Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

what is minimum rank required to get aerospace field in iit jee?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You have to be in top 1200 in order to get aerospace engg,....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

can u provide me with some skills whic are to be handled at the time of jee

Please refer to the below mentioned link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

hello,dear student first thing you must remember is to do hard work.you must not be confuse during the exam. be confident but not over confident.do not be nervous.practice previous years...

SONALI 2 months ago
Sir I can`t understand what is difference between. AIEE and JEE mains

Dar, There is no difference in AIEEE and JEE.Only one diiference is there that is placements that’s it.It means there are many companies to provide placements.

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago

JEE MAINS IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.IF YOU GOT RANK IN JEE MAINS EXAM YOU GET THE NIT SEAT.AIEEE IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.BUT THIS IS NOT AVALIABLE NOW

RAMCHANDRARAO 4 months ago

BEFORE JEE THAT`S NAME WAS AIEEE SO NOWADAYS THERE

NARAYANA 4 months ago
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 8 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 8 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 8 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago
which one is easy to crack in first go......... jee main or advanced

jee main is easy to crack in first go.because it is easy if you do smart work and hard...

raj 2 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go.you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.NN

RIYAZSHAIK 3 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go. you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.

anemous 3 months ago
Which is better it in nit kuk or cse in jalandhar or cse in thapar uni? My rank is 10206. You can also suggest anything else.!!!

Agrees that NIT Kuk is better then the other two.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Prefer CSE at NITs.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Yes. I Do agree.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
i have got 89 in jee main 2016 and i am expecting 90%+ in cbse ..obc category ..chances of getting nit or any govt college ..in cse

you may not get admission in government institute as their cutoff is little high but you can keep a backup by applying some premier private institutions that accept admissions through JEE...

Natasha Roy 20 days ago

chances of getting nit are there but no chance of getting cse. otherwise i am sure you will get a good branch thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 29 days ago
Hello. I am in class 11 and am an NRI. My parents are from Telangana, India. I would like to know what options (colleges) I have in India for admission in to MBBS on merit basis and also on ...

Hi Nikita From year 2015 onwards a spearate entrance test will be conducted for NRI’s in MBBS. This exam is conducted by each state separately so you will have check it for each state...
  img
Raheema Javed 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off