FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

hiiii,

I am 11th std student and i am preparing for IIT 2012.

Can any one tell me how can I prepare if I have DAILY

6-8 hrs?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

The best time to start preparation is at the beginning of 11th class. Students are fresh after the break after boards and a lot more can be learnt. Students who start late often end up leaving some key topics of 11th class JEE syllabus. Also, if you start your preparation in 12th class then the amount of hard work is increased manifold due to additional pressure of 12th boards, so chances of getting a high rank in JEE are decreased. There is a big transition from the mugging up study of 10th class to more understanding based study of 11th class. So you shouldn't get bogged down by seeing the level of complexity in JEE exam.

The first two or three months should be spent in revising your basic concepts (topics like algebra, mecanics) which had been taught in 9th class. Concepts in topics like algebra, mechanics and stoichiometry should be studied in great detail as they also form the basis for other topics and are very scoring. There should be no doubt in your mind about these concepts. For these, develop the habit of inquisition. Clear all your doubts so that mentally you feel confident tackling any concept. A key in this area is problem-solving. Regular problem solving not only strengthens the concepts, but also increases your mental sharpness which is must for JEE.Initially problems of low level should be tried and only when you have mastered them, you should go on to solving intricate JEE type problems. You should have systematic plan for the preparation of JEE. Regular hours should be allotted to mastering concepts and problem-solving. It is not necessary to memorise the lessons and formulae. Understand the derivations of formulae and apply the formulae to solving problems. Slowly these formulae will settle down in your brain and you will be able to recall them under any situation. What is required is a clear understanding and an easy familiarity with the concepts and laws. Maximum attention should be paid to solving problems.Try to be analytical rather than being intutive. Remember that hardwork pays! You should first take up a problem and try to solve it yourself. You should understand what is given and what is required, recall what principles, laws, equations are involved. Don't hurry to see the solution as I doesn't help you to learn. Only when you've pondered over it over a long time and unable to see any light, should you see the solutions. You would be insulting yourself and seriously hurting your chances of success if you skip these problems or make half-hearted attempts in solving them. An other very important aspect of your JEE preparation will be the coaching institute, whose importance and selection procedure will be delved into in the next section.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir how do you rate KNIT sultanpur for electrical branch?

according to data available its ranked well, also good one,electrical is a good option over there all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 23 days ago

It is a good pick, without any second opinion you may go for it and if you are still doubtful about it then i suggest you to try getting details of admission process at some other renowned...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

just focus only on Ncert and ncert exemplar for now then start HC verma after completing 10th

Prajwal Kavad 23 days ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 16 days ago

Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s

Akshit Matthew 17 days ago
Greater accuracy in the determination of the position of a particle with an optical microscope can be had, if the beam of light of light used is:- Explain it.

If the light is of higher wavelength (low energy) and low intensity is used it will disturb the particle less as the momentum transferred to the particle will also be less and hence greater...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago
What should I prefer, B.Tech in CSE or ECE from manipal university OR B.Tech in IT or ECE from govt. college of UP like kamla nehru institute, sultanpur and bundelkhand institute, jhansi

Go with CS, EC and IT at Kamla Nehru followed by Manipal Univ (CS and EC only)......‘ If you are getting CS at BIET Zhansi, then go for it otherwise....leave it Manipal is very costly,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 21 days ago

My suggestion for you is to be focused and to make up a single mind to be sure which interests you the most and where you can better excel.....secondly Manipal Uni and Jhansi Inst, both are ...

Soneel Verma 20 days ago

Presently I have got IT at BIET, Jhansi and hope to get ECE or IT at Kamla Nehru in further round of counseling

AKSHAY SHARMA 21 days ago
I got EML in JEE-2009, and my rank was not good to get any good NIT in aieee. I didnt get any coaching last year. i have taken admission in state engg clg in computer engg. do u advise me to...

Really its a good achievement to be in EML from self studies.... See its all depend upon ur interest that if u want to prepare or not for IIT n AIEEE. You can have some correspondence...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 5 years ago
View all Questions »