what is minimum rank required to get aerospace field in iit jee?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You have to be in top 1200 in order to get aerospace engg,....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i get 104 marks in jeemain in sc categery & i get 1770 sc rank in jee advance sir please say where i go?????

Dear student, You may get Architecture in IIT Roorkee and/or IIT Kharagpur. Its a very good course and a very bright future. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
I am currently doing 3 yr diploma in Polytechnic in PSG, coimbatore. Am in the 2 nd year and would like to take up IIT JEE Main in 2016. Can you please advise if I would be eligible.

Please go through the Eligibility Criteria given below. ( Points and 1 and 2 important for you.) Note this is for 2015 so adjust everything according to 2016. 1. Date of Birth Only those...
  img
Harsh Patodia 9 days ago
i am an average student. i scored 9.4 cgpa in cbse 10 th boards. my problem is that i am facing difficuly in managing iit jee coaching syllabus. however i am doing good in school as i...

You need to understand this fact clearly,that you are learning completely new stuff and also the that’s being taught.This is challenging to everybody and you have to be patience.By...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
WHAT IS THE WEITAGE OF DIFFRENT CHAPTERS IN PHYSICS

Hi, The weightage is as follows : mechanics 40% Moder Physics 15% Waves and Sound 15 % Optics 10% Electrostatics 20%...
  img
Yash Baheti 19 days ago
I m getting 232 in mains2014 and 85percent in mp board what will be my air .thanx in advance

abe nit ka kya karega tera toh iit mai ho jaega ...

siddharth chandil 5 months ago

U CAN GET BELOW 3000 RANK

chevvakula tulasi 5 months ago

Experts please answer

SANKET GOYAL 5 months ago
I am getting eee in bits goa after 1st and second iterations.Is there any chance for me to get upgraded to cs in the 3rd iteration or spot round?

This data varies every year, you can try although chances are less....
  img
Amit Shekhar 18 days ago
View all Questions »