DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   1) I USE A LOT OF ROUGH SPACE IN EXAM AND KNOWING THAT WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE ROUGH PAPERS WITH US IN JEE WILL THE SPACE PROVIDED IN QUESTION PAPER BE ENOUGH? I USE 5 A4 SIZE SHEETS FOR EVERY 3 HOURS EXAM ....... 2) ARE WE ALLOWED TO USE A SCALE (RULER) AND OUR OWN PENCIL PEN ETC IN THE EXAM .. PLEASE ANSWER IF YOU ARE SURE ABOUT BOTH THE THINGS THANK YOU

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes the space provided is more that sufficient....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

Guwahati zone has the least

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s

Akshit Matthew one month ago
Sir my mains air is 28000 i m gen category so i may nt make it for top 10 or 12 nits so is pec is d best available option 4 me as I`m confident I`ll upgrade my branch there

You should check the current status at Jeemains official website i.e. the status of counselling rounds and ultimately allotment of institutions,...after that visit the official websites of...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Which branch do want to go for? and what is your homestate for jee mains coz u may get some course in your homestate

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago

Branch no.matter i want best available clg 4 me nd I'm from rajasthan sir....

pranav 2 months ago
i secured 156 marks in jee mains 2015 and my air rank is 49430(generel). can i get admission in any northen area nit.

Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

I guess yes you may get it, still you better visit the official website of JEE Mains to check the current status and also keep an eye on the counselling rounds too,....if you get in there,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
i got jee main air-48617 sc rank-31793 can i get any gud college?

You need to visit the official wblinks of Jeemains and Josaa to get the current status and also to make out whether you will be allotted any seat accordingly and where,............If you...

Soneel Verma one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details