SEARCHING FOR best FIITJEE centre for PINNACLE COURSE,

ANY OTHER IDEA? BETTER THAN PINNACLE?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Pinnacle is the best program and do it from South delhi centre....

??

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

dear sir, can u tell me which one is the best institute for the coaching of iit

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i m in gen pd how much i should score in jee adv to gt cse in any of the jonal iits??????

Hi, The CSE branch is the top branch in IITs. You need to score rank below 500 to get this branch in good IITs....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 10 days ago
can anyone tell .what is the scope of astrophysics in india …....salary also ...and what i have to do to get bachelor in astrophysics

Astrophysics is the field which has only one end that is research.Salary will correspond to that of a professor in a good college, which is around 70-80K per month initially with many other...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 days ago
why we use red light is used in traffic signals?

The reason is that it has a greater wavelength. Due to its longer wavelength does not get scattered by the particles in the atmosphere n hence reaches our eyes more distinctly than the other...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
what should be the minimum bench marks for maths and science in class 10 if we target to get entered in a recognised college like aiims

You must have 90+ in the science and maths, although Maths would not be there for preparing AIIMS. Just try hard with the cleared concepts, result would be good. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 19 hours ago

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img
View all Questions »