“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i dont expect good marks in 12th in maths

i dont think i will get 60% in pcm

but in aggregate i will get above 60%

am i eligible for iit jee?

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

No. You only need above 60% aggregate (even if you may have less than 60% in PCM).

4 years ago

thanks for the reply sir

i can give another try now

4 years ago

r u sure dat am eligible if i get 60% in aggregate and less than 60 in pcm?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 27 days ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 26 days ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash yesterday

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 11 hours ago
sir i got 139 in jee advanced 2015 and i belongs to sc category can u tell what is the expected category rank ?

Dear Mohan, I recommend you to be after quality education and better placement based college or university to be preffered to pursue your degree. My opinion will be to select any of –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

u will get admission in to iit as cut off for ur category is less i will prefer u college preference over stream prefernce as later on stream can be upgraded in college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

your general rank will be around 20000

vb 21 days ago
I have got seat in AMU and KNIT sultanpur both in electrical branch . SO what should i choose?

I suggest to visit the official websites of both AMU and KNIT and check the details related to admission, fee structure, placements and wherever you find better features, go for that,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago
hi..i am latesh..i am right now doing my 12th.from cbse. i want to go for iit. but then this year i am not prepared well. so do you think dropping and then appearing for exam is a good...

Dear latesh Its depend upon you ,if you think that you can get better college after prepearing one year ,then you can drop. most of the student worried about that it will effect their...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »