ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   1) I USE A LOT OF ROUGH SPACE IN EXAM AND KNOWING THAT WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE ROUGH PAPERS WITH US IN JEE WILL THE SPACE PROVIDED IN QUESTION PAPER BE ENOUGH? I USE 5 A4 SIZE SHEETS FOR EVERY 3 HOURS EXAM ....... 2) ARE WE ALLOWED TO USE A SCALE (RULER) AND OUR OWN PENCIL PEN ETC IN THE EXAM .. PLEASE ANSWER IF YOU ARE SURE ABOUT BOTH THE THINGS THANK YOU

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes the space provided is more that sufficient....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago
8÷4(3-1)=?

yes the answer is 1,8/4(3-1)=4(3-1)=4(2)=8,8/8=1

d.kojalrani one month ago

solve bu BOD MASS rule. 1 is the ansr.

vikas yadav one month ago

then th equestion will be like this yaar (8÷4)(3-1) =? then the answer is 2*2=4

SRUTI one month ago
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 7 months ago
Hi...please rank these branches in IITs scopewise/packages: CS, mechanical, electrical, electronics, EC, civil, chemical, instrumentation, architecture, engg physics, maths & computing.

I think package wise rank of these branches at IITs should be like this CS > Electrical > EC > EElectronic > Maths & Computing > Mechanical > Chemical > Civil >...
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago

cs, elctronics, electrical , maths computing , chem , engg physics
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago
Which govt. college can i get at AIR overall 375000 and AIR category 224000 in jee mains? I belong to general category. Thank you..

These are some of the govt.colleges in which you may get admission as per your rank: National Institute of Technology, Dimapur National Institute of Technology, Raipur National Institute of...
  img
Ramreddy 9 months ago

In which round can I expect seat allotment?

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 9 months ago
hey i m greatttt fan of leonardo's art work ..can somebody tell the details of his famous The Last Supper Painting ???? Plz Give the list of his other famous work. thanx!!l

"The Last Supper" one of leonardo famous painting was commissioned by the Duke of Milan who wanted to make his town grander. Leonardo Da Vinci experimented with this painting by...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

THE LAST SUPPER

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »