Which chemistry book is better for numericals:P.Bahadur or R.C.Mukherjee?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

For numericals P bahadur is the best....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 5 months ago
12 gram of carbon reacted with oxygen to produce CO and CO2 at 25 degree and at constant pressure.75Kcal heat was liberated and no carbon reacted.calculate the mass of oxygen which...

Probably your question is not complet. So plz check it and post it again. ..........................................................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago

no sir,question is complete

vineet chatterjee 28 days ago
I am taking my board exams through NIOS [2015] and while applying for the JEE main, there is a column to specify the name and address of the school. Since I am not enrolled in any...

Hello Student, In case of any confusion you can post it tojeemain[at]nic[dot]in or call them. Go to thejee 2015 website Because ultimately they are the deciders not we. Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 26 days ago

Thanks for the reply sir. I am also worried whether there might be any clash in the exam dates. As both of them are due April.

Elamparithi 26 days ago
If I get less marks in cbse improvement exam than the old marks. Can i only use the old mark sheet for future puporses like in Mains and Other Colleges. I Got 94.2% in cbse this year and...

Once you for the improvement exam then the lastest score is only valid, your pevious previous mark shhet wont be valid. So. your latest mark sheet is only considered for Mains and other...
  img
Ramreddy 5 months ago
I expect a rank of 300-400 in advanced. which branch is having better scope. mechanical engg at bombay or cs at kharagpur etc.

You should go with cs at khargpur if you want to earn lot of money, and mechanical engg is also a good branch. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago

CS at IIT Kanpur or IIT KGP.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 6 months ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...

Hi student Yes it is absolutely necessary to study in detail because you are preparing for medical exams. You need not to study extra, you only need to focus on those topics which carry more...
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago

See you know that in biology most of the questions are based on basic NCERT only.. So those questions you must hit and hit them hard if you see during exam. for rest yes you should have the...
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago
View all Questions »