Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

Which chemistry book is better for numericals:P.Bahadur or R.C.Mukherjee?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

For numericals P bahadur is the best....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

what books i have to used for jee exam preparation. i am a dropper.

@ yashwant If u are a dropper assuming that u have an idea about each and every concept of class 11 th and 12 th . u can use the following books for your preparation 1- concept of physics...

Umakant biswal one month ago
How many student in merit list under sc category please answer

HI SHIKHA SORRY BUT QUESTION IS NOT CLEAR.PLEASE POST IT CLEARLY AND TELL US ABOUT WHICH MERIT LIST YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I WILL SURELY ANSWER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

SAHIL one month ago
What is the meaning of rate of change of direction .magnitude wise rate of change of direction means.....

see for vector quantities there is mag and dirn If magnitude changes than we can find the change in mag that is rate and if only dirn changes then we can find the change in dirn so if any...
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago
Hello I m Abdul maher my rank is 14000 n my caste is obc can I expect any iit or should I go for nit

Dear friend, the rank hat you have mentioned, does not guarantee a seat at an IIT rather you may visit the official website of JEE Mains and getb to know which NIT is suitable for your rank ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

you go for nit you didnt get seat in iit so you apply for nit.................................all the best......................................

raj 2 months ago
what are best books for mathematics and chemistry ?

Best reference Book for PHYSICS is Arihant or H C Verma For Organic chemistry Arihant book is best For inorganic O P Tandon For Maths M L Khanna

Ramesh V 6 years ago

Hi The best books for Maths are: A Das Gupta SL Loney IA Maron For chemistry are IL Finar JD Lee Pradeeps

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago

THE BEST BOOK IN MATHS:R.D.SHarma arihant in chemistry:use arihant

SAITEJA GOUD one year ago
How do I remember derivations in physics. Also how do i be good in solving numericals? I am in class 12.

@ shreyas There is no shrtcut for derivation , what u can do is to follow a standard book for that , take either arihant all in one or sl arora simplified physics , i used arihant all in...

Umakant biswal 27 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off