Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

hello there,

Hi I am prakhar and first of all i would like to thank u all for putting in so much effort to help students like us. I am sure that this action will inspire many other ppl including me to again help students wanting to get into the prestigious institution.
Now let me introduce my self. Well i was one of the scholars who went to singapore on a star based scholarhsip. Well i left it half way and came to india due to , no need to say, but yes due to the glamour of IIT. Well i am not a guy who is so into iit as it is prestigious and all. I just want to study computer science from it as this is where my interest lies. My aim is to get rank 1 in iit which seeing my iq is very possible ( it should be around 170) so guys i really want this rank as i believe that if i can get the right platform i should be able to bring whole of india to a new technological level. I think i deserve the position as i have the brains. But if i see that any other person is more deserving i would be more than happy to give him the spot. So please help.
These days i have to confess that i have not been studying a lot. But i guess i should be okay with maths and physics as these are the subjects which interest me. Chemistry being my greatest worry as it is a subject which sucks all that energy from me due to the boring innate nature it possess.
So can u give me the exact books for chemistry which i should read to get the rank which i have kept my aim as.
And also guys give me some study tips and also some motivation as i dont know whether what i am thinking abt is even possible or not. you guys have the experience you are the gurus.
Thank you,
And also may u rise to great heights ( uptill there where u dont cut the oxygen limit as there is no such gas in space)
so farewell and thank u.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Inorganic Chemistry-O.P.TANDON,J.D.LEE

Organic Chemistry-Jagadamba Singh,O.P.TANDON

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?
There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
Charchit Tailong 4 months ago
Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?
Ayush Saxena 4 months ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT
Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Try to score above 190 normalized marks
My Pleasure.
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.
Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Greater accuracy in the determination of the position of a particle with an optical microscope can be had, if the beam of light of light used is:- Explain it.
If the light is of higher wavelength (low energy) and low intensity is used it will disturb the particle less as the momentum transferred to the particle will also be less and hence greater...
Abhishek Kumar 5 months ago
who was the first women governor in india
Dear Vandu singh Sarojini Naidu was the first woman to become the governor of a state in India Regards Badiuddin
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
i have socred 10123 rank in jee advance 2015 . please tell me what can i get in iit and in other collges .
my marks is 168 .. if i cannot get iit then r threre any other colleges that i can get from advance rank ?
harsh 5 months ago
yes there are some colleges, information about which you can get from jee advanced official website.
AKSHAY SHARMA 5 months ago
sorry u have no chance in iits but u mayy try in nits
Nicho priyatham 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details