DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Which chemistry book is better for numericals:P.Bahadur or R.C.Mukherjee?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

For numericals P bahadur is the best....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
jee mains paper2 merit list

Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday
what is the average package of b.tech in pharmacetius from iit-bhu

You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000

Imran 17 days ago
Hello sir! How far is the possibility of mock seat allocated to us by JoSAA be our final seat? Thanx.

Most of the range of cutoff branchwise seat allotment doesnt change as most of the candidiates will go in general order for choosing branch as ce ec ee civil etc and ranking wise for college...
  img
Avinash 23 days ago

The seats once alloted generally do not change afterwards because these are freezed seats from the bacend wherein there can be no change at the end of the candidate, just hope for the best...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago
My CRL is 118423 and All India category rank is-1111 (ST) Home State is Gujarat. Kindly suggest me which college and branch can I get? Thanks

You have all the choices, except CS, EC, EE(bit rare)
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago

you need to make up your mind to make sure that which branch interests you the most, thereafter check in the details of current status at the official weblink of Jeemains and find out your...

Soneel Verma 19 days ago
sir i got seat in iiit kottayam but failed to report in reporting centers ? what should i do to proceed for further councellings ?

immediately report in center and request them to allow you to take counselling rounds with a valid reason,...........if it works, well and good else go for some other reputed institutions...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago
View all Questions »