Continue Shopping
Menu

i dont expect good marks in 12th in maths

i dont think i will get 60% in pcm

but in aggregate i will get above 60%

am i eligible for iit jee?

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

No. You only need above 60% aggregate (even if you may have less than 60% in PCM).

4 years ago

thanks for the reply sir

i can give another try now

4 years ago

r u sure dat am eligible if i get 60% in aggregate and less than 60 in pcm?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma one month ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash one month ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
How much does it cost to buy Foundation Course for class 6 to 10? Aiim MBBS and IIT/JEE?

Pls register for a demo and ask for such queries.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Thank you very much for the repy. What are differnet modes of payment and after buying what are the content items I recieve and by what frequency? I mean, do, I recieve text book materials, ...

ABDULMUNEEM 2 months ago

The cost will be around Rs.50,000-Rs.70,000

Adarsh 2 months ago
Can I do M.Tech or M.S. in CS if my branch in B.Tech is not CS/IT

You can do but in your profile there should be certified courses related to cs in order to do MS Some institutes may not offer MTech in CS if the bachelors is non CS, for instance IISC.If...
  img
Avinash one month ago
Sir, could you arrange the following branches of NIT Suratkal Karnataka in descending priority ? Computer Engineering, Mechanical, ECE, Electrical and Electronic Engineering(EEE) and...

This is the order more or less depending upon the past data acquired from various sources a liost is created which you can see on this URL ”...
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details