ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i want to prepare iit-jee after 12 class.can i attempt 2 chances after 12 class without applying any chances before

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

no.......................

4 years ago

No u cann't .

U can apply jee in two consecutive years only, one in which u have passed 12th and the other the next year.

If u don't give jee this year(IITJEE-2011) then also u will get only one chance next year(IITJEE-2012).

So don't think from now to prepare after 12th for jee, there is lot of time still left, atleast give your best in the remaining days then after that think about next attempt.............First of all concentrate on the first attempt.

Believe me it's not that easy to drop a year.

So use the remaining days to the fullest.

All the best.......

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir plz arrange in order NIT surat CSE NIt Jaipur ECE NIT Kurukshetra IT IIIT Allahabad IT IIIT Allahabad (Btech + Mtech) IT NIT rourkela CS Dual degree

My simple suggestion to find which NIT/IIIT is better and which is not, is, to visit their official weblinks and try to check out their placement data and additionally you may check the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
Sir I`m a bit confused, in counseling process, if I get the stream I put on top, is it mandatory that I have to go for it and I cannot choose the steams I put at the bottom even if I get it?

no , you have choices to chose from them, order is just for the sake of your preference, but you can select which ever course(whether its in top or bottom) if you meet the eligibility...

Prajwal Kavad 15 hours ago
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

vikas yadav 3 months ago

by bodmas,which means Divison,multiplication,addition,subtraction fallow the sequience. In future if you are willing to take admission in top universities with your desired degree then try...

abhinaipadachuru 9 days ago
1.the amount of charge possessed by 1kg of electrons? 2.A partice os mass m and carrying charge -q 1 is moving around a charge +q 2 along a circular path of radius r.find period of...

1 1e has charge of 1.602 X 10 -19 C So, 9.109 X 10 -31 kg has 1.602 X 10 -19 C So, 1 Kg has = 1.602 X 10 -19 /(9.109 X 10 -31 ) C 2 Kq 1 q 2 /r 2 = mv 2 /r Here we need one more equation as ...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 3 months ago
Sir I am getting 210 in Jee Mains and expecting to get around 92% in cbse boards. My category : general which nit’s i may get for electrical/electronic/mechanical branches? And what could...

Use askiitians.com rank predictor pls. You can be in NIT but chances of getting these branches in top 5 NITs are very rare...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

according ur score in jee main and cbse boards u will get a good rank and get into nit leaving top 3 bcoz last year one of my frieng got 197 in jee main and 96 in board now he is nin nit...

ng29 2 months ago

Bravo! Good job..you have an open choice to be at an NIT or any of the reputedinstitution of the country and that too with any branch of your own choice – Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram UNi of Sci...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
View all Questions »