ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   CAN WE TAKE GRAPH PAPERS WITH US IN THE XAM HALL IN JEE AND DRAW GRAPHS OF SEVERAL CONICS TO GET ANSWERS EASILY

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

NO u cann't.

It is against the rules.

U have to do all the calculation & rough work in the space provided in the paper.

All the Best.....................

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Currently I am solving H.c.verma and D.C. pandey for physics.. is it sufficient or i should go for CENGAGE also ???

What’s my suggession is to understand the basic concept from wherever you are doing if you will follow everything conceptually then two books will be sufficient for you.
  img
Piyush 5 days ago

What?
  img
Piyush 2 days ago

Those are theb

abhinaipadachuru 4 days ago
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

are you sure because i am on edge.. And have students got bonus marks last time too?

YOGESH DABRAL 2 months ago
i got 54 marks in jee mains and i belongs to SC category. with 84.1% in andhra pradesh board. is there any chance to get seat in ANY NIT’S OR IIIT’S

No you have no chance to get in NIT.
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

You should better try at reputed private colleges/universities as there are many renowned institutions which have earned huge regard, name and fame in the field of qualiy education as well...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago

any chance IIIT or govt college.

srikanth 8 days ago
I got 182 marks in jee main 2015 and expecting 85% in boards. Can i get mnit jaipur? If yes, then which branch? Can u please tell me the lastyear’s cutoff for jee main barch for mnit jaipur?

last year 197 in jee main and 97% in board get mnit jaipur C.S. in first round so you must wait for third round for CS approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

To get to know about last year’s cut off list, the official website of the university may be visited..along with that the latest updatescan also be recorded...if you could not make it in...

Soneel Verma one month ago

in my opinion yes because there is inteernal sliding for spot round approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
Sir, I have scored 88 in JEE main and 93.8 in CBSE 12 th Boards .What is my expected AIR in 2015 ???......plzz reply soon

Hi Please go to following link :...
  img
Sunil Kumar 27 days ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
rake 27 days ago

You can try seeking admission at- Deenbandhu Chhoturam Uni of Sci and Tech, Murthal Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara Singhad College of Engg, Pune Kamla Nehru Inst of Tech, Sultanpur

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
my ipu cet rank is 30648 can i get admission in btech

should i go for counselling or not pls tell me is their chance for me getting any collgue.. with any branch well i want CS,ITand EC

yogesh kumar 20 days ago

OK I WILL HELP U AS I HAV A LOT OF INFO REGARDING IP PLS TELL ME UR CATEGORY

mohit vashishtha 20 days ago

well i am from UP and obc

yogesh kumar 20 days ago
View all Questions »