can you please tell me the order of topics in which you will teach them and how much time each topic will take.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

There will be no order as such and topics will be taught depending on their importance in JEE...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
did pwd candidate also should be in top 20 percentile of his board to qualify for jee advanced.

No Pwd candidates have been given relaxation by the commission for top 20 percentile. ______________________________________________ ______________________________________________...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 29 days ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 29 days ago
RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY

Hi, You can sit fior JEE Advanced only in the year your are giving your 12 th board exams, and the year immediately next to it. So you cant appear for the exam after 2 years....
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

what if i dont give the exam immediately after passing 12 , and after having some coaching after 12 for to years

nikhil pawar 2 months ago
marks requried in iitjee for sc cat student . to get good rank and branch in . pleade tell

For you to get a good college and good branch in IITs and NITs you need to score around 150-180 out of 360 in JEE Mains. This will get you a good branch and good NIT Then you need to score...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

Cut-off marks: 1. Common Merit List (CML) candidates: 152 marks 2. OBC (NCL) candidates: 117 marks 3. SC candidates: 74 marks 4. ST candidates: 63 marks 5. PwD candidates: 63 marks 6....
  img

Cut-off marks: 1. Common Merit List (CML) candidates: 152 marks 2. OBC (NCL) candidates: 117 marks 3. SC candidates: 74 marks 4. ST candidates: 63 marks 5. PwD candidates: 63 marks 6....
  img
I have 4 blacks and 4 white cubes of equal size. In how many differe nt ways can they be put together to form a 2x2x2 cube?(Two cubes are not considered different if they can be rotated to...

There will be two layers of cube each containing 4 cubes. Situation 1: If the upper layer has 4 black cubes the lower layer will have 4 white cubes. Situation 2: If the upper layer has 3...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
How can i score more marks in IIT JEE Advanced 2014 ???

For science/maths students in general, and IIT-JEE or PMT aspirants in particular, learning the skills of problem solving is very important.Questions and problems in science (especially...

Tuhin Chakraborty one year ago

see each question has same amount of marks so attempt those question which r easy first dont try on luck simply answer those which u r sure about

Ambuj Bansal one year ago
View all Questions »