Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Hey,I'm in class 9 going to class 10...i was thinking of starting IIT-JEE preparation.....Please help me!!

1. How should I start my preparation?

2.How to revise all class 9 and complete class 10 syllabus in shortest time?

3.I heard about Kaysons Educations.Is it good?should I get it after completing class 10 syllabus??

PS:I am enrolled in fiitjee correspondance course for class 9 and 10(ascent in the box)

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

1. You should start by preparing our 10th Class syllabus and clearing all the concepts in 10th class.

2. DO from NCERT .

3. KE is good but if u r already enrollled for the FIITJEE program there's no need for Kaysons!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 11 months ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 3 months ago
hii... i am tanvi gupta from jodhpur.. i am getting 312 in bitsat 2016 and 100 marks approx. in jee advance.. which college will suit me the best in these scores. pls help me.. not able to...

I’ll prefer Bits but it depends on which branch you want to take. Remeber one thing you can compromise with college but never ever compromise with branch you want to study.

Amey 2 days ago

i will definitely get a dual in pilani, goa and hyderabad. It will be Msc. +B.E .should i prefer it. cuz if i take direct BE it might be compromising.

tanvi yesterday

Then go for the dual course (Msc. + B.E.) as you’ll be getting your desired branch. All the best for your future!!!

Amey yesterday

Dear Student, just make up your mind forst which study programme you may prefer as there is a long list of most eminent colleges and Universities in our country which are providing quality...

-5 hours ago
I am in class 12 and need books for IIT JEE preparation. How should I buy these books if in the below website, few important books cover different topics especially in math?...

Just buy Arihant books of calculus, algebra and coordinate geometry for Maths.It’s more than enough. Don’t run after the books otherwise, you will be confused at the end of the day which...

Amey 2 months ago

Im sorry, thats not what I meant. I was asking what all books would be required. For example, in math, SL Loney cevers Trigonometry and coordinate geometry, Hall&Knight covers higher...

James Chin 2 months ago

YOU CAN CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE BOOK YOU WANT TO BUY . JUST CLICK ON THE NAME OF BOOK. THEN CLICK ON THE OPTION buy now. you will be directed to the page. just fill the details . enjoy the ...

SAHIL 2 months ago
which college is best placement for mechanical engineering: VIT, SSN, Manipal, SASTRA, SRM?

VIT>SRM>MANIPAL>SASTRA...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
My question is that Will aiims2016 would take place

@ aditi yes, aiims will take place on 2016 .. as aiims is a independent organisation , so, they will not come under neet , u can also download the admit card of the same by logging in into...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago

no it will not take place as instead of it neet is conducted thanks and approve my answer regards sahil...........................

SAHIL 29 days ago
hwzz placements in iit b. design ..???? will we find a better future in it.././

hey student..see being a student of iit b itself says a lot..the placement and interns all depend on how good you are in your field. otherwise also, dont worry for placements they are good...
  img
Sakshi 19 days ago

Yeah sure . Definitely in IIT B you will get chances for everything including placements , future scope and etc.
  img
Sourabh Singh 19 days ago

Dear student Designing is the new growing sector and IDC student at iit are getting lucrative packages.
  img
Bhavya 19 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off