SEARCHING FOR best FIITJEE centre for PINNACLE COURSE,

ANY OTHER IDEA? BETTER THAN PINNACLE?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Pinnacle is the best program and do it from South delhi centre....

??

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

dear sir, can u tell me which one is the best institute for the coaching of iit

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 4 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago
which is the best book of the pcm for the preparation of iit advance

I would like to give you the link of corresponding books, that would be hlpfull for IIT-JEE MAIN and Advanced...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago
sir,The closing rank in nit suratkal was 7892 for obc (otherstate) category.Is the rank mentioned here the AIR general rank or AIR category rank of the obc student ?

Hi, According to the data that you provided in the question, this is the Category rank for OBC students. For further information see the information broschure for the JEE Mains. Here is the...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago

sir,everywhere it is written that the AIR will be used.But I am confused whether it is the AIR(general) or AIR(category) ?

Aku Anil 4 months ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 5 years ago
I am currently in class 12. I would like to pursue a career in Marine Engineering? I wanted to know if Btech Marine Engineering if done from a top college has good market or not compared to...

About course Marine Engineering offers an exciting career for adventurous students. It involves the construction and maintenance of ships, other sailing vessels, ports and cargo facilities...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago

Marine Engg. is indeed good. The gestation period is long compared to CS & Chemical., but the most important aspect of life is that you will have the best balance of work and personal...
  img
Aziz Alam 28 days ago
View all Questions »