DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Which chemistry book is better for numericals:P.Bahadur or R.C.Mukherjee?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

For numericals P bahadur is the best....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma one month ago

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit one month ago
jee mains paper2 merit list

Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
how should i make my schedule for preparation ?

Prepare the week wise target number of chapters to be completed. Also prepare for month wise and accordingly long term plan should be ready with you. Make your daily routine accordingly....
  img

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

i am determined to take a drop this year for jee advanced 2016 , i had given the 12 board exam in 2015 in isc board , and given the jee mains and jee advanced . i was not allotted any seat...

Yes you can give jee advaced for maximum of two times in continues.
  img

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

should i give it after completing 11 or after completing 12?

Dear Student, It is requested to reply on the same thread if you have already asked the question and is related to it. And if you are writing a new question then please write it completely....
  img
Vijay Mukati 22 days ago

you can give it while in class 11 or class 12 you can even write it after u complete class 12 ans is persuing some basic course in science

Archita 6 days ago
seat allotment in nits for sc category students is done on the the basis of overall air or category air ? I hav got overall air 157716 and category air 6355 can get admission in nit...

Well....I generally don’t prefer suggesting a student to drop a year, you could have worked hard in your first attempt only and to talk about allocation of seats criteria, let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

this is the confusion for most of the category students so let me make it clear that the CRL rank is considered for seat allotement and the category rank has nothing to do with seat...

Akshit Matthew one month ago

Brother I also belong to SC

Akshit Matthew one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!