SEARCHING FOR best FIITJEE centre for PINNACLE COURSE,

ANY OTHER IDEA? BETTER THAN PINNACLE?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Pinnacle is the best program and do it from South delhi centre....

??

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

dear sir, can u tell me which one is the best institute for the coaching of iit

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how many marks i have to score in jee advanced to qualyfie for iit bombay mach. engg. in ge category..???? GENREL

IIT Bombay Mechanical Engineering 2013 Opening Rank:24Closing Rank: 477 (GE) Hence, taking into consideration a minor shift in the opening and closing ranks for 2014, its safe to say that...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 20 days ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 19 days ago
Sir, Now i have completed my first year in gec thrissur for ECE. this year i got admission in bits hydrebad for EEE. Is it worth joining bits, if I want to do Ms abroad/mtech after Btech?...

BITS Hyderabad EEE is pretty good branch and it would definately help your profile if you are considering for MS abroad. For the target of MS in North America the switch would definately...
  img
Aziz Alam 29 days ago
XX2

1+6+8_8+7(x)2

PRANSHU GUPTA 2 months ago

hhjiii jjh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx2

PRANSHU GUPTA 2 months ago
who designed the national flag??

The national flag, adopted in 1947, is based on the flag of the Indian National Congress, designed by Pingali Venkayya. The flag is a horizontal tricolour of "deep saffron" at the...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »