hello there,

Hi I am prakhar and first of all i would like to thank u all for putting in so much effort to help students like us. I am sure that this action will inspire many other ppl including me to again help students wanting to get into the prestigious institution.
Now let me introduce my self. Well i was one of the scholars who went to singapore on a star based scholarhsip. Well i left it half way and came to india due to , no need to say, but yes due to the glamour of IIT. Well i am not a guy who is so into iit as it is prestigious and all. I just want to study computer science from it as this is where my interest lies. My aim is to get rank 1 in iit which seeing my iq is very possible ( it should be around 170) so guys i really want this rank as i believe that if i can get the right platform i should be able to bring whole of india to a new technological level. I think i deserve the position as i have the brains. But if i see that any other person is more deserving i would be more than happy to give him the spot. So please help.
These days i have to confess that i have not been studying a lot. But i guess i should be okay with maths and physics as these are the subjects which interest me. Chemistry being my greatest worry as it is a subject which sucks all that energy from me due to the boring innate nature it possess.
So can u give me the exact books for chemistry which i should read to get the rank which i have kept my aim as.
And also guys give me some study tips and also some motivation as i dont know whether what i am thinking abt is even possible or not. you guys have the experience you are the gurus.
Thank you,
And also may u rise to great heights ( uptill there where u dont cut the oxygen limit as there is no such gas in space)
so farewell and thank u.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physical Chemistry-O.P.TANDON , MORRISON AND BOYD

Inorganic Chemistry-O.P.TANDON,J.D.LEE

Organic Chemistry-Jagadamba Singh,O.P.TANDON

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Do the JEE Main and Advanced question papers contain values of constants, atomic numbers and masses? Just need to know if I need to remember all the values.

Hii student The required ones are always given the question paper. You need not to remeber all of the constants. But it will save your time if you will remember all the formulas as it will...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
why does light bend!!???

Refraction is the bending of the path of a light wave as it passes from one material into another material. The refraction occurs at the boundary and is caused by a change in the speed of...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 5 months ago
Sir, What do you suggest..... Textile Technology in IIT Delhi or Bio Tech (daul degree) in IIT Delhi....?

Hi See both the branches are of almost same level so its best if you what you like in both. Do you like bio then you can chose Bio Tech otherwise choose Textile. Thanks & Regards, Arun...
  img
Arun Kumar 6 months ago

textile technology of course.If you want the tag go for textile technology.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 6 months ago
sir , what is the extra benefit of taking m.b.b.s. course in odisha in govt. college under 15% all india quota instead of state quota????(AIPMT)

Hi As per my understanding, at the time of admission State Quota has more seats (85%) as compared to All India Quota under AIPMT (15%). So, there might be higher chances of securing seat...
  img
Sumreet Johar 4 months ago
with 140 marks and 90%in cbse bord can i expect IT in nit patna(my hs category)??? is opting private colg good??

there might be chances of yours for getting Into NIT patna. Butt still you should have some more option In your hands like National Institute of Engineering, Mysore Lovely Professional...

Vivek Kumar 5 months ago

u will be able to get in nit patna.

Rak 5 months ago
View all Questions »