• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

SEARCHING FOR best FIITJEE centre for PINNACLE COURSE,

ANY OTHER IDEA? BETTER THAN PINNACLE?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Pinnacle is the best program and do it from South delhi centre....

??

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

dear sir, can u tell me which one is the best institute for the coaching of iit

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago
HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 7 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 2 months ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 7 months ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
hello ! i have completed my 10 th and i scored 8.4 cgpa . i want to go for MBBS but i can really scared if will be able to crack AIPMT ! please suggest me some useful guidelines !

Dear student Don’t be afraid to crack AIPMT. Do NCERT well...it’s the key book.Give more stress on Biology because in AIPMT there are 90 questions of it ( both botany and...
  img
Bhavya 19 days ago
I have got iiit kurnool which is mentored by iiit kancheepuram.i can get cbit in ts eamcet counselling.which one is better fr cse?

IIIT Kurnool is comparatively good, may it be an issue of quality education ort placements but if still you wish to go for a comparative analysis to find out the current scenario at other...

Yes you may without any second opinion, but still if you are in a fix and unable to make up your mind for Kurnool inst, then try at other places like – BITS...

But iiit kurnool is a new one.should i go for it?

Nikitha 9 months ago
What r the most scoring and easy topics for jee mains and advance !?

Physics – Unit and dimension, Thermodynamics, Optics, modern physics Chemistry – physical chemistry Maths – Trigonometry All these are just putting formula and solving type chapters.

akhil one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off