Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

1) I USE A LOT OF ROUGH SPACE IN EXAM AND KNOWING THAT WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE ROUGH PAPERS WITH US IN JEE WILL THE SPACE PROVIDED IN QUESTION PAPER BE ENOUGH? I USE 5 A4 SIZE SHEETS FOR EVERY 3 HOURS EXAM ....... 2) ARE WE ALLOWED TO USE A SCALE (RULER) AND OUR OWN PENCIL PEN ETC IN THE EXAM .. PLEASE ANSWER IF YOU ARE SURE ABOUT BOTH THE THINGS THANK YOU

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes the space provided is more that sufficient....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

can u provide me with some skills whic are to be handled at the time of jee

Please refer to the below mentioned link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

hello,dear student first thing you must remember is to do hard work.you must not be confuse during the exam. be confident but not over confident.do not be nervous.practice previous years...

SONALI 2 months ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj kumar one month ago
i m in 11th n i go for iit jee coachings.they have nearly completed the course but i am not able to cope up. as a result, i hav a lot of backlogs n i hav nearly 50 % of course left to...

Dear mayank earlier You have not given much time for IIT JEE prepation,so if you want to perform well in IIT JEE then you must give more time to IIT JEE prepration from now. If have to give ...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
which would be better in mechanical engineering – production , maintinance , or automobile

For which institute you are talking about. Selection of branch also depends upon the institute you are selecting.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
I am an ICSE 10th standard student and I want to prepare for IIT JEE exams what should I prepare and how should I prepare

So lets see I started preparing for JEE from 10 th so I believ I can guide you pretty well 1) JEE follows CBSE board so you need to be aware of the syllabus 2) Being in 10 th class...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off