Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i have h.c.verma's book for physics and a das gupta book for maths and tata mcgraw hills books for phy,che, that sufficient for preparing for iit jee 2012 or should i get some more books?

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

get ncert books. they are the best referred books fro iit.

4 years ago

these books are sufficient enough to crack iit with a good rank ,  but if u hav time then solve arihant DC pandey for physics,its a good book and based on  iit jee pattern , there are many conceptual points which are given seperately after each topic, so i suggest u to buy this book ....

4 years ago

Believe me they are sufficient.

Don't burden yourself with too much books.

Otherwise u will end up getting nothing.

Just follow them thorughly.

All the Best...........................

4 years ago
                                 is should not follow books that other people says...instead refer books from which your concepts are cleared should remember concepts and formulas because as i know many people refer lots of books and books and they becomes so much confused that they are ended up with no good.......if u will solve each and every problems of hc verma then u can score good marks in physics in iit-jee......for chemistry ncert is best but some formulas and concepts are not given in iit for that topics download syllabus for iit and see that all topics are covered...........

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
If any one live in rampur near Moradabad ,Uttar Pradesh.....and have the books required for iit preparation..I would like to buy them at second hand rate ...pls answer urgent ...if u have...
Hello ….no answer ….have I asked a question which is hopeless?? Please answer I need urgent help ….please help ….second hand books ...for maths , chemistry,physics …..I also need 11 th...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Well I can contact on most of the Sunday's too but please give a satisfying reply...on second handed book … Need them urgently..
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...
Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
Avinash 4 months ago
Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(
Neeti 4 months ago
sir,i belong to sc category to get seat in nit how much percentile i have to get?
Hi, Please check out the links given below: Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum...
Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Sir,I want to know about the B.Tech programmes offered in PREPARATORY COURSES in IIT’s?
preparatory courses is of one year duration and after completing it, the students are offered direct admission to the already allotted undergraduate course. For more detail regarding it....
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Preparatory courses are offered to students in IIts to make the students fit for the engg. courses. If the seats are left in the IITs then these seats are filled under these courses. the...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi! My name is Sridhar Lal Sarma. I am a +2 1st Year Student. I am a average scorer but with a high aptitude. Lately i have come to my senses and now i am completely terrified about how tp...
Dear sarma Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Dear Sir, Thank you very much for answering my query. I have just one more doubt, what is the basic difference between AIEEE, BITS & IIT JEE. Sarma 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details