ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Which chemistry book is better for numericals:P.Bahadur or R.C.Mukherjee?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

For numericals P bahadur is the best....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
Currently I am in 11 class.Please give me list of best books for each subject for the preparation of IIT-JEE.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 13 days ago

for solving problems .For oraganic chemistry, buy ARIHANT`S Ranjeeth Shahi for organic chemistry for concepts and GRB Himanshu Pandey for organic chemistry solving problems.(*second books...

erra akhil 13 days ago

Dear Himanshu, It is good to hear that you are preparing for jee exams and hope these books might help you out. MATHS-Problems Plus for IIT Jee by Asit Das Gupta is good and you can use...

erra akhil 13 days ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad yesterday
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
sir, are the opening and closing ranks general ranks or category ranks

It is available on the official website of jee.
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago

are the ranks given according to category

gsjkiran 4 days ago
what is the name of the first female member of british parliament?

Hi, Nancy Witcher Astor, Viscountess Astor, (born 19 May 1879, died 2 May 1964) was the first woman to serve as a Member of Parliament (MP) in the House of Commons after being elected to...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »