SEARCHING FOR best FIITJEE centre for PINNACLE COURSE,

ANY OTHER IDEA? BETTER THAN PINNACLE?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Pinnacle is the best program and do it from South delhi centre....

??

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

dear sir, can u tell me which one is the best institute for the coaching of iit

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what constant force p is required to bring a 50kg body which starts from rest to a speed of 10m/s in 7m neglect friction

a=v 2 /2s =>a=100/14=7.14 m/s 2 F=ma=50*7.14=357.14 N...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

use v 2 -u 2 =2*a*s given u=0 and s= 7 m and v=10 m/s 100= 2*a*7 a= 100/14 Force required(p)= ma = 50*100/14 = 357 N...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
Are the following books enough for iitjee : Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Calculus : I.A. Maron Coordinate Geometry : S.L.Loney Objective R.D. Sharma for rest of the topics...

Hello Student, This much materila is more than sufficient. Good that you are refering to so many books Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 29 days ago

o behenkar itti saaree books meri to rd sharma or hc verma padhkar he jaan nikal jaati hai :D

Mohammad Dilshad 29 days ago
cutoff for nit nagpur

Cut off for NIT Nagpur
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
Sir , can one change branch from Metullurgical to mechenical or ece, cs

Hi, Yes you can switch from any branch to any branch but your course must be a B.Tech or IDD/Integrated M.Tech. The criteria for the branch is ur performance in the 1 st year solely.
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
Dear Sir I'm planning to join FIITJEE South Delhi Centre.Is it a good offer if I'm getting admn at around 20000 for 2 years as I've got 100% waiver + 20000 cash scholarship??? Apart frm that...

I dont comment on your coaching center fees. I can say that- preparing from any good coaching center and working hard and getting the concepts cleared are the steps for getting into IIT --...

Ramesh V 4 years ago
How can the age of the tree be determined?

by Counting the annual growth rings of its stem.You can not determine age from bark or roots. Bark measurements are used to measure thickness to figure out wood diameter. The science of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »