MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Hello everyone,

I am a CBSE board grade 12 student based in dubai.Due to lack of coaching facilities here i couldnt prepare the way students do in india.I did get a correspondence course (FIITJEE) but tht didnt help much as it was of very high level and noone could help me out with it.

Now with just 3 months left and boards also nearing I am at a loss at what to do.I am doing a booklet provided by FIITJEE that consists of questions from all chapters.But that is proceeding very slowly(about 4 questions per hour).

I would appreciate your help as to how i should plan my studies in this final hour.

Thank You

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

I would advise you to focus on Boards right now otherwise you wont be able to score in either boards or IIT....

Study from NCERT, Pradeep, RD sharma, if time permits from FIITJEE material too...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Thank you for your reply...

But what about IIT then?I have done a little of RD and am doin NCERT side by side.

Isn't it possible to carry both things together.Moreoever,I have one preparatory exam coming up(school portion).With that if i don't score well then maybe I can concentrate more on school portion.

Another thing I wanted to ask was that these CBSE marks are useful elsewhere but not to get me into entrance.So isn't it better if I get a satisfactory 80% in boards and concentrate more on entrance?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one month ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan 2 months ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
doppeler effect

Hi, When wave energy like sound or radio waves travels from two objects, the wavelength can seem to be changed if one or both of them are moving. This is called the Doppler effect. The...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 9 months ago
Who was the first Indian lady to go in space?

The first lady to go in space was Velentina Tereshkhova The first Indian lady was Kalpana Chawla

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Kalpana Chawla was first indian selected for space mission by NASA .. Who is the second???

amit yadav 6 years ago

I think , the name of second lady is sunita williams ......

ritu goyal 6 years ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details