DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

my air is 7927. i was not alloted a seat in any of the institute . the jee site displayed that i will be considered in second round for seat allocation. i did not fill choices of my rank in the choice sheet.do i have any chance in second round?

will they be using same choice sheet ?

what about the vacant seats of GEN category after second round?

please advise!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi rahul,

in ur case i will advise u to call at ur regional centre of iit n ask d responsible person abt 2nd counselling whether u hav to fill a fresh choice sheet or u r considered on d basis of ur 1st counselling choice sheet.....also i wanna add dat der is very little probability dat u may get a gud branch in 2nd counselling,i think u will get only new iits which wud n't be a gud option so if u can go for aieee colleges den dat wud be better......

Regarding ur query abt d vacant seats , dey r filled by d students of d reserved category who hav done a one year preparatory course at d iit itself based on  a selection test n der cut-offs r quite low,dey just do dis so dat seats got filled , dey don't think of decrease in standards....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 12 days ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 12 days ago

then can i get i desent college of this marks or am starting to focussing on ipu and viteee

rahak 12 days ago
Why do British people say "maths" and Regular people say "math"?

Actually, almost everyone (in the English-speaking world) except the Americans and some Canadians, say "maths". To be honest with you, I have rarely seen Regular people. Most people I meet...

vikas yadav 27 days ago

It is really a Interesting Question that why do British People say "Maths" and Regular People say "Math". SO behalf of my thinking it is the Way of different different Countries to say Words...

vikas yadav 27 days ago

kehte the to kehthe

vikas yadav 19 days ago
how can i make my preparation for iitjee in this one month more effectively?

As the nightmare IIT-JEE advanced exam comes nearer (especially when only 1 month is left), it brings along a lot of anxiety and nervousness for the students every year. Especially this year...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

Dear Student, Revise important concepts. Practice only important questions. Solve previous year questions. Take timely test.. Enroll a test series if required. memorize formulas and...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 days ago
Sir my jee main rank 84565 can I get ccet uiet or uicet in chandigarh counselling? I am not from chandigarh.

(opening) (closing) CCET BE ALL INDIA Civil Gen 30877 214285 CCET BE ALL INDIA Civil sc 346201 346201 CCET BE ALL INDIA Civil ST 165989 165989 these are the cutoffs in 2013. As per your rank...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago
is co-ordinate geometry the most easy and scoing topic in iit jee which also has huge weightage?

Hello Student, Yes! that’s correct. IIT JEE paper contains almost 30% questions from these topic and it is very simple if you understand basics. so, in short very simple.Very Scoring!!...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

Be sure with ur formulas and think on solving the problem

Raghavendran Ganesh 2 days ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
View all Questions »