Which chemistry book is better for numericals:P.Bahadur or R.C.Mukherjee?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

For numericals P bahadur is the best....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Bornon or...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 29 days ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 29 days ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 29 days ago
sir igot seat in iit kgp ,how can i pay my online payment pls give me full details

Payment Modes: ICICI EPG and SBI EPG for online payment.

KOOL 3 months ago
SIR PLEASE ARRANGE THEM IN ORDER IIT HYD , IIT ROPAR , IIT INDORE , IIT BHU , IIT PATNA , IIT MANDI . PLEASE HELP ME SIR

the correct order forIIT HYD , IIT ROPAR , IIT INDORE , IIT BHU , IIT PATNA , IIT MANDI is , bhu>hyd>ropar>indore> mandi>patna, best of luck for you future.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
Who is the Indian God of Medicine?

Sri Dhanvantari is the primordial God (Avatar) of health care. As such, persons have taken the name "Dhanvantari" in connection with their attempts at medical interventions. One such...

sanjay sanjeev patro one year ago

Dhanvantari , God of Indian Medicine, an incarnation of Vishnu emerged from the Milky-Ocean at the end of the churning by the devas and the asuras. Dhanwantari is considered a mythical deity...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

Dhanvantari is the indian god of medicen.

naninagaraju sivacharan lakshmi narsing one year ago
my sister is doing BBA under kuk university.it was final yr.tell me what she must do after this.she want to join FMS college for mba.what is the procedue to take admission,abt exam level.is...

After BBA she has many options : the best is she can for a job You can go with CAT for entry into 8 IIMS , XLRI etc. like management exams which offer 2 year PGDM courses. A part from this...

Ramesh V 4 years ago
View all Questions »