FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Hello Sir,

I am currently finishng Class X. In the NCERT Class X syllabus the first 5 chapters focus on Chemistry. I worked on those 5 chapters, however, I have not completed all of them. I looked at the syllabus for Class XI NCERT, and they basically explained everything from the beginning. I was wondering if it is important for me to focus very strongly on the Class X syllabus, or can I just start of with Class XI Chemistry NCERT Book?

I plan to finish all the NCERT books and then get some recommended books to further strengthen my concepts.

Would be grateful for your advice.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kaler ,

In class XI , there is a repetetion of the basics in the first 3 chapters and then some detailed concepts are also introduced.

However it would be very good if you have your basics right for IIT-JEE, if your basics aren't that strong , build on them in class XI by doing the starting chapters thorougly, or class XI will be a lot of stress for you to study chemistry , from class X's 5 chemistry chapters , there is a sudden change to 16 chemistry chapters alone in class XI .

anyway , it is a challenge to face.

BEST OF LUCK

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 14 days ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 14 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma 27 days ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

just focus only on Ncert and ncert exemplar for now then start HC verma after completing 10th

Prajwal Kavad 23 days ago
Sir could u please tell which university is better – VIT OR MANIPAL UNIVERSITY My dates of exam is clashing . ?

Manipal is very good for placements and moreover the type of education over there is practical and as per info i have manipal ranks top in collages ratings online and yes it also depends on ...

Hemanth Sai 3 months ago

Dear friend, My opinion is VIT is better than MANIPAL.Seek information about your desired branch for future studies. ALL THE BEST

trivikramkavuri 3 months ago

Thanks . Someone from Askiitians also please answer .

Drake 3 months ago
Sir My AIR is 84412. Which reputed college can I get for Computer Science Engineering in Punjab?

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 22 days ago
Tell me how did The ADIDAS Company Get Its Name?

The company name was taken from its founder Adolf (Adi) Dassler whose first name was shortened to the nickname Adi. Together with the first three letters of his surname it formed ADIDAS....

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »