ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am Dhanraj studying in class XI presently and wanted to kindly  ask you that what will be the Admission procedure,qualification's and the exam during for the iit jee 2012 for which i am going to applied.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear dhanraj,

The examination fee is Rupee 900/- for GE / OBC / DS candidates and Rupee 450/- for SC / ST / PD and female candidates. Candidates can make payment Online with credit / debit cards of major banks. Payment can also be made through challans of designated banks.

for furthur details visit

http://www.jee.iitb.ac.in/

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i want to know the mark distribtion for paper 1 and paper2 in jee...

Paper 1...total question, 90 x 4(marks for 1 right question and -1 for every wrong marked) = 360 (total) Jee Adv-- 60 in paper 1 + 60 in paper 2 carrying seperate marking levels(as single...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 19 days ago

genaral:120 obc:100 sc/st/pd:65

srinivas 19 days ago
what is the color of Iodine ?

voilet

revanth peddi 9 days ago
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 21 days ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or Step-3,...

ng29 21 days ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 21 days ago
Could you please list me the important exams other than the entrance exams a 12 th standard person should be giving ? ( like KVPY , scholarship exams etc )

Hi Student, Please give the information about your stream so that I can help you in a better way....
  img
Harishwar 7 months ago

PCM CS

Akshat11 7 months ago
Sir i have got 185 marks in mains and 94.2percent in aicbse what rank i can expect?

Use askiitians rank predictor...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

according to ur scores ur rank will be around 12000 u will get nit but wait for spot round also for good stream also fill choics according to ur preference hope for the best for official...

ng29 2 days ago
sir i got 45754 rank in ipu ….is it possible for me to get admission in any colleges under it.

Please refer to IPU website for detailed cutt off marks. you will get a seat...
  img
Amit Shekhar 8 months ago

You are talking about IPU Berlin? or is it typing error..I mean did you want to type LPU...whatever...you simply visit the official website of the university and get to know the information...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago
View all Questions »