Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Which chemistry book is better for numericals:P.Bahadur or R.C.Mukherjee?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

For numericals P bahadur is the best....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it šŸ˜œšŸ˜œšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜‰. Well ā€¦..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. ā€¦................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 4 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago
i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora 12 days ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya 12 days ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj kumar 12 days ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 9 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 9 months ago
is there any scope in civil engineering for girls?

Civil Engineering is also one of the best and preferred engineering stream. There are many scopes for this course. But according to me it's not good for the girls because there are many job ...

Leepika Roy 10 months ago

yeah ofcourse it is good stream for girls as ther is large chances of government job in civil engineering and also students have opinion that it is not good stream, but its not true so go...

ng29 10 months ago
Hii sir . Iā€™m a student of class 9 .. i want to know is it necessary to start studying class 11 and class- 12 chapters right from class 9 to get a godd rank in jee ????

Dear Student, NO. But you should focus and practice more on your class topics to build the strong base.Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
How many studens got placement in IIT from askIITians.which is the best institution for JEE coaching

Dear balamurali Check the link for selection in AskIITians.com http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-selections-at-askiitians/2009.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion ...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions Ā»

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off