DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   hello there,

Hi I am prakhar and first of all i would like to thank u all for putting in so much effort to help students like us. I am sure that this action will inspire many other ppl including me to again help students wanting to get into the prestigious institution.
Now let me introduce my self. Well i was one of the scholars who went to singapore on a star based scholarhsip. Well i left it half way and came to india due to , no need to say, but yes due to the glamour of IIT. Well i am not a guy who is so into iit as it is prestigious and all. I just want to study computer science from it as this is where my interest lies. My aim is to get rank 1 in iit which seeing my iq is very possible ( it should be around 170) so guys i really want this rank as i believe that if i can get the right platform i should be able to bring whole of india to a new technological level. I think i deserve the position as i have the brains. But if i see that any other person is more deserving i would be more than happy to give him the spot. So please help.
These days i have to confess that i have not been studying a lot. But i guess i should be okay with maths and physics as these are the subjects which interest me. Chemistry being my greatest worry as it is a subject which sucks all that energy from me due to the boring innate nature it possess.
So can u give me the exact books for chemistry which i should read to get the rank which i have kept my aim as.
And also guys give me some study tips and also some motivation as i dont know whether what i am thinking abt is even possible or not. you guys have the experience you are the gurus.
Thank you,
And also may u rise to great heights ( uptill there where u dont cut the oxygen limit as there is no such gas in space)
so farewell and thank u.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physical Chemistry-O.P.TANDON , MORRISON AND BOYD

Inorganic Chemistry-O.P.TANDON,J.D.LEE

Organic Chemistry-Jagadamba Singh,O.P.TANDON

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Explain

sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 8 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Is JEE Advance 2016 going to be subjective? Please tell the the latest updates regarding this matter. I am a JEE Aspirant and I’ve been studying since class 11(I will enter 12 th this year)...

Even ive heard of these rumours but they were later regarded as media hype.JEE is basically only objective type due to the difficulty of questions.

Rohit 2 months ago

I need an answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RON 2 months ago
How would you take common factor? Is it correct? 12a+?

incoplete question??????

vikas yadav 11 days ago

srry forr that!

TEJKIRAT SINGH 10 days ago
.is maths & computing.4 year or 5 year in kanpur???

It is a integrated 5 year course. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago

It is 4 year course and not 5 years. Also iit kanpur doesnot offer 5 year integrated course in mathematics and scientific computing.....!

KOOL 9 months ago
Which book to refer for GK bio chem and physics and minimium study hours to crack aiims

Hi Please specify what do you mean by GK? It will help me to answer with clarity. As per the second question, there is no mininmum hours to crack AIIMS. One should devote their complete...
  img
Sumreet Johar 8 months ago
sir, my score in jee advanced is 63 in sc category. sir please suggest me which iits and which its branches that i should go for?

Hi See your marks is below the SC cut off(119) for IIT JEE advanced exam. So won't be able to get IITs. Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Btech Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 9 months ago

You may get admission in preparatory courses at IIT .
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago

but sir according to last year 2013 the cut off for sc students was 63.

dipu singh 9 months ago
View all Questions »