I am Dhanraj studying in class XI presently and wanted to kindly  ask you that what will be the Admission procedure,qualification's and the exam during for the iit jee 2012 for which i am going to applied.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear dhanraj,

The examination fee is Rupee 900/- for GE / OBC / DS candidates and Rupee 450/- for SC / ST / PD and female candidates. Candidates can make payment Online with credit / debit cards of major banks. Payment can also be made through challans of designated banks.

for furthur details visit

http://www.jee.iitb.ac.in/

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Respected Sir/Madam, My question is regarding the enrolment procedure in the IIT’s. The question arised after i came to know about my elder sister who faced the problem. The question is as...

No, you can’t continue with the course alotte time around. That is why they ask you to fill the choice sheet carefully.If you are slide up then you have to continue with the new branch...
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago
what is the selection procedure for iit jee 2015 exam????

There has been speculation going around that JEE Mains and JEE Advanced will merged from 2015. If that is the case,then one has to clear one exam.If the present system is followed then...
  img
Aziz Alam 18 days ago
sir i get 104 marks in jeemain in sc categery & i get 1770 sc rank in jee advance sir please say where i go?????

Dear student, You may get Architecture in IIT Roorkee and/or IIT Kharagpur. Its a very good course and a very bright future. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 21 days ago
Seed question

Please write questions completely , this causes inconvenience to us. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 5 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the implementation...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 5 years ago
Hi, I have got 1963 rank in JEE Advanced. I dont have any specific choice. Based on good IIT and placements could you please help in clg & branch selection. your help will be appreciated....

Hi Gaurav, Congratulations! You should try for Civil & Chemical (both B.Tech & dual) at IIT Delhi & IIT Roorkee. You have a good chance of getting ME at IIT Guwahti & ECE at...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

I agree placements are good in IITs but just confused that should I go for CS in new IITs or should i go for other branches like you suggested. what are the placement scenarion if we compare...

Gaurav one month ago
View all Questions »