ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   What should i do and how should i prepare for IIT-JEE 2012 exam and successfully crack it within top 100 ranks? 

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

If you get your basics correct then half the job is done for JEE and the second thing is being able to solve problems in the space of time given. So, you need to be fast, for that you need to keep practise solving problems.

I used to follow a strict timetable .after attending classes I used to go through everthing that was taught on that day and try solving some problems.It really helped me and i suggest you the same

All the best !!!!

4 years ago

Students who are preparing for IIT JEE 2012 and AIEEE  Entrance Exams for Admissions in  the Dream  Premier institute like Indian institute of Technology IITs and National Institute of Technology NITs are hereby informed that here isa plan toprepare for IIT JEE Entrance Exam . Every students who want to crack IIT JEE Entrance exam has to Follow the Test Series provided by Various IIT JEE Coaching institutes so that the Aspirant can know about his performance in these Tests.

Students who are Preparing for IIT JEE Entrance Exam should Try to Answer new questions which is of IIT JEE Level. Students Preparing for IIT JEE Should be Trained in such a Way that He can Solve any pattern of Questions and Difficulty Levels. This Will Enable the Aspirants to Face any Type of questions and problems in the Respective IIT JEE Entrance Exams.

More Over IIT JEE Entrance Exam Test the Basic fundamental and major Concepts. Students should Prepare for IIT JEE in Such a Way that they can Answer to a Question in Multiple angles. The Test Series Provided by the Coaching institutes helps the Students to Crack IIT JEE as this Tests will Cover the Entire Syllabus of IIT JEE.

Students has to Discuss about solving a problems in Different ways. In this discussions should also Cove Tips and Strategies to overcome the Mistakes that the Students makes at the Examination. In this Discussions They must discuss about the Difficulty level of a Question paper. One can have a Clear View on the Tips for Time management During their preparation. One of the Best means of Discussion is the use of Forums. One can Share their Views and Discuss about a particular Topic.

one can downolad somepractice papers of brilliant coaching centers here  http://www.mediafire.com/?1u4ekvq90bhlu4o

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 5 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 5 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 5 months ago
If you dropped your phone in pure water, will it still short-circuit?

So my answer is----------> The trick here is "pure water" which is an insulator as good as most. So assuming you phone does not have chemicals on it that will dissolve in the water causing...

vikas yadav 28 days ago

Hey, dont mind but where the hell u get these qstns.? its blowjob yeah! nyc going! great!

vikas yadav 28 days ago

And plz approve!!!!!!!!!!!

vikas yadav 28 days ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 6 months ago
Which is strongest material- Mild steel or stainless steel?

Mild steel. The lattice of atoms in the Fe is strongest when the fewest "impurities" (such as carbon) shear that lattice structure. Stainless steel is not made for it's strength but for it's...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago

Mild steel. The lattice of atoms in the Fe is strongest when the fewest "impurities" (such as carbon) shear that lattice structure.Stainless steel is not made for it's strength but for it's...

Miryala Gopalakrishna one month ago

Is it easier to lay a good bead with MIG than it is with stick? I'm a grade 11 high school student and I can weld stick really well (nice uniform beads), and I have never actually tried...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
I got 1198 state rank (Home state is MAdhya pradesh) and my AIR is 23000. If i want to get admit in NIT bhopal which rank will be considered???? pls reply as soon as possible

All the best and Good wishes ! dctm.edu.in. Lucky enough! You will get BHOPAL NIT and IIITs and CFTI as per 2013 allocation. You can go for branch and college predictor on

Prof Vivek Kumar 9 months ago
which is better iit roorkee cse or iit kanpur mechanical

IIT Roorkee CSE.Most of the students of mechanical don’t get placed even at the top IITs.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 9 months ago

both

sumesh singh 9 months ago
View all Questions »