Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

SEARCHING FOR best FIITJEE centre for PINNACLE COURSE,

ANY OTHER IDEA? BETTER THAN PINNACLE?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Pinnacle is the best program and do it from South delhi centre....

??

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

dear sir, can u tell me which one is the best institute for the coaching of iit

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir plz arrange in order NIT surat CSE NIt Jaipur ECE NIT Kurukshetra IT IIIT Allahabad IT IIIT Allahabad (Btech + Mtech) IT NIT rourkela CS Dual degree

My simple suggestion to find which NIT/IIIT is better and which is not, is, to visit their official weblinks and try to check out their placement data and additionally you may check the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 hours ago
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 3 months ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also ...

ng29 one month ago

yes you have chances to get in nits so see for councelling process all the best

sajid 14 days ago

Dear Lalit, I recommend you to visit the official websites of IITs and NITs to check out the cutoff lists – both general as well as category wise and you get a clear picture of your stature ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago
is there any scope of paper -2 ...of jee mains i.e. of b.arch...?

Yes in good colleges providing architecture courses . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago

If you are selected in top college then its good.BUt there are other colleges which provide you scholarship,Enhance your communication skills,provide excellent assistance in placement....

abhinaipadachuru 19 days ago

is paper-2 ‘s result will allso be declared on 27 th only..???

mansi dabriwal 2 months ago
I got 127 in jee main 2015 and 93.4% in cbse boards i am of general category . can i get any NIT and if yes which branch ??

u can expect bio tech, chem, production etc for sure and branches like MECH and CSE maybe no chances, ECE if you have some luck, it all depends on ur final rank if you get below 20k then u...

Prajwal Kavad 9 days ago

try for Nit allahabad , YOU CAN GET good branch under homestate category if ur percentile comes out to be good

Prajwal Kavad 9 days ago

Can i get chemical in nits without homestate quota .....means in anothr state

shubham garg 9 days ago
can i get any nit with 95000 rank

your chances are negligible or no chances. give prefrence to this branches at the best college you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg &...
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 months ago

your chances are negligible or no chances.give prefrence to this branches at the best college you may get1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval ...

sajid one month ago

you will get north east nits like mizoram,nagaland etc

Rak 11 months ago
View all Questions »