Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

hai guyz...i m nikhil a 10th grade student...i m really interested to get into iit and i ve been workin hard for best results for my 10th grade....please tell me what all things i should do for getting into iit with good AIR?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

The best time to start preparation is at the beginning of 11th class. Students are fresh after the break after boards and a lot more can be learnt. Students who start late often end up leaving some key topics of 11th class JEE syllabus. Also, if you start your preparation in 12th class then the amount of hard work is increased manifold due to additional pressure of 12th boards, so chances of getting a high rank in JEE are decreased. There is a big transition from the mugging up study of 10th class to more understanding based study of 11th class. So you shouldn't get bogged down by seeing the level of complexity in JEE exam.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 7 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj 6 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 6 months ago
can i get mechanical engineering bran in any nit or else can u prescribe which branch can i get

For preparation you must undergo a stern and strict practice of solving sample papers and previous years’ papers to fortify your skills, join some reputed coaching center, make a daily...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

nit surat and nit mizoram- these are two colleges where getting mechanical is easy. donot be scare that mechanical is tuff.because when you start your college they will work on you from...

SAHIL 2 months ago

yes you can get mechanical in nit surat or nit mizoram. otherwise getting mechanical is not so much easy for you. you can get branches like textile,instrumental,production engineering etc....

SAHIL 2 months ago
will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
HI ,IM KIRAN I HAVE SOME DOUBTS ABOUT JEE MAINS 2016 COUNSELLING. PLEASE HELP ME IN CLARIFYING THEM.AHOW MUCH FEES SHOULD WE PAY FOR COUNSELLING REGISTRATION? WHAT IS THE LOGIN PASSWORD?...

You should visit the link.. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/counselling.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

SIR I SAW THAT LINK ALREADY BUT THERE IS NO INFORMATION ABOUT THE "JOSAA 2016" REGISTRATION FEE AND THE LOGGING IN PASSWORD PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS CONTEXTY

KIRAN one month ago

please visit to clear all your doubts http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/counselling.html thanks and post if still some doubts

SAHIL one month ago
I got ECE at DTU and CSE at NIT CALICUT (after JoSAA 5 th round counciling , remaining round 6 th ) and CSE at PEC engineeering college CHD. Which of the above is best to persue for coming...

@ upamanyu Thats depend upon choice , if u want money and nitian tagup then go for cse at nit calcicut , still if thats not as such req , then ece dtu is the best option for you ....

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
how to face tension in exams

before eaxems we do yoga.we take light break fast .this only one thought keep our minds .that is i must write what are it may be given question

NAGOORVALI one year ago

before exam keep calm dont open any books if possible dont talk to any one 2 hours before the exam .while studying put an question why to any concept then u will memorize the concept very...

KALYAN 7 months ago

dear jyothi, the main thing u need to remember is that in exam u r getting nervous means that there is a fault in u r preperation for that exam,. & then my suggestion is taht u stay calm...

Dheeru chowdary 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off