Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Hello everyone,

I am a CBSE board grade 12 student based in dubai.Due to lack of coaching facilities here i couldnt prepare the way students do in india.I did get a correspondence course (FIITJEE) but tht didnt help much as it was of very high level and noone could help me out with it.

Now with just 3 months left and boards also nearing I am at a loss at what to do.I am doing a booklet provided by FIITJEE that consists of questions from all chapters.But that is proceeding very slowly(about 4 questions per hour).

I would appreciate your help as to how i should plan my studies in this final hour.

Thank You

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

I would advise you to focus on Boards right now otherwise you wont be able to score in either boards or IIT....

Study from NCERT, Pradeep, RD sharma, if time permits from FIITJEE material too...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

5 years ago

Thank you for your reply...

But what about IIT then?I have done a little of RD and am doin NCERT side by side.

Isn't it possible to carry both things together.Moreoever,I have one preparatory exam coming up(school portion).With that if i don't score well then maybe I can concentrate more on school portion.

Another thing I wanted to ask was that these CBSE marks are useful elsewhere but not to get me into entrance.So isn't it better if I get a satisfactory 80% in boards and concentrate more on entrance?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
if i join iiest shibpur on the basis of my JEE main 2016 marks , can i appear for jee main 2017 and jee advance 2017? will i be able to take admission to a NIT on the basis of JEE main 2017 ...

YES SURE ADITYA IF YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE ADVANCE 1ST TIME THIS YEAR YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR EXAM IN 2017 ALSO.WHILE IF THIS YEAR YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE SECOND TIME THAN NEXT YEAR YOU CAN ONLY GIVE...

SAHIL 9 days ago
i have passed medical stream from cbse board with 83% marks but i am interested in doing computer engineering after passing JEE exam. to qualify for the exam i need mathematics. i wanted to ...

@ harpreet Your query is not clear , if u have PCMBE subject only then u can go for both medical and engg . and if u have PCBE then u can only go in medical stream , and if PCME then only...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago

dear Student, it does not make much difference that you have read maths in 12 th or not but it does matter that you need to have cleared this subject in the test i.e. JEE, so, pull up your...

Aneesh Sehgal 15 days ago
Hello I m Abdul maher my rank is 14000 n my caste is obc can I expect any iit or should I go for nit

Dear friend, the rank hat you have mentioned, does not guarantee a seat at an IIT rather you may visit the official website of JEE Mains and getb to know which NIT is suitable for your rank ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

you go for nit you didnt get seat in iit so you apply for nit.................................all the best......................................

raj one month ago
currently i am living in mumbai and which college should i go to persue my degree to become a quantum physicist so i can earn more salary.

hi xavier i will not suggest you a list of many colleges at this time. all this will make you confuse, i will suggest you only one college which is best for studying physics as well as to...

SAHIL 2 days ago

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. There are number of institutions which are quite good in almost all the respects. If you have a...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 days ago
Can we IIT mains after a gap of 1 year just after 12. like i have passed 12 in 2016 and can i give iit mains in 2018

HI JEEVASH YS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR EXAM IN 2018 BUT YOU HAVE TO SATISFY SOE MORE CONDITIONS LIKE The maximum age limit for general category students is 25 years, whereas SC, ST and PwD...

SAHIL 3 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off