Hello everyone,

I am a CBSE board grade 12 student based in dubai.Due to lack of coaching facilities here i couldnt prepare the way students do in india.I did get a correspondence course (FIITJEE) but tht didnt help much as it was of very high level and noone could help me out with it.

Now with just 3 months left and boards also nearing I am at a loss at what to do.I am doing a booklet provided by FIITJEE that consists of questions from all chapters.But that is proceeding very slowly(about 4 questions per hour).

I would appreciate your help as to how i should plan my studies in this final hour.

Thank You

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

I would advise you to focus on Boards right now otherwise you wont be able to score in either boards or IIT....

Study from NCERT, Pradeep, RD sharma, if time permits from FIITJEE material too...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

3 years ago

Thank you for your reply...

But what about IIT then?I have done a little of RD and am doin NCERT side by side.

Isn't it possible to carry both things together.Moreoever,I have one preparatory exam coming up(school portion).With that if i don't score well then maybe I can concentrate more on school portion.

Another thing I wanted to ask was that these CBSE marks are useful elsewhere but not to get me into entrance.So isn't it better if I get a satisfactory 80% in boards and concentrate more on entrance?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is it advisable to study for jee advanced for 2nd time after taking admission in some other college?

It depends upon your personal motive and the level of determination. If you are very much interested in getting into IITs then you should consider that option. But, there are complications...
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago
i got 1011 rank in ST catgory in 2014 ,do i have a chance to get in preparartory course in iit?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 17 days ago
I want to learn calculus from basics so which book should i use to master in calculus???

Hello Anup, If you want to learn the calculus from basics, then you should follow Arihant – Differential Calculus Arihant – Integral Calculus IA Maron All the three books are...
  img
Jitender Singh 12 days ago
sir which college and branch can i get with following rank details details overalll category (GEN) all india 14158 11027 State(raj) 1544 1121 can i get mnit jaipur mechenical, ece, or cs...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 18 days ago
Sir, my AIR is 2,00,000 and obc rank is 69000...can i get any NIT. i am from haryana. please reply..waiting

You may get the following NITs as per your rank: 1. National Institute of Technology, Raipur- Mining Engineering-Spot Round 70317(closing rank) 2. National Institute of Technology, Srinagar-...
  img
Ramreddy 7 days ago
i am gettign 80 marks in mains,i have 97%in board can i get a good nit?

FIRST YOU POST YOUR CASTE TO WHICH YOU BELONGS 1:IF YOU BELONGS TO SC OR ST YOU CAN DEFINETLY GET GOOD NIT COLLEGE AND BEST BRANCH. 2:IT YOU BELONG TO OBC THEN YOU DONT GET GOOD NIT. 3:IF...

BAYANA SAGAR 2 months ago

o thank you soooooooo much sir...i am really very thank full to u dat u answerd my question...thank u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

sushmasree 2 months ago

plzzzzzzzzz reply................:(

sushmasree 2 months ago
View all Questions »