hello there,

Hi I am prakhar and first of all i would like to thank u all for putting in so much effort to help students like us. I am sure that this action will inspire many other ppl including me to again help students wanting to get into the prestigious institution.
Now let me introduce my self. Well i was one of the scholars who went to singapore on a star based scholarhsip. Well i left it half way and came to india due to , no need to say, but yes due to the glamour of IIT. Well i am not a guy who is so into iit as it is prestigious and all. I just want to study computer science from it as this is where my interest lies. My aim is to get rank 1 in iit which seeing my iq is very possible ( it should be around 170) so guys i really want this rank as i believe that if i can get the right platform i should be able to bring whole of india to a new technological level. I think i deserve the position as i have the brains. But if i see that any other person is more deserving i would be more than happy to give him the spot. So please help.
These days i have to confess that i have not been studying a lot. But i guess i should be okay with maths and physics as these are the subjects which interest me. Chemistry being my greatest worry as it is a subject which sucks all that energy from me due to the boring innate nature it possess.
So can u give me the exact books for chemistry which i should read to get the rank which i have kept my aim as.
And also guys give me some study tips and also some motivation as i dont know whether what i am thinking abt is even possible or not. you guys have the experience you are the gurus.
Thank you,
And also may u rise to great heights ( uptill there where u dont cut the oxygen limit as there is no such gas in space)
so farewell and thank u.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physical Chemistry-O.P.TANDON , MORRISON AND BOYD

Inorganic Chemistry-O.P.TANDON,J.D.LEE

Organic Chemistry-Jagadamba Singh,O.P.TANDON

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit one month ago
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

Hello Dear student, You should have got the transaction details from your account, print the transaction refrence number and send or upload it.............................
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
sir igot seat in iit kgp ,how can i pay my online payment pls give me full details

Payment Modes: ICICI EPG and SBI EPG for online payment.

KOOL 2 months ago
can we still get into NITs from advance iit exam if yes how much rank should be there in advance for top 10 nit?

no, advance iit exam is only to get admission in IITs ....NITs can only be get through jee MAINS...for getting 10 top NITs...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago

no jee advance result is for getting into admission into 16 IITS and ISM. Admission into 30 NITs and 4IIITs is through jee main thanks and regards sunil kr askIItian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

in 2012 iit exam one of my neighbour got 6000 rank and got nit is that system over

siddharth chandil 4 months ago
i need suggestions for the physics subject in jee entrance please contact me as soon as possible

You can take our trial class , you can also ask you doubts on forum , write you queries we will surely help you, give your contact details for further contact..........
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
IT in NSIT VS IT in DTU ?? which is better.

it nsit, less crowd, good placements and good faculty

Raman one month ago

NSIT IT

Raman one month ago
View all Questions »