MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

sir,

my air is 7927. i was not alloted a seat in any of the institute . the jee site displayed that i will be considered in second round for seat allocation. i did not fill choices of my rank in the choice sheet.do i have any chance in second round?

will they be using same choice sheet ?

what about the vacant seats of GEN category after second round?

please advise!

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi rahul,

in ur case i will advise u to call at ur regional centre of iit n ask d responsible person abt 2nd counselling whether u hav to fill a fresh choice sheet or u r considered on d basis of ur 1st counselling choice sheet.....also i wanna add dat der is very little probability dat u may get a gud branch in 2nd counselling,i think u will get only new iits which wud n't be a gud option so if u can go for aieee colleges den dat wud be better......

Regarding ur query abt d vacant seats , dey r filled by d students of d reserved category who hav done a one year preparatory course at d iit itself based on  a selection test n der cut-offs r quite low,dey just do dis so dat seats got filled , dey don't think of decrease in standards....

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 9 days ago

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 9 days ago

please help me

Sankalp Tiwari 10 days ago
I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 15 days ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma one month ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey one month ago
i got 8377 rank in jee advanced 2015, is there any chance to get any old iit or iiser??

Older IITs are deficult for your. But try for newer one. They are also good.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Yes, for IISER you have good chances. Best of Luck.!!
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

and what about iiser?

Vishal Gupta 2 months ago
THE EQUATION OF STATE OF A GAS IS GIVEN BY p(v-b)=nRT. IF 1K MOLE OF GAS IS ISOTHERMALLY EXPANDED FROM VOLUME v to 2v, THEN WHAT IS THE WORK DONE DURING PROCESS ?

dear rahul work done W= limit v to 2v ∫pdv =limit v to 2v ∫nRT/(v-b)dv =limit v to 2v nRT∫1(v-b)dv =limit v to 2v nRT ln|v-b| =nRT ln|(2v-b)/(v-b)| Please feel free to post as...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
hi plz tell me wat is NSE and BSE stands for ?? and also wat is d difference b/w sensex and nifty? thanx in advance

National Stock Exchange The National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE), is a Mumbai-based stock exchange. It is the largest stock exchange in India and the third largest in the world in ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details