X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

SEARCHING FOR best FIITJEE centre for PINNACLE COURSE,

ANY OTHER IDEA? BETTER THAN PINNACLE?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Pinnacle is the best program and do it from South delhi centre....

??

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

dear sir, can u tell me which one is the best institute for the coaching of iit

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 16 days ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 17 days ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 2 days ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 2 days ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 2 days ago
JEE Mains 2015 Opening and closing Rank available on way2mca.com/jeeMain.php Exclusive. After 1 st round counselling declared on official website?

Are you asking for it or providing information?...well my advice is to check your status and find out where you have been allocated a seat....if you couldn’t get seat there then try at...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

Thanks for your Answer I am actualy sharing the information and want your riview for the opening and closing rank provided by the website way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S 27 days ago
Which top branches can I get in NIT Rourkela with AIR-9479 in JEE Main 2015 ,state of eligibility- Odisha

I will suggest you to visit the official website of jee mains to know the previous year opening and closing rank for different rounds of NIT_Rourkela. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

You need to visit the official weblink of NIT Rourkela as well as JEE mains to check the actual status of your standing over there, if you have cracked in ther, well and good otherwise go...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Sir, i used your rank predictor it showing a rank of 45k (in JEE MAINS 2015) while some other rank predictor shows a rank of around 75k-90k.I am really confused Please help me out (Iam obc...

your rank inCommon Merit List(CML) will be above 3,00,000 .
  img
Abhinav 2 months ago

what is your score?
  img
Abhinav 2 months ago

I scored 60 in jee mains 2015 and 88% in karnataka board.

Radhika Manjunath 2 months ago
hello sir/mam im repeating for kcet may i no how to start reading and get medical free seat in coming exam?

1. Be Positive & Confident:This is your first step towards success. Your enthusiasm and spirit should always be upbeat. Face the challenge boldly and courageously. Fill your mind with...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 13 days ago
View all Questions »