Which chemistry book is better for numericals:P.Bahadur or R.C.Mukherjee?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

For numericals P bahadur is the best....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

Hello sir i have scored 81%in A.P.board exams how many marks should i get in jeemains2015?

To have a good rank in JEE-Main, you should have atleast >280 marks. Actually there is a criteria of 60 % of Jee Main along with 40% of +2. So, do hard and find out the previous years JEE...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 days ago

Correponding to your marks in A.P. Board. JEE Main Rank:-23000-28000 (JEE Main Score -200) JEE Main Rank-42000-52000 (JEE Main Score-150) These are the few distributions. If you want to the...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 days ago
Which is better in terms of IIT JEE teaching faculty and approach : FIITJEE, VMC, AAKASH or ALLEN ?

ya rightly said ,, i am myself a vmcian from pitumpura batch and know the vast difference b/w any other institue and vmc ,, nothing compares VMC

abhidon3 22 days ago

vmc is best for for 2 year course

jatinjha 23 days ago
how can i be motivated for my exams??

You have to self mitivate for the exam.Actually motivation comes from the combination of varous things.It can be summarised as: (1)Keeping yourself, always on the right track,donot deviate...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
Hi I have opetd for IIT Delhi CS as my first choice, however i got IIT Kanpur CS, my AIR is 114 is there a possibility of this getting upgraded to IIT Delhi.

no, not at all but if you want delhi you better go in nit delhi

Jai Basetha 4 months ago

ravi 4 months ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 5 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 5 years ago
I’m new to IIT preparations while some of my peers are already studying for it since class 10 th . I’m presently in 11 th. So I wanted to ask you all how to crack this prestigious exams and...

You shouldn’t get low given the fact that your friends have started preparing for competitive exams 1 year before you.At the end of the day you need to beatthe paper,irrespective of...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
View all Questions »