SEARCHING FOR best FIITJEE centre for PINNACLE COURSE,

ANY OTHER IDEA? BETTER THAN PINNACLE?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Pinnacle is the best program and do it from South delhi centre....

??

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

dear sir, can u tell me which one is the best institute for the coaching of iit

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what should be the rank to get seat in iit bombay, iit delhi, iit kanpur.

Hello Dear student, Depends on the branch , if you want top branches it should be under 500, if you want any branch then it should be under 3500.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY

Hi, You can sit fior JEE Advanced only in the year your are giving your 12 th board exams, and the year immediately next to it. So you cant appear for the exam after 2 years....
  img
Yash Baheti 22 days ago

what if i dont give the exam immediately after passing 12 , and after having some coaching after 12 for to years

nikhil pawar 18 days ago
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K one month ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam one month ago
what is the circuit diagram to glow a bulb in a simple circuit using NOT GATE using single switch.....i.e., when the switch is on the bulb should not glow and vice versa ?

The purpose of NOT gate itself is what you have just asked for. Implementing a NOT gate between a switch and the bulb will suffice. You donot need any other circuitry for this purpose. If...
  img
Ravi 10 days ago
which are the most scoring topics for iit jee in pysics? as this year the ques paper will be made by iit kharakpur, can we expect more ques from modern physics, and comparitively tough ques...

it cant not be expected. Regards, Nirmal Singh Askiitians Faculty
  img
Nirmal Singh. 6 months ago

hi, IIT kharagpur is only having authority to set question but it is reviewed by all IITs . So, don`t think that question paper is set by anonymous IIT so this portion will be tough or...

sneha singh 6 months ago

which book is good for revising inorganic chemistry?

Samrat 6 months ago
how is textile at iit delhi....what is avg placement salary??

textile at iit delhi is not very good branch the placments are also not good for this branch ....the avg placement salary is low in comparision of other branches.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
View all Questions »