Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

Hey,I'm in class 9 going to class 10...i was thinking of starting IIT-JEE preparation.....Please help me!!

1. How should I start my preparation?

2.How to revise all class 9 and complete class 10 syllabus in shortest time?

3.I heard about Kaysons Educations.Is it good?should I get it after completing class 10 syllabus??

PS:I am enrolled in fiitjee correspondance course for class 9 and 10(ascent in the box)

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

1. You should start by preparing our 10th Class syllabus and clearing all the concepts in 10th class.

2. DO from NCERT .

3. KE is good but if u r already enrollled for the FIITJEE program there's no need for Kaysons!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is the best book for jee main and advanced with included theory? Tmh publication JEE maths OR IIT jee maths ml khanna

@ dipesh following are the recommended books for JEE , JEE MAINLY focuses on solving the problems , not upon the theories , still your theory needs to be strong . MATHS 1- MATHS BY M L...

Umakant biswal 29 days ago

I would recommend the books published by Tata McGraw Hill.............................................................

Mudit 29 days ago
what is elastic and inelastic collision ? what is vapour density ?

@ sorathiya An elastic collision is an encounter between two bodies in which the total kinetic energy of the two bodies after the encounter is equal to their total kinetic energy before the ...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago
Hello Sir I am Akshatha I am a jee aspirant I joined my coaching class recently and it was bit late so I am lagging behind in syllabus and I am finding it very difficult to manage my time...

@ akshatha Actually , everyone who is in the school are finding the same problem , Kindly let me know , which class you are in now ?? and i am suggesting some time management tips below ,...

Umakant biswal one month ago
if my DOB is 10/02/1999 then can i give AIPMT 2016 i want the answer quickly plz bcoz my carrer depends on it

U can't because you are not eligible yet through class 12 and I think you should have patience and prepare for 2017 so best luck :- I hope you will accept my suggestion

pIYuSh Chauhan 9 months ago
which is the best feild which should be taken to aquire future occupation in robotics feild.

Robotics requires the knowledge of mechanical, electrical and computer science. You can choose any one according to your interest and go towards it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Can there be any other subject related to robotics other than the previous ans

VINEETH N one year ago

Is it not related to nanotechnology?

VINEETH N one year ago
a bullet is fired at an angle of 60 with the vertical hits the levelled ground at a distance of 200m.find the distance at which the bullet will hit the ground when fired at an angle of 30

Here, angle with horizontal is 30. now initial speed u can be find with formula of range.(we here suppose angle 30 is with vertical) R= 2u 2 sin30.cos30 g solving it by putting values of...

Harsh Trivedi one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off