Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

my air is 7927. i was not alloted a seat in any of the institute . the jee site displayed that i will be considered in second round for seat allocation. i did not fill choices of my rank in the choice i have any chance in second round?

will they be using same choice sheet ?

what about the vacant seats of GEN category after second round?

please advise!

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi rahul,

in ur case i will advise u to call at ur regional centre of iit n ask d responsible person abt 2nd counselling whether u hav to fill a fresh choice sheet or u r considered on d basis of ur 1st counselling choice sheet.....also i wanna add dat der is very little probability dat u may get a gud branch in 2nd counselling,i think u will get only new iits which wud n't be a gud option so if u can go for aieee colleges den dat wud be better......

Regarding ur query abt d vacant seats , dey r filled by d students of d reserved category who hav done a one year preparatory course at d iit itself based on  a selection test n der cut-offs r quite low,dey just do dis so dat seats got filled , dey don't think of decrease in standards....

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...
You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure
Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
If any one live in rampur near Moradabad ,Uttar Pradesh.....and have the books required for iit preparation..I would like to buy them at second hand rate ...pls answer urgent ...if u have...
Hello ….no answer ….have I asked a question which is hopeless?? Please answer I need urgent help ….please help ….second hand books ...for maths , chemistry,physics …..I also need 11 th...
Riddhi Gupta 7 days ago
Well I can contact on most of the Sunday's too but please give a satisfying reply...on second handed book … Need them urgently..
Riddhi Gupta 7 days ago
find value of x if 36.6 gm BaCl 2 .XH 2 O on strong heating loses 5.4 gm moisture? please tell me
ok thanks akash
vindhya 2 months ago
one mole of (bacl2.xh20) will produce X moles of water then 36.6/(207+X18) moles of that compound will produce X(36.6/(207+X18)) moles of water(by unitary method) which is equal to 5.4/18....
akash 2 months ago
sir it is given there in faqs of josaa that there will be no spot round of nit”s this year is it true?????????
Right now for the allotment of seats counselling is done till four rounds according to josaa. If lot of seats are still vacnt after fourth round they may thonk of. No such official...
Avinash 2 months ago
For any qurey related to counselling you can call them on there helpline number. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Don’t pay much attention to rumours or hearsays, just directly visit the official weblinks of Jeemains and Josaa and get to know the actual scenario there, if you could not make it there,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
How to form a proper study plan to study on your own with only study materials and tests online.... Can u help me formulate a daily study plan to CRACK AIIMS..... Is it compulsory to join...
Dear Student,, Its coaching is not important but if you join will definately benift in your preparation and the result will be comparatively good. But if you go for self study, I will...
Vijay Mukati one month ago
in KVPY whole syallabus of 11 come?
Please check the compele syllabus of KVPY from our website.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
You may simply type the syllabus for KVPY and get the requisite results, prepare well and appear in the test and thereafter choose the reputed institution after scrutinizing the status of...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
hey, pls refer to the following link: hope it’s helpful..
Rishabh Madan 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details