Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

can you please tell me the order of topics in which you will teach them and how much time each topic will take.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

There will be no order as such and topics will be taught depending on their importance in JEE...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?
There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
Charchit Tailong 4 months ago
Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?
Ayush Saxena 4 months ago
I don’t have much interest in Chemistry, specially organic and its very difficult to understand. I’m not sure how will I be able to crack the entrance without it. please help!
Chemistry is one such subject which can assure you guaranteed marks in IIT JEE if you have prepared well. Most of the topics in chemistry are not very much twisted and get tested directly....
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Chemistry is the most scoring subject among PCM, in which students can get 100% if their concepts are strong. Most of the questions are easy in JEE Examination from chemistry section....
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me
Which choice?
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Sir can u plz suggest some books for practice for chemistry and physics for jee mains 2016 only.It would be better if it has solutions also.
Check the links for the best books to prepare JEE mains and advanced
Avinash 4 months ago
Thnx sir. I heard that tmh jee mains 2016 physics is good for practice can u comment on that
raghav agarwal 4 months ago
go for the f
vb 4 months ago
6 months are left and board & her mains both are very important exms..I am an avg student how to prepare for both mains and board ..wht is the best strategy to be successful wellly
uggling between Board Exams and JEE Main is quite a task in itself. With almost all exams having a cut off on your 12th board percentage, board exams can’t be underestimated anymore....
Tell me where is the largest library in the world ?
The United States Library of Congress in Washington D.C. ranks as the largest library in the world. The British Library the world's other great library houses a collection comprising of 150 ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details