Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

SEARCHING FOR best FIITJEE centre for PINNACLE COURSE,

ANY OTHER IDEA? BETTER THAN PINNACLE?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Pinnacle is the best program and do it from South delhi centre....

??

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

dear sir, can u tell me which one is the best institute for the coaching of iit

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation in...

Yaheya Farooqui one month ago

well,dat depends on which class u r studying in!! the coaching centers can eb useful provided u can adjust to the schedule.but, icse syl science is very gud,a level hugher than cbse!

naina one month ago
If you dropped your phone in pure water, will it still short-circuit?

Hey, dont mind but where the hell u get these qstns.? its blowjob yeah! nyc going! great!

vikas yadav 2 months ago

So my answer is----------> The trick here is "pure water" which is an insulator as good as most. So assuming you phone does not have chemicals on it that will dissolve in the water causing...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
sir i got 62 marks in jee 2015 i was not fully prepared now i want to give jee once again what is your suggestion?

If you want to prepare you can, else, 62 is not good marks, Even its not the gurantee to change into 300.... So, prep hard and target your GOAL. you would schieve it,
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago

if u r fully sure that next time u will able to score above 200 and above 90 in boards then only think about drop bcoz it is very crucial decission and make it after complete thinking about...

ng29 23 days ago
how to crack aiims 2015 easily

Please, follow the link.. http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aiims/preparation-tips.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh 8 days ago
Sir could u please tell which university is better – VIT OR MANIPAL UNIVERSITY My dates of exam is clashing . ?

Manipal is very good for placements and moreover the type of education over there is practical and as per info i have manipal ranks top in collages ratings online and yes it also depends on...

Hemanth Sai one month ago

Dear friend, My opinion is VIT is better than MANIPAL.Seek information about your desired branch for future studies. ALL THE BEST

trivikramkavuri one month ago

Thanks . Someone from Askiitians also please answer .

Drake one month ago
Dear sir/madam can u please tell me what was the last year’s cutoff of paper -2 of jee mains i.e. of b. arch and is there any good scope in colleges through it and is there advance paper...

For paper-2 it is expected to be around 140-150 and yes there will be Jee Advanced version of this paper-2 it is called as AAT.
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

thanx.....so by advance which type of college is given i mean do we get IIT’s also

mansi dabriwal one month ago

and is it compalsory to qualify paper-1 for paper-2 advance version

mansi dabriwal one month ago
View all Questions »