Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

1) I USE A LOT OF ROUGH SPACE IN EXAM AND KNOWING THAT WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE ROUGH PAPERS WITH US IN JEE WILL THE SPACE PROVIDED IN QUESTION PAPER BE ENOUGH? I USE 5 A4 SIZE SHEETS FOR EVERY 3 HOURS EXAM ....... 2) ARE WE ALLOWED TO USE A SCALE (RULER) AND OUR OWN PENCIL PEN ETC IN THE EXAM .. PLEASE ANSWER IF YOU ARE SURE ABOUT BOTH THE THINGS THANK YOU

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes the space provided is more that sufficient....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

How the jeemains 2016 will be i mean isn`t tough or easy?

Dear Student, You should not think of its toughness rather then you should think of being in top 1.5 Lakh out of 12-15 Lakh students. Its not about toughness but its about compedition....
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

MY DEAR FRIEND IF YOU ARE READ VERY WELL EXAM IS EASY OTHERWISE SOME DIFFICULTY IS THERE SO PREPARE WELL AND DO PROBLEMS SKILLFULLY AND DONOT THINK THAT EXAM IS SIMPLE OR TOUGH .PLEASE...

NARAYANA 4 months ago

Hello my brother that question paper will be easy but you have to prepare for hard question paper then you will get a good rank in JEE mains so all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago
I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 29 days ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 29 days ago
Sir I want to know the common merit list cutoff for JEE MAINS 2016 ? Please let me know

which category studenys will have reservation in jee mains?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

xxxxx 4 days ago

It will be 100-105.PLZ APPROVE..........................................................................

Nikhil Upadhyay 4 days ago
Why broad wooden sleepers are placed below the rails????

Broad wooden sleepers are placed below the rails to Reduce pressure exerted by the train.
  img
Jitender Pal 7 years ago
I`m in 11 th standard and I`m an aspirant of JEE 2017. I go to a coaching institute and I am not doing very well over there. We`ve completed like 10 chapters over there but they are not...

i think that u must chose one either semester or either jee mains 2017 because i am like u and also a student of class 11 i m same as u i have recovered by waking up at night and...

jatin garg 8 months ago

Follow the time schedule defined in the book ‘topper prepares’ --- create an aggressive schedule, and you will be able to catch up easily.

destechnocrat 8 months ago

try spendin 1- 1.5 hour extra hour everyday on the topics which are not strong. u should do it only after your daily portions and revision

Archita 8 months ago
which is best engineering college for automobile engineering in all over india or maharashtra with outdoor placement from international company

Dear Student, There are many universities, which offers the course on automobile engineering like IITs, NITS, IIITs, manipal, SRM, etc. All these have the good placement records. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

IITs are the top ones and after them you can consider below colleges for your B.tech in Automobile Engineering: Hindustan Institute of engineering and technology, Chennai, Anna university,...

Natasha Roy 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off