FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   can a mediocre student crack iit jee

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Ofcourse he/she can crack JEE provided he has taken Maths as one of the subjects....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

ofcourse my friend. definitely mediocre student can crack iitjee ,iff he has will power, faith in god, ability to do much hard work and also keeping mind cool,calm. so , join the RACE.ALSO FOR A GOOD RANK IT REQUIRES A PROPER GUIDANCE.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago
i am not from delhi, can i get a seat in delhi technical university with 23000(gen) rank in jee main

It depends on the availability of seats and cutoff list of DTU, now the result is out, you may check at the official website of Jee main to learn your status there.....else i may suggest...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago
hello my air is 650(gen). which is better? IIT G/IIT R CSE or IIT M Dual Degree Electrical engg.

Almost all the institutions mentioned bty you are quite renowned, you may make sure what interests you the most and then make a virtual tour to the official websites of some other reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 hours ago

IIT M dual degree is preferable choice since IIT m is a very huge and beautiful campus with superb Labs but if you want only CS then go for IIT Roorkee all the best plz approve

3 hours ago
my jee main score is 139 and my CBSE percentage is 93.2 what will be my normalised score

Hi.. For the rank and the normalization of the score, 40% weightage will be given to your board’s marks and 60% ll be given to the jee marks. For the idea about the rank that you will...
  img
Sakshi 19 days ago

For the normalization 60% will be your JEE main score and 40 % will be your board score.
  img
Avinash 19 days ago

For the normalization 60% will be your JEE main score and 40 % will be your board score you can use askiitians rank predictor

sajid 15 days ago
Which branch would be alloted to me I have 1313 rank ( in tie with 119) in upeseat 2015 entrance exam ?

It depends on the availability of the no. of seats in a particular branch, i suggest to visit the official websites of – MS Ramaiah Inst of Tech, Bangalore Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

you should visit the official page of desired colleges because it depends on the availability of seats all the best

sajid 15 days ago

metallurgy

grenade one month ago
how to balance between the studies for iit-jee and other all exams with it

Dear Shweta, Syllabus of IIT-JEE is more or less the same as other entrance exams. Other exams like AIEEE, BITSAT include several extra chapters to the IIT JEE syllabus. So if your...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 5 years ago

Dear shweta To balance between IIT JEE and all other exam ,you need not to make extra effort.because almost all the exam have same syllabus.only in few exam you will see few more chapters....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »