can you please tell me the order of topics in which you will teach them and how much time each topic will take.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

There will be no order as such and topics will be taught depending on their importance in JEE...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is having scored above 75% in CBSE 2014 sufficient for IIT admission in 2015, if I am to reappear in Advanced 2015 after getting no rank in 2014?

Hi student, As per the brochure of JEE advanced released, either a student should have scored 75% marks in 12 th class or should have scored a 20 percentile, whichever is lower; to be able...
  img
Ravi one month ago
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 22 days ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 22 days ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 22 days ago
define AIPMT

All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test(AIPMT) andNational Eligibility cum Entrance Test are both entry level exams to BDS or MBBS. Thanks & Regards, Vasantha Sivaraj,...
  img
Vasantha Kumari 5 months ago
Please suggest how to get rank below 100 in IIt 2015. I am in class 12 . I have completed the jee syllabus. I have completed from followong books Physics – HCV, DC pandey , Deb Mukherjee,...

If you are able to solve all the materials mentioned all by yourself, you need not worry about concept understanding. Better to switch to more numerical and question banks. Also, KVPY and...
  img
Ravi 15 days ago
Sir in this question Prove that the vectors 3i+2j-2k,-i+3j+4k and 4i-j-6k can form a triangle. If we find the distance between the vectors and add them then we get zero so it is proved. But...

Hi, Use the colinearity condition. Three points must not be cloinear in order to form a triangle. The condition is the determinent is non zero if the vectors are forming a triangle. So solve...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hi, Use the colinearity condition. Three points must not be cloinear in order to form a triangle. The condition is the determinent is non zero if the vectors are forming a triangle. So solve...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
View all Questions »