Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i have h.c.verma's book for physics and a das gupta book for maths and tata mcgraw hills books for phy,che,mat.is that sufficient for preparing for iit jee 2012 or should i get some more books?

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

get ncert books. they are the best referred books fro iit.

5 years ago

these books are sufficient enough to crack iit with a good rank ,  but if u hav time then solve arihant DC pandey for physics,its a good book and based on  iit jee pattern , there are many conceptual points which are given seperately after each topic, so i suggest u to buy this book ....

5 years ago

Believe me they are sufficient.

Don't burden yourself with too much books.

Otherwise u will end up getting nothing.

Just follow them thorughly.

All the Best...........................

5 years ago

yes...it is sufficient..you should not follow books that other people says...instead refer books from which your concepts are cleared well...you should remember concepts and formulas because as i know many people refer lots of books and books and they becomes so much confused that they are ended up with no good.......if u will solve each and every problems of hc verma then u can score good marks in physics in iit-jee......for chemistry ncert is best but some formulas and concepts are not given in iit for that topics download syllabus for iit and see that all topics are covered...........

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 9 months ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 10 months ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 2 months ago
I want to pursue research either in light or in organic chemistry but at an earlier age in bachelors . What can I do? I have cleared jee mains 2016 by 167 marks.

Dear student You can opt for chemical engineering and during project making you can do the research.Also, you can do research during summer internship during b.tech. You can even go for...
  img
Bhavya 9 hours ago

YOU CAN APPLY FOR SOME SCHOLARSHIP IN WHICH YOU WILL BE PROVIDED BY FUNDS FOR YOUR RESEARCH WORK BEST OF LUCK MR. SCIENTIST THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS @SAHIL

SAHIL 16 hours ago
Which books should I refer for preparation of AIIMS

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni Rakholiya one year ago

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni Rakholiya one year ago
why question paper of AIIMS 2013 is different on your site? different from what had appeared in exam 2013. i don’t like this

Thank you for your feedback. We will look into it and rectify if there is any mistake.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off