ece ur talking about is fussion of both ece and cse both ece and cse are most demanded branches in india and abrode so it has a very wide scope in future u can either opt hardware or...

Nicho priyatham 16 days ago
View all Questions »