Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i have h.c.verma's book for physics and a das gupta book for maths and tata mcgraw hills books for phy,che,mat.is that sufficient for preparing for iit jee 2012 or should i get some more books?

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

get ncert books. they are the best referred books fro iit.

5 years ago

these books are sufficient enough to crack iit with a good rank ,  but if u hav time then solve arihant DC pandey for physics,its a good book and based on  iit jee pattern , there are many conceptual points which are given seperately after each topic, so i suggest u to buy this book ....

5 years ago

Believe me they are sufficient.

Don't burden yourself with too much books.

Otherwise u will end up getting nothing.

Just follow them thorughly.

All the Best...........................

5 years ago

yes...it is sufficient..you should not follow books that other people says...instead refer books from which your concepts are cleared well...you should remember concepts and formulas because as i know many people refer lots of books and books and they becomes so much confused that they are ended up with no good.......if u will solve each and every problems of hc verma then u can score good marks in physics in iit-jee......for chemistry ncert is best but some formulas and concepts are not given in iit for that topics download syllabus for iit and see that all topics are covered...........

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hy, sir I m gautam from vibrant academy Kota. . I m not reading with sincerely & I have to crack iit jee, ,but ri8 now I`m in class 12th & I have only 9months.. What should I do? How it is...

@ gautam As u are in class 12 th , then its too late already for starting the preparation , still what u can do right now is to utilise the rest time effectivly to get the best output . so, ...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago

Dear Friend your query itself shows that you are quite concerned and very much aware that your time is runningb low and that you need to work hard. Actually, this spark is must to do...

Aneesh Sehgal 21 days ago
i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off ..it was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...

@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago

I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...

raghav dua 24 days ago
I​ got a a new mark sheet from board after re-evaluation few weeks before jeemain result but still cbseresults.nic.in continues to display previous result .even I doubt my jeemain rank...

@ akshya This is a very harsh condition . ryt now what u can do is to send a mail to the cbse , that in the website , my previous marks are showing .. beacuse the error occured at the cbse...

Umakant biswal 27 days ago
what is the minimum cut in jee mains to get into vit

Dear Student, You can go through there website and can check the opening and closing ranks/marks for the previous marks. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

@ harshal kindly check the official websites of vit for the same,, for vit the entrance exams are separate that is viteee , the forms are out, u can fill them .. HOPE IT HELPS

Umakant biswal 6 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off