ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

just give me ans. with reasion- if there is npn transistor , if temperature increase in npn tra. what will happen in transistor voltage, increase or decrease. and why?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

A transistor actually relies on base voltage input - the current input is incidental.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if my rank would be 51562 in jee main 2015 then i can expect nit calicut

Not Possible. As NIT calicut if the preferred NIT.
  img
Vijay Mukti 7 days ago

Umm...it doesn’t seem to be possible...you can try finding out the details for admission at other reputed and renowned institutions offering engg programs...if asked, i may suggest to visit ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago

no not possible you can look out for some other institutes that punjab university thapar, JTTu, Lovely professionall university, and JECRC and many more

rahul 6 days ago
good afternoon sir i am studying +2 now .sir i want to know which author’s book is well suitable for me to prepare for jee mains and advanced?

The Best way to prepare is to make NCERT books as a base and to download question papers or test papers of previous years for practice. this way one gets to know about the style of the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago

No book better than NCERT. The best minds in India come together to make it. NCERT has the basics. If u are excellent in the NCERT art u will definitely cross 250 in JEE Mains and you will...

Karthik 2 months ago

For physics if you want a book other than NCERT then HC VERMA the best for physics. Chemistry NCERT is sufficient. Maths there are quite a few good books like books from Arihanth, ML Khanna ...

Karthik 2 months ago
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 7 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 4 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 6 months ago
i gt 115 marks in mains and 97%in telangana boards.do i have chances of getting into nit.i belong to obc category.in amrita i gt 2825 rank.if at all i get what all nits are possible.

well use askiitian’s rank predictor and compare your pridicted rank with last years closeing ranks of various NIT’s you can get rank predictor at the following address :...
  img
Abhinav one month ago

yes u are elegible i have confirmed my big brother for this he scored 96% and 130 marks in main paper best of luck for advance paper

grenade one month ago

what was his rank?/

goutham one month ago
Who wrote the book "The God of Small Things' which won the Booker Prize?? what this book about?

It is a story about the childhood experiences of a pair of fraternal twins who become victims of circumstance. The book is a description of how the small things in life build up, translate...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

The God of Small Things (1997) is a politically charged novel by Indian author Arundhati Roy !!!!!

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
sir i got 45754 rank in ipu ….is it possible for me to get admission in any colleges under it.

Please refer to IPU website for detailed cutt off marks. you will get a seat...
  img
Amit Shekhar 9 months ago

You are talking about IPU Berlin? or is it typing error..I mean did you want to type LPU...whatever...you simply visit the official website of the university and get to know the information ...

Soneel Verma one month ago
View all Questions »