ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I have a decent preparation for IIT JEE. I m filling the loopholes right now. Formulae are on my tips. I m weak in certain topics like SHM, virtual work, p-block elements & complex numbers. What should I do in this last month to get a sure shot success in JEE? I want to get a rank in top 200. Can u please tell me how much marks must I score for AIR 200 and even for AIR < 1000? Since IIT-K is making the paper this time, can we have some prediction about the difficulty level of each subject viz. physics, maths & chem in the exam?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

The only tip I can give is focus on most important topics while leaving the rest,,.,,

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation in...

Yaheya Farooqui 7 days ago

well,dat depends on which class u r studying in!! the coaching centers can eb useful provided u can adjust to the schedule.but, icse syl science is very gud,a level hugher than cbse!

naina 8 days ago
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav one month ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav 26 days ago
is coaching necessary?

well its all about how much u practice d numericals .. its not dat necessary, i prsnlly feel .. online tutorial classes r also available .. google karo ...

maitreyee jagannath 3 months ago

well , it depends on how u study , but take it , it will be usefull

Anshul 3 months ago
Respected Sir, I have one problem in permutation and combination. Hope you will help. My question is : " In how many ways we can arrange the letters of the word ‘ TEACHER ’ such that no two...

For the given word ‘TEACHER’, we have 3 vowels(V), in which 2 are distinct, and 4 consonants(C). Now we have to arrange them in such a way that vowels are never together. On interpreting the...

Yash Jain 19 days ago

There are total 7 lettersout of which 3 are vowels among which 2 are repeated first the total numbers of cases are 7!/2 (bcz 2 ltrs rptd) now let us caculate the number with vowels to gather...

Hemanth Sai 19 days ago
What is the validity of the Self study course?

Contents given in self study package remains common as given in refrence books but some good quality of questions are included for better subject understanding.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I shall reframe the question : For how long will I be able to use the video (duration) ( 1 year or 2 years) if I purchase your individual self study chapters?

Arjun one month ago
suggest books for practice questions

“suggest books for practice questions“ which book you are talking about.Please be specific while posting your answer.Please specify the class which you are in.Wether competitve...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
View all Questions »