ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   What should i do and how should i prepare for IIT-JEE 2012 exam and successfully crack it within top 100 ranks? 

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

If you get your basics correct then half the job is done for JEE and the second thing is being able to solve problems in the space of time given. So, you need to be fast, for that you need to keep practise solving problems.

I used to follow a strict timetable .after attending classes I used to go through everthing that was taught on that day and try solving some problems.It really helped me and i suggest you the same

All the best !!!!

4 years ago

Students who are preparing for IIT JEE 2012 and AIEEE  Entrance Exams for Admissions in  the Dream  Premier institute like Indian institute of Technology IITs and National Institute of Technology NITs are hereby informed that here isa plan toprepare for IIT JEE Entrance Exam . Every students who want to crack IIT JEE Entrance exam has to Follow the Test Series provided by Various IIT JEE Coaching institutes so that the Aspirant can know about his performance in these Tests.

Students who are Preparing for IIT JEE Entrance Exam should Try to Answer new questions which is of IIT JEE Level. Students Preparing for IIT JEE Should be Trained in such a Way that He can Solve any pattern of Questions and Difficulty Levels. This Will Enable the Aspirants to Face any Type of questions and problems in the Respective IIT JEE Entrance Exams.

More Over IIT JEE Entrance Exam Test the Basic fundamental and major Concepts. Students should Prepare for IIT JEE in Such a Way that they can Answer to a Question in Multiple angles. The Test Series Provided by the Coaching institutes helps the Students to Crack IIT JEE as this Tests will Cover the Entire Syllabus of IIT JEE.

Students has to Discuss about solving a problems in Different ways. In this discussions should also Cove Tips and Strategies to overcome the Mistakes that the Students makes at the Examination. In this Discussions They must discuss about the Difficulty level of a Question paper. One can have a Clear View on the Tips for Time management During their preparation. One of the Best means of Discussion is the use of Forums. One can Share their Views and Discuss about a particular Topic.

one can downolad somepractice papers of brilliant coaching centers here  http://www.mediafire.com/?1u4ekvq90bhlu4o

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 hours ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

-4 hours ago
Can I get any branch at ism Dhanbad even in spot round,my rank in jee advanced 2015 is 10600

Sorry, no chance in first round of counselling... Try to attend 2 nd and 3 rd round of counselling, you may get Mineral Engineering..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 18 days ago

Hi You can refer the following link : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-cl
  img
Sunil Kumar 18 days ago

I recommend you to keep an eye on counselling rounds and along with that keep trying finding details of other institutions too, you can simply google out the top engg college in india and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 4 days ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
I had passed XII in 2014, given improvement in 2015 and scored 74.2. If I qualify JEE MAIN 2016, can I get chance to attend the JEE ADVANCED?

You will not be eligible. I request you to please check the eligibility criteria onces to conform this.
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago
Hi, I am robert and interested to view a list of famous places in India. Plz Reply asap.

Place Location Ajanta Aurangabad (Maharashtra) Amarnath Cave Kashmir Akbar's Tomb Sikanara, Agra Amber Palace Jaipur (Rajasthan) Anand Bhawan Allahabad Bhakra Dam Punjab Bibi Da Maqbra...

Prashant Sahay 6 years ago
Hi all, I have cleared my 12 th from RBSE Board securing 89% overall (92.5% best 4) and secured JEE Advanced Rank – 5051. I want to know do i have any chance of getting into IIT? What...

For better preparation for IIT.Use m-learning through which you can get 1800 hours of video leactures which provides the best coaching lectures by best teachers that can be loaded on...

rashmi matera 16 days ago

betterv to get iit first .where you can get a full first internet connection to get free tutorials . then you should join robotics branch for better as you lke mathematics and physics much .

Abhinab Nayak 16 days ago

as you like mathematics than physics or chemistry i would suggest elecronics

sajid 16 days ago
View all Questions »