Hello everyone,

I am a CBSE board grade 12 student based in dubai.Due to lack of coaching facilities here i couldnt prepare the way students do in india.I did get a correspondence course (FIITJEE) but tht didnt help much as it was of very high level and noone could help me out with it.

Now with just 3 months left and boards also nearing I am at a loss at what to do.I am doing a booklet provided by FIITJEE that consists of questions from all chapters.But that is proceeding very slowly(about 4 questions per hour).

I would appreciate your help as to how i should plan my studies in this final hour.

Thank You

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

I would advise you to focus on Boards right now otherwise you wont be able to score in either boards or IIT....

Study from NCERT, Pradeep, RD sharma, if time permits from FIITJEE material too...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

3 years ago

Thank you for your reply...

But what about IIT then?I have done a little of RD and am doin NCERT side by side.

Isn't it possible to carry both things together.Moreoever,I have one preparatory exam coming up(school portion).With that if i don't score well then maybe I can concentrate more on school portion.

Another thing I wanted to ask was that these CBSE marks are useful elsewhere but not to get me into entrance.So isn't it better if I get a satisfactory 80% in boards and concentrate more on entrance?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
27. A wind-powered generator converts wind energy into electrical energy. Assume that the generator converts a fixed fraction of the wind energy intercepted by its blades into electrical...

MATHEMATICAL MODEL The following table shows the definition of variousvariables used in this model: E = Kinetic Energy(J) ρ = Density(kg/m3) m = Mass (kg) A = Swept Area(m 2 ) v = Wind...
  img
Ravi 10 days ago
In how many ways we can select 5 cards from a deck from 52 cards, if each selection must include atleast one king?

As there are 4 cardd of king in the set of 52 cards. total ways of selection of 5 cards from the deck = 52C 5 case-I. If we select all the 4 king in the selection so the number of...
  img
Naveen Kumar 24 days ago
Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel 2 months ago
Sir which book is better Aiims explorer mtg or arihant ? do reply soon

No doubt you should prefer, Arihant books for PMT,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Please suggest online learning resource for online chemistry?

Here are some of the suggested ones: chemwiki, chemguide, chemcollective, http://chemistry-teaching-resources.com/Welcome.html
  img
Sumreet Johar 4 months ago
View all Questions »