I am Dhanraj studying in class XI presently and wanted to kindly  ask you that what will be the Admission procedure,qualification's and the exam during for the iit jee 2012 for which i am going to applied.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear dhanraj,

The examination fee is Rupee 900/- for GE / OBC / DS candidates and Rupee 450/- for SC / ST / PD and female candidates. Candidates can make payment Online with credit / debit cards of major banks. Payment can also be made through challans of designated banks.

for furthur details visit

http://www.jee.iitb.ac.in/

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 25 days ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 25 days ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 25 days ago
Sir, I got 48296 ( overall rank ) and 34385(category rank) in JEE mains... what are the colleges that I can get in ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks &...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
i am getting chemical at iit roorkee or engineering design at iit madras..wich one is a beeter option..and on the other hand i have an awsome mains rank of air 1997..wich gets me cse in top...

Going, by the options you have, Chemical IIT Roorkee, Engineering design and CSE at top NITs, you should actually go for CS at top NITs. That is the best options out of the 3 options you...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
my AIR in jee main 2014 is 377304 and i belongs to sc category …. so can iget admission to any NIT

As your rank is high there is a very less possiblity that you will get into NITs. The closing ranks for SC category are even lesser than your rank .But you can get admission into IIIT...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
I am going to join B. Tech course with Mechanical Engineering as my branch. Which book should I use to ace exams like “GATE” and “IES” ? Which books do they use in IITs and NITs ? Please...

The books as far as Mechanical or any other engineering branch varies across IITs and NITs.The most important thing right now is to focus on getting a good CPI and maintaining that on a long...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Hello Sir, my AIR is 2,00,000 and OBC category rank is 69,000. So please tell me can i get Electronics and Communication in any Good College or in NIT..Please Reply..

In jee main site its shown that ALL INDIA OVERALL RANK IS CONSIDERED. For even nit nagaland,the spot round closing ALL INIDA OVERALL RANK for obc category candidate is 1,08,798.so you will...

Rak one month ago

will not be able

Rak one month ago
View all Questions »