ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   hai guyz...i m nikhil a 10th grade student...i m really interested to get into iit and i ve been workin hard for best results for my 10th grade....please tell me what all things i should do for getting into iit with good AIR?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

The best time to start preparation is at the beginning of 11th class. Students are fresh after the break after boards and a lot more can be learnt. Students who start late often end up leaving some key topics of 11th class JEE syllabus. Also, if you start your preparation in 12th class then the amount of hard work is increased manifold due to additional pressure of 12th boards, so chances of getting a high rank in JEE are decreased. There is a big transition from the mugging up study of 10th class to more understanding based study of 11th class. So you shouldn't get bogged down by seeing the level of complexity in JEE exam.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is JEE 2016 going to be subjective, like where you have to write descriptive answers, as it used to be in the past?

Hi.. I do not think that 2016 jee will be a subjective one as no decision has been made,. Moreover taking such a big decision will require time and also time for student so certainly it will...
  img
Sakshi 12 days ago

No I do not think that JEE 2016 will be a subjective one as no decision has been made till date.
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

i think subjective paper will be more good . ….. by this quality of selection become better … and only persons could went to iit those have perfect conceptual as well as application...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 12 days ago
hello sir, i had used your jee mains rank pedictor tool an it had show me a rank of 71956 and of sc 4356 so can i expect dtu or nsit further having a home state delhi quota and also plz...

Dear Student, Now I think results are already out and you must have received your scorecard so you can check ur exact rank in india and ur state.
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

Is your AIR and State rank not mentioned in your score card?
  img
Nishant Vora 6 days ago

You may expect to get in DTU
  img
Avinash 6 days ago
which are the best books for cbse boards 12th

NCERT is more than enough

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago

HC verma for physics and rc mukerjee,jd lee,op tandon for chemistry

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago

if you want extra pratice go for RD sharma for maths

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago
I have got 850 AIR in IIT Advanced. i am confused if i should go for CS, then the possible options are Guawhati or BHU ? which one to choose. Alternatively, i was considering IIT K maths...

Dont go for maths and computing at IITK. Take the CS branch whicher is nearer to your home town as both the institutes (Guwahati and BHU) are having excellent placement record for CS branch....
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

In older IITs branchs other then CS also have the good record. Try to prefer older IITs only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

I have been further advised that i should choose for good IIT rather the branch but in goold old 5 IIT i am not getting the CS branch. what should i do. should i give preference to Branch...

Pradeep Mangal yesterday
i am getting 168 jee main and expecting 92% in CBSE boards will i get nit calicut state quota for mechanical

ur chances for nit are less, but cant be predicted very surely as counselling is like gambling and depends on luck bcoz one of my frnds last year got 160 in jee main and 93 in cbse...

ng29 one month ago

Yeah i agree, its hard., but you must try anyway.

shubham sharda one month ago

There are little chances of getting so try till last concelling.It would be good if you take admission in top universities which provide you excellent placement,good scholarships,top...

abhinaipadachuru 14 days ago
342 in bits what are my chances considering extremely low cutoff in mains.

Well did you just read my score? Or you just need to comment on everything you see?

Monkey one month ago

342 is quite gud score....according to me...

mansi dabriwal one month ago

Getting into BITS is a lil tough job...keep trying...if it doesn;t work there..then try getting admission at – -BHU Varanasi. VIT Vellore, LPU Phagwara or PEC Patiala

Paul Wagnor one month ago
View all Questions »