ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Which chemistry book is better for numericals:P.Bahadur or R.C.Mukherjee?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

For numericals P bahadur is the best....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can we write cbse class 12 improvement exans and jee entrance exam in the same year

If you get selected in IIT JEE exam than you have show a certificate that you have qualified your 12 th at the time of admission. If you are able to get a passing certificate of 12 th before...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yeah you can.
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 2 months ago

vikas yadav 2 months ago

dude answer is 50 lol! evven i am approving for sake! lol.......

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago
The formula for this hit is: h(x)= -16x+83x+4 where h is the height of the ball and x is the number of seconds the ball is in the air.?

what to do then??????????

vikas yadav 2 months ago

nothing!

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago
is it better to join in NIT puducherry or in sathyabama university

NITs are generally preferrable..but it all depends on one’s scores in JEE as well as in +2 board...if you are pretty good at that then go for NIt...or i can suggest other options as well,...

2015 years ago
Will it be sufficient if we are thorough with ONLY NCERT textbooks for exams like aiims, aipmt ,manial,etc ?

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...
  img
Sumreet Johar 10 months ago

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...

Sumreet Singh Johar 10 months ago
sir,i have scored 105 in jee adv.2014. I belong to sc category. what would be my category rank?

You can predict your rank in JEE Advanced with the help of the following provided link. Compare your rank with previous year cut-off of various institutes. This will give you an idea of the...
  img
Apoorva Arora 11 months ago
View all Questions »