Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

What should i do and how should i prepare for IIT-JEE 2012 exam and successfully crack it within top 100 ranks? 

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

If you get your basics correct then half the job is done for JEE and the second thing is being able to solve problems in the space of time given. So, you need to be fast, for that you need to keep practise solving problems.

I used to follow a strict timetable .after attending classes I used to go through everthing that was taught on that day and try solving some problems.It really helped me and i suggest you the same

All the best !!!!

5 years ago

Students who are preparing for IIT JEE 2012 and AIEEE  Entrance Exams for Admissions in  the Dream  Premier institute like Indian institute of Technology IITs and National Institute of Technology NITs are hereby informed that here isa plan toprepare for IIT JEE Entrance Exam . Every students who want to crack IIT JEE Entrance exam has to Follow the Test Series provided by Various IIT JEE Coaching institutes so that the Aspirant can know about his performance in these Tests.

Students who are Preparing for IIT JEE Entrance Exam should Try to Answer new questions which is of IIT JEE Level. Students Preparing for IIT JEE Should be Trained in such a Way that He can Solve any pattern of Questions and Difficulty Levels. This Will Enable the Aspirants to Face any Type of questions and problems in the Respective IIT JEE Entrance Exams.

More Over IIT JEE Entrance Exam Test the Basic fundamental and major Concepts. Students should Prepare for IIT JEE in Such a Way that they can Answer to a Question in Multiple angles. The Test Series Provided by the Coaching institutes helps the Students to Crack IIT JEE as this Tests will Cover the Entire Syllabus of IIT JEE.

Students has to Discuss about solving a problems in Different ways. In this discussions should also Cove Tips and Strategies to overcome the Mistakes that the Students makes at the Examination. In this Discussions They must discuss about the Difficulty level of a Question paper. One can have a Clear View on the Tips for Time management During their preparation. One of the Best means of Discussion is the use of Forums. One can Share their Views and Discuss about a particular Topic.

one can downolad somepractice papers of brilliant coaching centers here  http://www.mediafire.com/?1u4ekvq90bhlu4o

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal 8 days ago

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL 10 days ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 days ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 4 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 10 months ago
Then please tell me what should I do now

Please complete your question. Thanks.
  img

plz tell me wat is ur question

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago

Be clear,

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
Is bharti bhawan's physics D MUKHERJI sufficient for bitsat for problem solving and for theory DC pandey??

Dear student Yes you can go for Mukherji along with DC Pandey for thoery but don’t neglect your NCERT.You can also go for H.C.Verma and Pradeep for problem solving.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

Fpr Questions you can also go for HC Verma and theory first of all cover NCERT n then you can move to HC Verma along with DC Pandey
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

yeah both are good books :)
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
Sir which is better to take it at nit kuk or cse at nit hamirpur?

Hi, You can prefer CSE at NIT KU. Thanks
  img

Hi, You can prefer NIT Ku. Thanks.
  img

Dear Student, I can understand your problem of being in a fix what to do? Well it is equally true that KU and Thapar uni have earned a very good image in the field of education...still you...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off