Which chemistry book is better for numericals:P.Bahadur or R.C.Mukherjee?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

For numericals P bahadur is the best....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, pl. help me to solve following problems of permutation & combination- Q1. how many divisors of 9000 are even but not divisible by 4?also find the sum of such nos. Q2. the no. of ways an...

[Q-1]9000=3 2 5 3 2 3 we have to take exactly one 2. so number of ways (2+1)(3+1)(1)= 12 Sum of such numbers =(2)(3 0 + 3 1 +3 2 )(5 0 +5 1 +5 2 +5 3 ) [Q-2] first of all give 2 marks to...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
which book i read?

Hi, If you feel you have a good intellectual level, then follow arihant books, otherwise just follow your text books and take some study material for the support....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 8 days ago
RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY what if i dont...

Please find the age and passing 12 th elligibility for IIT-JEE 2015 Date of Birth General category candidates must be born on or after October 1, 1989 to be eligible for JEE Main 2015....
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 days ago
Can a MBIPC student can apply for AIIMS exam

Hi Please elaborate the term MBIPC. I think it means you also have Mathematics subject. As long as you have Physics, Chemistry & Biology in Class 12 th you can appear for medical...
  img
Sumreet Johar 2 months ago
What is the reputation of iit G ? Will it grow well in the next 3-4 years ? I have secured AIR 3059 , and looking to take civil in Guwahati. Should I go for it ? Also , if any1 can sggst me...

Congrats! Yes it is good to take chemical & civil at IIT Guwahti with a rank of 3059. I think you should first try for ME at BHU. ME (BHU) > Civil (Guwahti) > Civil (BHU) >...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

Thankyou verymuch . And can you tell meabout the branch upgradation policy at iit roorkee ?

Anurag 4 months ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 4 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 3 years ago
View all Questions »