Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

i dont expect good marks in 12th in maths

i dont think i will get 60% in pcm

but in aggregate i will get above 60%

am i eligible for iit jee?

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

No. You only need above 60% aggregate (even if you may have less than 60% in PCM).

5 years ago

thanks for the reply sir

i can give another try now

5 years ago

r u sure dat am eligible if i get 60% in aggregate and less than 60 in pcm?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Mohit Kumar 2 months ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
Sir,i got 88marks in Jee main and expecting 70-75%in up board.I belong to obc category.Am i able to take Niit college.Please satisfy me.

i think that you will get nit but not in very good stream. but it also depends on counselling. best of luck for your future thanks and please approve

SONALI 4 days ago

i

SONALI 4 days ago
Can you please tell me which test series will be better for iit jee 2010 preparation..? I am considering AITS(FIITJEE) and BMAT(Brilliant tutorials)

Hi, Both the test series AITS and BMAT are good.. brilliant's is more of IIT Level then fiitjee but what is important to learn new concepts and better solving approaches. You can also check ...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
i am from west bengal..for nit durgapur,biotech stream..in 2 nd round it closed at 53112(obc rank)and my obc is 71962..can i too get this in 3/4th round?

Yes you can.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

May be possible, just keep an eye on counselling rounds and if due to some reasons, you could not make it there, then don’t lose hope as you may try visiting at the official weblinks of...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
What sholud be my preference order for the following:- 1)DTU PSCT 2)DTU ENE 3)DTU EP 4)Thapar CS+MBA 5)Thapar Electrical 6)Thapar Civil 7)Manipal CS 8)Manipal ECE

Prefer Manipal EC or CS
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

OF course u must prefer dtu and whatever stream u want as it is better college than any of above mentioned and stream does not matters as it can be upgraded later on APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off