SEARCHING FOR best FIITJEE centre for PINNACLE COURSE,

ANY OTHER IDEA? BETTER THAN PINNACLE?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Pinnacle is the best program and do it from South delhi centre....

??

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

dear sir, can u tell me which one is the best institute for the coaching of iit

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti 24 days ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha 24 days ago
how many marks i have to score in jee advanced to qualyfie for iit bombay mach. engg. in ge category..???? GENREL

IIT Bombay Mechanical Engineering 2013 Opening Rank:24Closing Rank: 477 (GE) Hence, taking into consideration a minor shift in the opening and closing ranks for 2014, its safe to say that...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
which are the most most important books for iit jee ? please tell me ??

Organic Chemistry: O.P Tandon/Ranjeet Shai Inorganic Chemistry: J.D Lee (adapted version by S. Guha) Physical Chemistry: ??? Physics: D.C Pandey Feynman Lectures on Physics Maths: Vikas Rahi...

Yashas 20 hours ago
only 3 to 4 months are left to study and i haven’t studied much....i am confused wheather i revise whatever was taught earlier aur should i just focus on whatever i am studying now.... what...

Believe in your self. Have confidence. 4 months is more than enough, Start working from today only....
  img
Harishwar 28 days ago

you have good chances for getting into good colleges, dont worry just revise whatever you have learnt so far and better practice questions..................... ….….….....
  img
Suraj Prasad 28 days ago
Hello. I applied for the KVPY 2014. I applied it online.I fulfilled all the criterias. And now I am not able to check my application stattus. It says-The Login to form will be available only...

Hello Student, It would be better that you contact the people at helpdesk. You may call any of these telephone nos.080 - 22932975/76, 080- 23601008 & 080 - 22933536 to enquire about...
  img
Shilpi Mittal one month ago
Q.176 DOB Genetics.

An individual with cd genes crossed with wild type ++ will produce two types of gametes- +c and d+. On crossing +c and d+ we will get the following offsprings- ++, +c, +d and cd. Among these...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 days ago
View all Questions »