Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   caste - Shaik (Muslim)

category - BC E
State: Andhra Pradesh
Father Occupation: Lorry driver
Annual sal: 60,000 per year

Shaik community belongs to BC E under backward classes in Andhra Pradesh.

Do I get reservation in IITs & AIEEE?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes you claim for reservation under OBC Category...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Why do British people say "maths" and Regular people say "math"?

Actually, almost everyone (in the English-speaking world) except the Americans and some Canadians, say "maths". To be honest with you, I have rarely seen Regular people. Most people I meet...

vikas yadav 27 days ago

It is really a Interesting Question that why do British People say "Maths" and Regular People say "Math". SO behalf of my thinking it is the Way of different different Countries to say Words...

vikas yadav 27 days ago

kehte the to kehthe

vikas yadav 19 days ago
is there any boundation to score minimum marks in each subject to qualify jee mains ???

no there is no subject wise cutoff

ng29 12 days ago

thanks a lot u really saved me

ayushi jain 11 days ago

approve if useful

ng29 11 days ago
How I can increase my problem solving speed?.....

approaching any problematic subject: Dont try to complete all theory part … generally students think to finish inch by inch of theory and derivations before starting problems but they fed up...

buddha 4 days ago

u must do large amount of questions while keeping timer set for each bunch of questions depends on subject and level of questions dont spend more time on questions that creeates problem to u...

ng29 4 days ago

by practising large amount of good que in sufficient time

ng29 10 days ago
Should I start coaching at FIITJEE Delhi(Pinnacle program) or should I start my coaching for IIT at Resonance, Vibrant, Narayana etc.

As far as JEE is concerned, FIITJEE has the toughest material and its AITS is irrerelevant. you can check out for BANSAL CLASSES for its practice sheets.

rajnikanth 2 months ago

i think RESONANCE would be a good choice. its MATERIAL is highly useful

rajnikanth 2 months ago
Dear team should I refer Resnick Halliday for physics ?

Yes, it is very important book for IIT and other international exam like SAT and GRE. It is well organizeed both conceptually and problemetically.
  img
Biswajit Das 4 days ago

Not necessary . If u have old editon u can refer it is only a reprint . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 days ago

Refer http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 days ago
Is anyone going to answer my questions or not , please make reply very soon

Sir i have posted about 6-7 questions which are unanswered both under categories of askiitians tutors and with colleagues and iitians , you can find them under unanswered questions by Mukteh...

muktesh singh 6 months ago

what is your question?? Please write it.

Yugabrat Gogoi 6 months ago

muktesh singh 6 months ago
View all Questions »