ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how we can find incentre if the incircle is made by x,y axis and a line having intercepts a and b as  a/x+b/y = 1.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

given equation has intercept a and b. The angular bisector of O is y=x

the angular bisector of of other vertex has slope equal to tan(180 - (1/2)tan^-1 (b/a)) let us call this as m

and this passes through a,0 and equation is y = mx - ma

put x=y in the equation

=> incentre = x,y = -ma/1-m,-ma/1-m

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 11248(gen) rank in advanced 2015 so which college can i get??

JoSAA will conduct joint counselling for admissions to IITs, ISM Dhanbad, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs from 2015 onwards. Online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat...
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago

Congratulations for clearning JEE advanced. Since your rank is even below 10 thousand and the total seats in IITs is around 10 thousand. So Its difficult for you to get any seat in IITs but...
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago

If you are giving paper 2 (B.Planning/ B.Arch) then you must have taken maths subject in your 12 th class. and also the aggregate marks of all the five subjects must be greater then 50%.
  img
Harsh Patodia 16 days ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 2 days ago

to get all the above mentioned books second hand from me contact me after 1month ..

Ayush Mishra 2 days ago
Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan yesterday

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

5 hours ago
what is the scope of industrial and production enginerring latest

Hi.. This branch is very good since it is a branch of engineering concerned with the development, improvement, implementation and evaluation of integrated systems of people, money,...
  img
Sakshi yesterday

if i do it from nit jalandhar will i will got good placement

asd yesterday
i got 74 in mains in OBC and board % is 97.8% what is my estimated rank??

Probably NOT. Even if you may get by 3 rd round of counselling, it would be not so charming branch.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 24 days ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Abhishek Kumar 29 days ago

Complete preparation for 11 th, 12 th, IIT and JEE with best and complete content of lectures by the best faculties and also study materials through videos which covers 1800 hours of videos ...

rashmi matera 12 days ago
which subject is most scoring

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 months ago
View all Questions »