Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   What should i do and how should i prepare for IIT-JEE 2012 exam and successfully crack it within top 100 ranks? 

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

If you get your basics correct then half the job is done for JEE and the second thing is being able to solve problems in the space of time given. So, you need to be fast, for that you need to keep practise solving problems.

I used to follow a strict timetable .after attending classes I used to go through everthing that was taught on that day and try solving some problems.It really helped me and i suggest you the same

All the best !!!!

4 years ago

Students who are preparing for IIT JEE 2012 and AIEEE  Entrance Exams for Admissions in  the Dream  Premier institute like Indian institute of Technology IITs and National Institute of Technology NITs are hereby informed that here isa plan toprepare for IIT JEE Entrance Exam . Every students who want to crack IIT JEE Entrance exam has to Follow the Test Series provided by Various IIT JEE Coaching institutes so that the Aspirant can know about his performance in these Tests.

Students who are Preparing for IIT JEE Entrance Exam should Try to Answer new questions which is of IIT JEE Level. Students Preparing for IIT JEE Should be Trained in such a Way that He can Solve any pattern of Questions and Difficulty Levels. This Will Enable the Aspirants to Face any Type of questions and problems in the Respective IIT JEE Entrance Exams.

More Over IIT JEE Entrance Exam Test the Basic fundamental and major Concepts. Students should Prepare for IIT JEE in Such a Way that they can Answer to a Question in Multiple angles. The Test Series Provided by the Coaching institutes helps the Students to Crack IIT JEE as this Tests will Cover the Entire Syllabus of IIT JEE.

Students has to Discuss about solving a problems in Different ways. In this discussions should also Cove Tips and Strategies to overcome the Mistakes that the Students makes at the Examination. In this Discussions They must discuss about the Difficulty level of a Question paper. One can have a Clear View on the Tips for Time management During their preparation. One of the Best means of Discussion is the use of Forums. One can Share their Views and Discuss about a particular Topic.

one can downolad somepractice papers of brilliant coaching centers here

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...
I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...
Riddhi Gupta 19 days ago
jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...
ng29 3 months ago
sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..
Choose any best college near by you.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
sir i am facing many problems with iit preparation.till now i have not started for its preparation and right now i am in class 11 mid term.i tried to solve few ques of kinematics from dc...
its , a small problem firstly clearly study the chapter and solve easy question then you became confident then solve book concept of phy hc verma then slowly slowly you become more...
ankit raj one month ago
thanks a lot .love this site.motivated me a lot
lalit one month ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....
Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. Please...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
THE VALUE OF X SATISFYING EQUATION X=(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) 1/2 ?
Dear rahul X=(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) 1/2 x≥ 0 ................1 square x 2 =(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) or x 2 -2 =(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 so x 2 -2≥0 so x≥2 or x ≤-2 from equation 1...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
which country will host the 2014 football world cup ?
Brazil , the only bidding country, was named as the host nation of the 2014 World Cup finals by FIFA, world soccer's governing body. They will become the fifth country to host two World...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details