DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

my air is 7927. i was not alloted a seat in any of the institute . the jee site displayed that i will be considered in second round for seat allocation. i did not fill choices of my rank in the choice sheet.do i have any chance in second round?

will they be using same choice sheet ?

what about the vacant seats of GEN category after second round?

please advise!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi rahul,

in ur case i will advise u to call at ur regional centre of iit n ask d responsible person abt 2nd counselling whether u hav to fill a fresh choice sheet or u r considered on d basis of ur 1st counselling choice sheet.....also i wanna add dat der is very little probability dat u may get a gud branch in 2nd counselling,i think u will get only new iits which wud n't be a gud option so if u can go for aieee colleges den dat wud be better......

Regarding ur query abt d vacant seats , dey r filled by d students of d reserved category who hav done a one year preparatory course at d iit itself based on  a selection test n der cut-offs r quite low,dey just do dis so dat seats got filled , dey don't think of decrease in standards....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 one month ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak one month ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 5 hours ago

but i had heard that there are 150 students in a single room does it makes any difference? 2. what would be the jee advance counselling cuttoff for an SC candidate?

iitian 2 hours ago

also tell me why not allen and fiitjee?

iitian 2 hours ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary and...

-4 hours ago
please tell me that after the new system of enrollment in iitjee(12th wieghtage increased) should i go for some coachng center or i should study at school. i m an class 9th student anuj...

Dear Anuj Only 60 % marks in 12th is required for IIT JEE exam.There is no incriment in waitage of 12th marks. so you need not to worry.I will suggest you to join any coaching classe for IIT...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
please explain carbon dating method of fossils?

Radiocarbon datingis a method of determining the age of an object by using the properties ofradiocarbon( 14 C), a radioactiveisotopeof carbon. The method was invented byWillard Libbyin the...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
hc verma is too tough for basic concepts so can i go with ncerts

Yes if u find hcv tuff u can go for ncert first . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago

Try resnick halliday walker for basic concepts and arihant for question bank best of luck

shashank shekhar 4 months ago

Try resnick halliday walker for basic concepts and arihant for question bank best of luck

shashank shekhar 4 months ago
View all Questions »