DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   how to prepare for iit in class 10

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

dear naman , first u should complete RD sharma & buy some good book of 10th class level for phy , chem (by S chand) ...

make each n every topic clear n no need to solve higher level iit question's from now , first complete ur 10th slyabus properly  n surely u will crack jee...

if any doubt comes to u then ask on this forum....

all the best

4 years ago

join any coaching classes...................

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

This hardly makes a difference under which board or in which school one reads, but what matters the most is, how many and what type of efforts one is puuting in to succeed in his/her...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation...

Yaheya Farooqui 2 months ago
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 5 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 5 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 5 months ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 3 years ago
i have got rank 93946 in jee mains i am a domicil of haryana please tell me which colleges should i apply for

i have passed my 12 th from haryana only and i am a general category

yuvraj bhanot 7 hours ago

plz specify your category and state from whih u gave board exams

Prajwal Kavad 15 hours ago
Sir I get 119 marks in Jee Main 2015 from General Category and CBSE board % is 88.67. Which college can I get admission in Punjab?

Hi Your rank would be around 70000 , you have a very narrow chance of getting state NIT , else you would be able to get some state college based on your rank.
  img
Sunil Kumar 15 days ago

If you are looking for the government colleges & top university so it would be quite difficult. You have to face many problems to take admission in top university or any government...

Leepika Roy 13 days ago

yes you have chances to get seat in punjab you should also see other options like lovely professional university srm,chennai

sajid 11 days ago
View all Questions »