Which chemistry book is better for numericals:P.Bahadur or R.C.Mukherjee?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

For numericals P bahadur is the best....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I want to learn calculus from basics so which book should i use to master in calculus???

Hello Anup, If you want to learn the calculus from basics, then you should follow Arihant – Differential Calculus Arihant – Integral Calculus IA Maron All the three books are...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
what is the selection procedure for iit jee 2015 exam????

There has been speculation going around that JEE Mains and JEE Advanced will merged from 2015. If that is the case,then one has to clear one exam.If the present system is followed then...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I gave JEE Mains this year but my AIR was 66k . I am planning to drop and give these exams next year.Should I go for FIIT-JEE RSM or some other correspondence course?

It depends the style of preparation you are doing. If you are targeting the concepts and stress on it, then you should have good books which targets the concepts like Young & Freedman...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir , which is better iit patna electrical or nit warangal cse?

The question is very broad in its respect. You need to narrow your hunt on the basis of academics , placements, scope of research , SAC(Student Activity Centre) and other fractions . Apart...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
My rank in JEE 2014 Mains is 66000. I have applied for Jaypee Noida & BIT Jaipur. I am confused as to which is better since half the people I have asked this chose BIT Jaipur & other half...

According to past records and placements scenario Jaypee Noida is chosen by majority. But there will be other factors which you can look up for as the branch specification in which you want...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Sir i am getting 178 in advanced ,got 91% in cbse and 208 in mains general category ...sir i want to have mechanical , or electrical ..i think i will be getting chmical engineering or...

If you are confident of performing really well in JEE next time, dropping is a good option. Otherwise, I will suggest you to join any of the good NITs and side by side prepare for JEE for...
  img
Apoorva Arora 2 months ago

Don’t even think about taking a gap year.Join an IIT for the IIT tag.Your expected rank is aroun 4000.You can get mech at the new IITs.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 2 months ago
View all Questions »