ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i have h.c.verma's book for physics and a das gupta book for maths and tata mcgraw hills books for phy,che,mat.is that sufficient for preparing for iit jee 2012 or should i get some more books?

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

get ncert books. they are the best referred books fro iit.

4 years ago

these books are sufficient enough to crack iit with a good rank ,  but if u hav time then solve arihant DC pandey for physics,its a good book and based on  iit jee pattern , there are many conceptual points which are given seperately after each topic, so i suggest u to buy this book ....

4 years ago

Believe me they are sufficient.

Don't burden yourself with too much books.

Otherwise u will end up getting nothing.

Just follow them thorughly.

All the Best...........................

4 years ago

yes...it is sufficient..you should not follow books that other people says...instead refer books from which your concepts are cleared well...you should remember concepts and formulas because as i know many people refer lots of books and books and they becomes so much confused that they are ended up with no good.......if u will solve each and every problems of hc verma then u can score good marks in physics in iit-jee......for chemistry ncert is best but some formulas and concepts are not given in iit for that topics download syllabus for iit and see that all topics are covered...........

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have qualified for jee mains in 2015 can i again attempt for jee advance 2016 while studying in NIT college?

of course u can re apper for jee main while pusuing ur btech in nit or any college if u get better college than previous one than must leave previous college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

Befor going for JEE adv, one needs to re qualify JEE Mains, but what is the fun taking it while studying in an NIT? Do you wish to shift at IIT, if so then okay, go ahead.....Otherwise you...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago

to give jee advance 2016 , u had to re qualify jee main in jee main 2016 and while studying in college . u have to re apper for jjee main and must qualify for advance APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
Got 20,000 rank in advanced 68,000 in mains... What r best possible options for getting cs... Note I belong to OBC category

My opinion is that you should visit the official websites of IITs and NITs to check the cutoff list and also to keep an eye on counselling rounds, if you succeed to make it over there, well ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

It is -1 because inverse means1/i=-i,divide numarater and denominatot by i the in numarater you have i and in denominator i square.isquare=-1.So the answer is -i. In future try to look at...

abhinaipadachuru 8 days ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 5 months ago

here we just have to rationalise 1/i this will give us the result -i hit approve if useful

rahul 11 days ago
Dear Askiitians tutor, One of my friend goes to a coaching class named FIITJEE in mubai. He is a pass out of 10 th class this year from ICSE board. He scored 94% in his 10 th class. It is...

Cadidate have to fill 80% gap od sucess by his smart work prepration rest is luck and time....... If target is tough and it is demoarlising you then follow a streategy and split the task in...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

yes you are really correct in saying that the tests conducted by the coaching institute are really tough they actually give you the question tough so that you can easily solve the jee...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

Thanks a lot AskIITians for such an overwhelming response. I prsonally thank Sunil Kumar Sir and Saurabh Kumar Sir!!! Your responses are very touching. Thanks a lot and I will stay in...

Utkarsh 6 months ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
Why is no one answering my questions ? Should I look to quit the site and fine new one

Sir i have posted a lot of questions in about a month’s time , but there have been no replies . You can check them at unanswered questions by my name and if possible please reply soon.

muktesh singh 10 months ago

The problem i face on this site is that people din’t approve your answers. They just ignore them

Siddharth Ratnam 4 months ago

The problem i face on this site is that people din’t approve your answers. They just ignore them

Siddharth Ratnam 4 months ago
View all Questions »