ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

On a day the concentration of SO2 in air is 12 ppm. The dissociation constant Ka of H2SO3 is 9.6x10^-2 and the solubility of SO2 in water is 1.3653M. The rain on that day was 20mm. The pH of the rain would be:

a) independent of the Ka of the acid.

b) independent of its solubility in water

c) independent of its concentration in air.

d) dependent on the amount of rain

(multiple answers are correct).

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Its a logical question and the correct option is c)

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if the error in the measurement of momentum of a particle is 10% and mass is known exactly,the permissible error in the determination of kinetic energy is

yes 21% u can apply calucus only when error is very small or less then 1 here error is 10% so by calucus u get 2*10 =20 which is wrong to do such problems first take P 1 =100 and calulate...

Nicho priyatham 21 days ago

i did not get it i am extemely sorry.i mean why should we put p=110

bidisha baruah 21 days ago

are u sure??the answer in my book is 21%

bidisha baruah 22 days ago
sir i am getting 175 in jee advance and i belong to general category... my score is 194/360 in jee main and 93.90% in cbse board 2015. what all options will i hve to choose from ?? will be...

sir cut off for jee advance has been declared to be 177 .how are you saying that at score of 175 i will be able to get into iit ??

Ayush Mishra 28 days ago

i m talking about jee advance sir its 124 …

Ayush Mishra yesterday

For sure yes, you can get into IIT as well as MNIT Allahabad...it is entirely your choice where you wishto get your degree from, there are some other choices too – NIT,Kurukshetra Lovely...

Soneel Verma 28 days ago
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 3 months ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power ...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
which stream has best placements computer science, mechanical and IT

Generally in IITs and NITs CS will get huge packages above all but average may vary from branch to branch and university to university. But at the time of palcements what matters isyour...
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

When compaired with records Cse has more then comes mechanical then IT. so the top universities which provide you excellent placement opportunities,and scholarship The universities are 1...

abhinaipadachuru 15 days ago

nits and iits can give good placements for your desired courses

sajid 12 days ago
A woden block is suspended by light rope of lenght 0.9m vertically the block is pulled aside through an angle 60degree to the vertical and then released. the maximum velocity of the the...

Draw the FBD and use work energy theorem. Try to get the component of force acting vertically downward and horizontally.. Good Luck
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Tell me where is the largest library in the world ?

The United States Library of Congress in Washington D.C. ranks as the largest library in the world. The British Library the world's other great library houses a collection comprising of 150 ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »