SEARCHING FOR best FIITJEE centre for PINNACLE COURSE,

ANY OTHER IDEA? BETTER THAN PINNACLE?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Pinnacle is the best program and do it from South delhi centre....

??

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

dear sir, can u tell me which one is the best institute for the coaching of iit

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got a state rank of 4650 in general category. Will I get NIT trichy by HS quota? What branch?

you may not get the nit trichy but keep trying with other options open also. give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical...
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
CAN GIVE AN IMPROVEMENT EXAM 2015 AS I PASSED CLASS 2014 IN ALL MY SUBJECT AND INCREASE WHICH MARKS IS APPLICALE 2014 OR 15 IS THERE PROBLEM BY GIVING IMPOVEMENT EXAM IN FUTURE AND ONE THING...

Can you a bit more clear about the question you want to ask.Not able to understand what you are trying to say. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITIans
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind one month ago
Sir does jee main consider category rank or overall air for gen candidates while seat allotment . What is state rank for . Should we fill the preference order as per our category rank I...

Two ranks are provided one is AIR (overall) and Homestate rank. Under home state quota home candidates will get the advantage since more seats are alloted to them. In first round of...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

In JEE mains for seat allotment AIR overall is considered. But state also given to get admission in cllege from home state. Say suppose you got in your home state NIT after first round then,...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
Which gov. colleges are good for civil engineering on basis of placement? Tell if private are better than gov. in Delhi-NCR?

This is the list of top Civil Engineering Colleges in India. 1Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) 2Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) 3Indian Institute of...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Which books should I refer for preparation of AIIMS

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya one month ago

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya one month ago
View all Questions »