DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

1) I USE A LOT OF ROUGH SPACE IN EXAM AND KNOWING THAT WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE ROUGH PAPERS WITH US IN JEE WILL THE SPACE PROVIDED IN QUESTION PAPER BE ENOUGH? I USE 5 A4 SIZE SHEETS FOR EVERY 3 HOURS EXAM ....... 2) ARE WE ALLOWED TO USE A SCALE (RULER) AND OUR OWN PENCIL PEN ETC IN THE EXAM .. PLEASE ANSWER IF YOU ARE SURE ABOUT BOTH THE THINGS THANK YOU

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes the space provided is more that sufficient....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 12 days ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 12 days ago
only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016

Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
  img
Avinash 3 days ago

You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 22 days ago
Sir i would know whether spot round will be conducted this yr and my jee rank is 68000 so will i gt any nit any branch and my home state is Karnataka

Spot round is held if there is any vacant seat left in any NITs. Also it is held every year. So there year also it will be conducted. You may get. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 10 days ago

Chances are quite remote, the most deserving students get seats in first two or at the most in the third round and fourth or spot rounds are conducted in order to fill the vacant places,...

Soneel Verma 9 days ago
i am scoring 466 in aipmt 2015 is there any chance of getting mbbs in any govt. college

We can expect that you can qualify for MBBS...you may get Govt college....but not sure..because you are at peak...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

There is little chance for getting MBBS in govt. college in the general category for this score.

Adarsh one month ago
Can i prep for Aipmt within one month ? Do i even stand a chance if i prepare in one month only? And should i refer only ncert books or any other.

You cannot prepare for AIPMT in one month. Your preparation also depends upon how much syllabus you have covered and how much time you are devoting to prepare. NCERT are must for AIPMT but...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
View all Questions »