DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hello Sir,

I am currently finishng Class X. In the NCERT Class X syllabus the first 5 chapters focus on Chemistry. I worked on those 5 chapters, however, I have not completed all of them. I looked at the syllabus for Class XI NCERT, and they basically explained everything from the beginning. I was wondering if it is important for me to focus very strongly on the Class X syllabus, or can I just start of with Class XI Chemistry NCERT Book?

I plan to finish all the NCERT books and then get some recommended books to further strengthen my concepts.

Would be grateful for your advice.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kaler ,

In class XI , there is a repetetion of the basics in the first 3 chapters and then some detailed concepts are also introduced.

However it would be very good if you have your basics right for IIT-JEE, if your basics aren't that strong , build on them in class XI by doing the starting chapters thorougly, or class XI will be a lot of stress for you to study chemistry , from class X's 5 chemistry chapters , there is a sudden change to 16 chemistry chapters alone in class XI .

anyway , it is a challenge to face.

BEST OF LUCK

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 7 months ago

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 7 months ago

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak 7 months ago
two coils are placed close to each other.the mutual inductance of pair of coils depends on which of the following factors - 1.the rates at which d currents are changing in the coil....

Mutual inductance depends only on the geometry of the coils. So, answer is 2
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Mutual inductance signifies some form of magnetic coupling between two inductors or coils, depending on their distance and arrangement. If the answer says otherwise, it is wrong.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

dats wat i thought too ,but d solution says d answer is 3.its a previous asked aieee question.can u plx elaborate...

naina 2 months ago
i got 210 in mains(2015) ,but got only 122 in advanced(2015) due to headache.should i wait for another year and write jee or join nit or triple(i) t (board-466,(obc-ncl)

Yes, your category will help you in getting a good rank here. For more details you can use : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html
  img
Sunil Kumar 5 days ago

You will get a good rank. You must not take any tension. You have done the hard work. You will be able to get into a good IIT with a good branch.
  img
Sunil Kumar 5 days ago

Hi This year itself you will be able to get a good rank in IIT. It won’t be required to sit for next year.
  img
Sunil Kumar 5 days ago
Hi my son has got state rank 8041 and general category rank 42950. will he be able to get a seat in other than home state nits?

Hi, There are very less chances of you getting a NIT seat. For a better estimation refer last years opening and cloasding rank ! You can also visit askIITaisn college and branch predictor...
  img
Yash Baheti 10 months ago
i have not been selected in IITJEE in the first attempt but i have secured a place in the cut-off of AIEEE .I had given this attempt without any coaching and therefore i am planning to drop...

Hi Its u who knows ur caliber and the effort u can put in. JEE preparation is hard and u need to be really committed towards ur goal. Its all about concept building and understanding.. You...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
i got 125 in jee main and 90% in state board is there any chance for nit?

without category chances are rare but you should not miss counselling. You may get a good government collage.
  img
Abhinav 7 days ago

Very well said go for a government college or try at some reputed private college/university. these days there are many a good institutions which are doing very well in the field of qualityy...

Soneel Verma 5 days ago
View all Questions »