ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what is minimum rank required to get aerospace field in iit jee?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You have to be in top 1200 in order to get aerospace engg,....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i participate bin 2 nd round of counselling for branch upgradation if i accept seat allocated in first round..??

No once accepted a seat you are not eligible for further counselling Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 9 hours ago
Should I take mineral engineering in ism dhanbad or production in mnnit Allahabad

Mineran Engg has quite a good future and the most important issue is you need to check out what interests you the most.....just make up your mind in which field you wish to go.....if you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
Sir, I have got 20595 rank in jee mains paper 1(b.tech) and 2612 in paper 2(b.arch) can you provide me with the best option in both the courses and help me by telling me the best option...

Dear Pranjal, Don’t drop a year, rather get admission in some renowned and reputed college/university......You may get a better option there as your board score is very encouraging, to my...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
Sir Igot 9100 rank as obc rank And ia na from tamil nadu which nit may i get

You should better visit the official website of JEE mains and try to find outb your current status, category rank does hel to get a little relaxation but you need to keep an eye on...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago

STUDENT , IT’S NOT UR OBC RANK WHICH MATTERS , IT’S THE AIR .

DON 6 days ago

and why is closing ranks given to obc separately

Ashok Varadarajan 6 days ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
View all Questions »