Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

I am Dhanraj studying in class XI presently and wanted to kindly  ask you that what will be the Admission procedure,qualification's and the exam during for the iit jee 2012 for which i am going to applied.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear dhanraj,

The examination fee is Rupee 900/- for GE / OBC / DS candidates and Rupee 450/- for SC / ST / PD and female candidates. Candidates can make payment Online with credit / debit cards of major banks. Payment can also be made through challans of designated banks.

for furthur details visit

http://www.jee.iitb.ac.in/

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 10 months ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 10 months ago
I am studying in computer branch of diploma. Can I join NASA???

Dear Student, You get check periodically on careers@NASA and can look for any oportunity meeting your qualification. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
Can I get any NIT with the rank of 129413 ??? My domicile is west Bengal and I am general category

very low chances maybe no chance but theres no harm in trying

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago

Nope.

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago
sir i have scored 250 in jee main with 75.4 percentage in rbse can i get cs branch in nit warangal

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

What is your AIR and category rank if any.
  img

It all depends on the AIR rank, your board score is not much scoring, so nothing for sure can be predicted at this point of time, anyway, try visiting the official weblink of Jeemains and...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off