Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

sir,

my air is 7927. i was not alloted a seat in any of the institute . the jee site displayed that i will be considered in second round for seat allocation. i did not fill choices of my rank in the choice sheet.do i have any chance in second round?

will they be using same choice sheet ?

what about the vacant seats of GEN category after second round?

please advise!

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi rahul,

in ur case i will advise u to call at ur regional centre of iit n ask d responsible person abt 2nd counselling whether u hav to fill a fresh choice sheet or u r considered on d basis of ur 1st counselling choice sheet.....also i wanna add dat der is very little probability dat u may get a gud branch in 2nd counselling,i think u will get only new iits which wud n't be a gud option so if u can go for aieee colleges den dat wud be better......

Regarding ur query abt d vacant seats , dey r filled by d students of d reserved category who hav done a one year preparatory course at d iit itself based on  a selection test n der cut-offs r quite low,dey just do dis so dat seats got filled , dey don't think of decrease in standards....

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya 4 months ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj 4 months ago
I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
I am really slow at solving questions. How do I improve my speed ? Even when I put hours into study I am able to solve very few questions. I face the same problem in tests I give. I am...

@ muskan I could say that in this case youy are rotting the concept , not understanding it , even i also faced the same problem , it happens when u rott a concept and dnt know why that...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago
i have got 124 marks in jee mians and 86.2 percent in mp board . what would be my expected jee mains rank as per last year analysis?

HI PRIYANSH PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK TO PREDICT YOUR JEE MAINS RANK http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html THANKS AND PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER

SAHIL one month ago

that i have tried once it shows my rank to be around 4000 are u kidding me?? that is not possible. what is my rank according to u experience people like u.

priyansh agrawal one month ago

hi priyansh i think your rank should be near about 38000-43000.best of luck for future with warm regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
Can you please suggest any of the best books for jee exam.

Yes Dear, NCERT books are the best books to be used as base books and for PCM, there are many competitive books available in the market. You may consider H C Verma and Irodov for...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

refer to the link to clear your query: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html thanks

SAHIL one month ago
plzz give me list of most scoring topics of all the three subjects..pcm

Maths-matrices,trignometry. Physics-electricity,magnetism,heat,fluid mech Chem-organic and physical. Gaseous state,chemical bonding

D Amirtha 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off