Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

sir,

my air is 7927. i was not alloted a seat in any of the institute . the jee site displayed that i will be considered in second round for seat allocation. i did not fill choices of my rank in the choice sheet.do i have any chance in second round?

will they be using same choice sheet ?

what about the vacant seats of GEN category after second round?

please advise!

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi rahul,

in ur case i will advise u to call at ur regional centre of iit n ask d responsible person abt 2nd counselling whether u hav to fill a fresh choice sheet or u r considered on d basis of ur 1st counselling choice sheet.....also i wanna add dat der is very little probability dat u may get a gud branch in 2nd counselling,i think u will get only new iits which wud n't be a gud option so if u can go for aieee colleges den dat wud be better......

Regarding ur query abt d vacant seats , dey r filled by d students of d reserved category who hav done a one year preparatory course at d iit itself based on  a selection test n der cut-offs r quite low,dey just do dis so dat seats got filled , dey don't think of decrease in standards....

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

prove that: sin 8 -cos 8 x÷1-2sin 2 xcos 2 x=-cos2x=sin 2 x-cos 2 x

Instead of waiting for 12 hours to get your doubts resolved and delaying your studies, try HashLearn Now app. Search for it on the Android Play Store. It is called CBSE/JEE/NEET-Get tutors...

Ankit one month ago
i had pcb in 12 th class and i want to give jee exam for computer engineering how can i acheive it, i am ready to give maths test to get eligibility ? also can i get addmission in bca if i...

Maths is a compulsory subject which must be reflected in your marksheet of Class 12 th . If its not there you won’t be considered for seats in any exam which is having maths in it.
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

@ harpreet How u can get maths test for elligibility . if maths is not in your class 12 th , then u cannot also give maths in the complimentary exams , and complimentary exam only takes...

Umakant biswal one month ago
CBSE board one person got 481 and 179 in board and jee Mains respectively other one got 475 and 183. But their jee Mains rank is in 4000s and 8000s. Both are in general category. Does it...

@ thiagar HOW can that happen ?? the rank will not come in that much diffrence , you have 60 percent weightage for jee main score , and 40 percent weightage for board marks or percentage ....

Umakant biswal one month ago

It is little confusing dear, actually, if you aspire to get a seat in a reputed institution then you need to perform well in JEE or else you may try seeking admission in a reputed...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Thanks for your answer. No 475 and 481 are cbse board marks. In the Jee Main Rank card the 475 mark had a normalised scored of 184 and 481 had a normalised score of 226.

Thiagarajan one month ago
plz explain life expectancy in detail? wat is the average life expectancy in India (for both Male and Female) ?

The average number of years remaining for a living being of a given age to live is called life expectancy. Life expectancy is often referred to as average life span or mean life span. It is ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Dear sir , I am aditya got 142 marks in jee advanced . Whther possibility of getting IIT or not is it preferable to join in 3 rd generation IITs. I also got 195 marks in jee mains with...

Dear Student, you have bright chances to be at one of the top-rated NITs as your score is quite pleasing and you may also get your desired branch. On the contrary, Let me tell you that...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

i think you should go with old nits if in case you are getting a good branch in some top nits. otherwise you should go for new iits. you should use askiitian branch and college predictor....

SAHIL 2 months ago
if my DOB is 10/02/1999 then can i give AIPMT 2016 i want the answer quickly plz bcoz my carrer depends on it

U can't because you are not eligible yet through class 12 and I think you should have patience and prepare for 2017 so best luck :- I hope you will accept my suggestion

pIYuSh Chauhan 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off