I am Dhanraj studying in class XI presently and wanted to kindly  ask you that what will be the Admission procedure,qualification's and the exam during for the iit jee 2012 for which i am going to applied.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear dhanraj,

The examination fee is Rupee 900/- for GE / OBC / DS candidates and Rupee 450/- for SC / ST / PD and female candidates. Candidates can make payment Online with credit / debit cards of major banks. Payment can also be made through challans of designated banks.

for furthur details visit

http://www.jee.iitb.ac.in/

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i’m in +2 right now and i want to start revising my +1 syllabus. so, sir plz tell me which books should i go through for the revision.

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned , you wil find this article very good for your query.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
can you tell me all engineering based exams conducted in india?

Majorly, students opt for JEE-Mains and Advanced for getting into premium institutes of central level and at state level universities. Apart from these, there are many exams conducted by...
  img
Ravi 8 hours ago
Sir , can one change branch from Metullurgical to mechenical or ece, cs

Hi, Yes you can switch from any branch to any branch but your course must be a B.Tech or IDD/Integrated M.Tech. The criteria for the branch is ur performance in the 1 st year solely.
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
I have got 147 marks in jee mains and 91% in isc board. What should be my college preference in jee mains ? Please help i am very confused ?

You should give more prefrence to branch rather than college, try to fill choices for cse, ee, mech etc good branches , and give priority to first nits, then other goverment colleges.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
DEAR SIR , 1. when we switch off the fan the fan keeps on rotating for some time . why is it so ? In India when I come for summer vacation i can see a lot of stars but here in saudi arabia I...

Dear student, When you switch off the fan, there is an inertia of the fan due to which the fan continues to move under inertia. Also since there is friction between the components of the...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago

1 :- The fan keeps on ratating because of the inertia of the fan blades.

Nisarga Rajendra Khairnar 2 months ago

1 :- The fan keeps on ratating because of the inertia of the fan blades.

Nisarga Rajendra Khairnar 2 months ago
View all Questions »