Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i dont expect good marks in 12th in maths

i dont think i will get 60% in pcm

but in aggregate i will get above 60%

am i eligible for iit jee?

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

No. You only need above 60% aggregate (even if you may have less than 60% in PCM).

4 years ago

thanks for the reply sir

i can give another try now

4 years ago

r u sure dat am eligible if i get 60% in aggregate and less than 60 in pcm?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got 390 marks in ts state board and my doubt is what is the Ipe weightage on jee advanced and if i qualify jee mains with 120marks can i elgible for iit advnced
Main Score and Board score are taken in the 60:40 ratio. JEE Advanced:Candidates have to appear for Paper - I of JEE (Main) - 2015. Only top 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories)...
Avinash 4 months ago
Dear Student, I will suggest you to please go through the eligibility criteria of jee advanced once. Because your percentage matters not your marks for eligibility in the jee. Also the marks...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Is RD SHARMA OBJECTIVE will be enough for jee (maths) or should I use other books ? which books ?
No!u just go on looking for different books as we’ll not get the same questions everywhere.Even I'm doing the same thing right now!
Drovan Reddy 2 months ago
Go for arihant.. I am also in 11 th ..I think arihant skill in maths series is good for concept clarity..
Param Prashar 2 months ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...
What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.
vindhya 4 months ago
thnx :)
Fulan Nagar 4 months ago
wat r d courses i can get in iit-guwa.,roorkee,madras,hyderabad,bhu,kanpur,kharaghpur,gandhinagar,bhubaneshwar if i get a rank in the range of 7000-9000(cml)???...i belong to obc-ncl.can i...
No chances of Mech, ece, may get civil or chem....
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago
in wic iit?
Praveen Raj 6 months ago
in wic iit?
Praveen Raj 6 months ago
best books for jee mains ,that has concept as well as questions for jee
Physics – H C Verma part1 and 2,........New Patter Physics – Arihant Publ.,..........IE Irodov for adv,.practice Maths – S L Loney for trigno and coord geom,....Hall and knight for...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
check this
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??
Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details