1) I USE A LOT OF ROUGH SPACE IN EXAM AND KNOWING THAT WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE ROUGH PAPERS WITH US IN JEE WILL THE SPACE PROVIDED IN QUESTION PAPER BE ENOUGH? I USE 5 A4 SIZE SHEETS FOR EVERY 3 HOURS EXAM ....... 2) ARE WE ALLOWED TO USE A SCALE (RULER) AND OUR OWN PENCIL PEN ETC IN THE EXAM .. PLEASE ANSWER IF YOU ARE SURE ABOUT BOTH THE THINGS THANK YOU

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes the space provided is more that sufficient....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
gtaph of [sinx] where [ ] greatest integer

graph of sin[x] Hello Student, x in [0,pi/2] [sinx]=0 x=pi/2 [sinx]=1 x in [pi/2,pi] [sinx]=0 x in [pi,2pi) [sinx]=-1 x=2pi [sinx]=0 Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi...
  img
Arun Kumar 18 days ago
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
What would be the best way to revise the class 11 syllabus before the end of the year? Also I have covered the the whole syllabus once well and I have to attend school as well as coaching.

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 days ago
sir is the option of changing the branch from chemical engineering to civil engineering reliable in nit calicut. is that too much risky? i am not interested in chemical engineering.

If you are not interested in chemical engineering and want to shift to civil engineering, this option is reliable.The risks in this process are first of all such branch changing option...
  img
Ramreddy 11 days ago
which book is sefl sufficient with detailed answers of all its questions for jee advanced – j d lee(indian version) or o p tandon ?

More recommended book and trusted by astronomical numbers is O P TONDON. So you can at first do that and when your are done you can reach up for J D LEE and check the different kind of...
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 days ago
Sir does jee main consider category rank or overall air for gen candidates while seat allotment . What is state rank for . Should we fill the preference order as per our category rank I...

Two ranks are provided one is AIR (overall) and Homestate rank. Under home state quota home candidates will get the advantage since more seats are alloted to them. In first round of...
  img
Ramreddy 8 days ago

In JEE mains for seat allotment AIR overall is considered. But state also given to get admission in cllege from home state. Say suppose you got in your home state NIT after first round then,...
  img
Ramreddy 8 days ago
View all Questions »