Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

my air is 7927. i was not alloted a seat in any of the institute . the jee site displayed that i will be considered in second round for seat allocation. i did not fill choices of my rank in the choice i have any chance in second round?

will they be using same choice sheet ?

what about the vacant seats of GEN category after second round?

please advise!

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi rahul,

in ur case i will advise u to call at ur regional centre of iit n ask d responsible person abt 2nd counselling whether u hav to fill a fresh choice sheet or u r considered on d basis of ur 1st counselling choice sheet.....also i wanna add dat der is very little probability dat u may get a gud branch in 2nd counselling,i think u will get only new iits which wud n't be a gud option so if u can go for aieee colleges den dat wud be better......

Regarding ur query abt d vacant seats , dey r filled by d students of d reserved category who hav done a one year preparatory course at d iit itself based on  a selection test n der cut-offs r quite low,dey just do dis so dat seats got filled , dey don't think of decrease in standards....

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

How can I prepare for IIT
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?
If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....
Rahat S 4 months ago
hello sir as there are many books for iee preparations. can u tell me a one to two books for for every subjects. please
Dear student, Here is the list of books you must refer: Physics HC verma part 1 and 2 New patter physics (arihant publication) IE irodov (if you like because this is only for advance...
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
How do I attempt biology questions in KVPY if had been studying Physics , Chemistry , Maths as science subjects in Class 12 please give me details about the question paper if I was under SX ...
if you are under sx stram there is no need to answer biology question. you can just do pcm questions and that too according to ur preference. For more details on kvpy refer its website
Archita 2 months ago
Interested in doing MBA after Btech and that too involves 2 years of work experience after betch to do MBA. What would be good: fields may get IIT Kanpur: Biological Sciences and...
Hi.. As per the options you have given above, you should go for IIT if finally you have to go for an MBA degree. First of all it actually depends on your interest, which field you are more...
Sakshi 4 months ago
As you wanted to do MBA after two year of work exp...then i would like to aDVICE YOU.. IIT R--Metallurgy IIT Kgp--Ocean Engg and Naval Architecture IIT BHU--Metallurgy IIT Kanpur--Biological...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Doing an MBA course doesnt depends on the graduation branch. Its purely related to administration. In each and every branch yu’ll have a subject on administration in order to have...
Avinash 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details