Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

hello there,

Hi I am prakhar and first of all i would like to thank u all for putting in so much effort to help students like us. I am sure that this action will inspire many other ppl including me to again help students wanting to get into the prestigious institution.
Now let me introduce my self. Well i was one of the scholars who went to singapore on a star based scholarhsip. Well i left it half way and came to india due to , no need to say, but yes due to the glamour of IIT. Well i am not a guy who is so into iit as it is prestigious and all. I just want to study computer science from it as this is where my interest lies. My aim is to get rank 1 in iit which seeing my iq is very possible ( it should be around 170) so guys i really want this rank as i believe that if i can get the right platform i should be able to bring whole of india to a new technological level. I think i deserve the position as i have the brains. But if i see that any other person is more deserving i would be more than happy to give him the spot. So please help.
These days i have to confess that i have not been studying a lot. But i guess i should be okay with maths and physics as these are the subjects which interest me. Chemistry being my greatest worry as it is a subject which sucks all that energy from me due to the boring innate nature it possess.
So can u give me the exact books for chemistry which i should read to get the rank which i have kept my aim as.
And also guys give me some study tips and also some motivation as i dont know whether what i am thinking abt is even possible or not. you guys have the experience you are the gurus.
Thank you,
And also may u rise to great heights ( uptill there where u dont cut the oxygen limit as there is no such gas in space)
so farewell and thank u.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physical Chemistry-O.P.TANDON , MORRISON AND BOYD

Inorganic Chemistry-O.P.TANDON,J.D.LEE

Organic Chemistry-Jagadamba Singh,O.P.TANDON

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
I am thinking of buying IIT previous years papers book. Can anyone suggest me which ones are better. I came across two names - MTG And Arihant. Also suggest me which of the following is...

Dear Student, You can choose arihant publication for both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Sir*. I am sorry I didn't see your name. Can you tell me In what areas/aspects are each of them better than the others ? ​

Manav Mehta 3 months ago

Thanks a lot for your suggestion sir/ma'am. I would be thankful if you could mention the differences been them. ​

Manav Mehta 3 months ago
Should i go for Mnnit allahabad mechanical or iit patna civil?

MNIT Allahabad will be better option for you. Thanks
  img

MNIT is far better then NIT Patna Bye the way what’s your rank. First round cutoff MNIT (open 3000-5318, OBC 1208-1742) NIT Patna (Open-1238 ---15825 , OBC 3626---5109) Source:...

Rahat S 9 months ago

go for mnit..

devang chowdhary 9 months ago
Can a Bangladeshi apply?

Yes you can apply. But you dont need to give entrance exam. This is the eligibility for foreign student FOREIGN NATIONALS (Applicable to AIIMS, New Delhi only): Foreign candidate nominated...
  img
Anjali Ahuja one year ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off