ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what is minimum rank required to get aerospace field in iit jee?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You have to be in top 1200 in order to get aerospace engg,....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Are the following books enough for iitjee : Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Calculus : I.A. Maron Coordinate Geometry : S.L.Loney Objective R.D. Sharma for rest of the topics...

Hello Student, This much materila is more than sufficient. Good that you are refering to so many books Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

o behenkar itti saaree books meri to rd sharma or hc verma padhkar he jaan nikal jaati hai :D

Mohammad Dilshad 3 months ago
Three angles of a triangle ABC are in Arithmetic progression and two sides are in the ratio b : c = √3 : √2. Find angle A.

Hii use property of AP and then use the formulae of cosine from solution of triangles to get the answer in the required format. [a^2 = b^2 + c^2 - 2bc\cos\alpha\,] Best
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 4 months ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad 4 months ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad 4 months ago
aadg

List of Medical Entrance Exams 2015

AIIMS,AIPMT,AIPVT,AFMC,BHU PMT,VMU AICEE,CET,MHTCET,COMDEK UGET,KEAM,UPCAT,JIPMER,GOA CET,UPMT,AIET,RPMT ,MANIPAL UGET,CETPPMC,DUMET,AICEE,AIET,BHU GNM
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
SIR MY JEE MAINS SCORE IS 248 AND I AM GETTING 94% IN CBSE BOARD AND 191 IN JEE ADVANCED I WANT CSE IN IIT

your rank will be around 2500 , you may not be able to get cse in older IITs, so you should go for older NITs. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago
Sir, please guide me, which branch is better Electrical & Electronics Engg.(EEE),Electonics & Commn (ECE) at DTU,Delhi or ECE at NSIT, Or which branch is better EEE or ECE other wise ? I...

The best college in the above list is NSIT as compared to DTU and the scope for on campus placement for bothh the brannches is kind of similar. Doing B.Tech in any of these is good and any...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
View all Questions »