DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

can you please tell me the order of topics in which you will teach them and how much time each topic will take.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

There will be no order as such and topics will be taught depending on their importance in JEE...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I cleared mains but could not clear advanced this year. Next year can i directly take advanced or should i again write mains?

Dear Student, You will have to reappear for the JEE mains as well. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 days ago

You can’t take advanced, you’ll have to take mains first and keep some tips in mind –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma 25 days ago

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit 25 days ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

My Pleasure.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday
i n getting 461 in aipmt 2015. i m from UR and have 85% odisha state quota. will i get a seat in odisha?

I guess you should, state quota is generally easy to clear. but it also depends on how other students have performed.

Neeti 2 days ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
i want to know my marks advanced exam 2015, my number B621209714.

You can check it by usingaskiitians rank predictor available on our site http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor.html
  img
Avinash one month ago

Pls provide me your date of birth details also...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Go to jee advance website , there under announcement an option is “MARKS FOR ANSWER RELEASED”, open it and calculate your marks by adding up the marks given in all questions.

Himalaya Pramanick one month ago
View all Questions »