ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Which chemistry book is better for numericals:P.Bahadur or R.C.Mukherjee?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

For numericals P bahadur is the best....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

img
Ravi 4 months ago
What could you do if you've spilt acid on the laboratory coat? 10 points for chemistry?

IMMEDIATELY take off the lab coat. and immerse in a bowl of water, with possibly limewater dissolved in it . The limewater neutralises the acid. In an emergency wash with plenty of water -...

vikas yadav one month ago

thnku brother! thumbs up!!

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
8÷4(3-1)=?

yes the answer is 1,8/4(3-1)=4(3-1)=4(2)=8,8/8=1

d.kojalrani one month ago

solve bu BOD MASS rule. 1 is the ansr.

vikas yadav one month ago

then th equestion will be like this yaar (8÷4)(3-1) =? then the answer is 2*2=4

SRUTI one month ago
How many studens got placement in IIT from askIITians.which is the best institution for JEE coaching

Dear balamurali Check the link for selection in AskIITians.com http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-selections-at-askiitians/2009.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Dear Askiitians tutor, One of my friend goes to a coaching class named FIITJEE in mubai. He is a pass out of 10 th class this year from ICSE board. He scored 94% in his 10 th class. It is...

i think that he should change his iit coaching centre …........for iit most imp part is teachers -students communication …..ask him to be cool and as u said he got 9 percent n icse t means...

karthik 4 months ago

i think that he should change his iit coaching centre …........for iit most imp part is teachers -students communication …..ask him to be cool and as u said he got 9 percent n icse t means...

karthik 4 months ago
Sir/Ma’am.... How is chemical at kgp? in terms of difficulty level, scoring and placements? I find maths and physics interesting (and physical chemistry) do you think I might not gain...

chemical at kgp is good , in terms of difficulty level not very difficult, scoring is eay and placements are good, this will also include lots of maths and chemistry.
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago
View all Questions »