Hello everyone,

I am a CBSE board grade 12 student based in dubai.Due to lack of coaching facilities here i couldnt prepare the way students do in india.I did get a correspondence course (FIITJEE) but tht didnt help much as it was of very high level and noone could help me out with it.

Now with just 3 months left and boards also nearing I am at a loss at what to do.I am doing a booklet provided by FIITJEE that consists of questions from all chapters.But that is proceeding very slowly(about 4 questions per hour).

I would appreciate your help as to how i should plan my studies in this final hour.

Thank You

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

I would advise you to focus on Boards right now otherwise you wont be able to score in either boards or IIT....

Study from NCERT, Pradeep, RD sharma, if time permits from FIITJEE material too...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

3 years ago

Thank you for your reply...

But what about IIT then?I have done a little of RD and am doin NCERT side by side.

Isn't it possible to carry both things together.Moreoever,I have one preparatory exam coming up(school portion).With that if i don't score well then maybe I can concentrate more on school portion.

Another thing I wanted to ask was that these CBSE marks are useful elsewhere but not to get me into entrance.So isn't it better if I get a satisfactory 80% in boards and concentrate more on entrance?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
300 ml of a gaseous hydrocarbon when burnt in excess of O 2 gave 2.4 lit. of CO 2 and 2.7 lit. of water vapour under same condition. The molecular formula of hydrocarbon is :– (1) C 4 H 8...

The balenced equation can be given as: CnHm...+(n+m/4)O2............>nCO2.....+(m/2)H2O 300ml..........excess.................0..............0........
  img
Naveen Kumar 6 days ago
it is the begining of november and i am not even clear with the basics. I need to get a good enough rank in JEE advanced but i dont how to begin.

Hi Student At this point of time it is very difficult to complete all the syllabus. For maths and physics you need categorize topic into your strength and weakness and aim at chosing your...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 days ago
sir, pl. help me to solve following problems of permutation & combination- Q1. how many divisors of 9000 are even but not divisible by 4?also find the sum of such nos. Q2. the no. of ways an...

[Q-1]9000=3 2 5 3 2 3 we have to take exactly one 2. so number of ways (2+1)(3+1)(1)= 12 Sum of such numbers =(2)(3 0 + 3 1 +3 2 )(5 0 +5 1 +5 2 +5 3 ) [Q-2] first of all give 2 marks to...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
sir plz help me how i get concentration in study

you have to concentrate on studies by doing yoga in the early morning before sunrises.

lokesh palingi 8 months ago

I think you have to take 7-8 hrs sleep daily and start with easy chapters.

Ashfaq Khan 7 months ago

pray to god daily it will make you to stabilise

komalpreet 7 months ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Can I take admission in any private medical college with aipmt rank 23450

There are few good Private medical colleges that can be considered. The admission is basis your AIPMT score, board results and interview Thanks & Regards, Dinesh Sajnani AskIITians...
  img
Dinesh 4 months ago
View all Questions »