DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   can i pass iit jee without joining class

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

if you practice the subject seriously you can definitely crack jee without classes. there are many all india top ranks who have prepared themselves.

all the best

4 years ago

be careful with organic chemistry. go through ncert books for organic.

all the best,

regards,

pranay 

4 years ago

if u r genius......dont take any coaching classes otherwise u take coaching class.....for clear doubts n understand concepts

4 years ago

IF YOU HAVE A DETERMINATION AND KEEN TO CRACK IT   THEN YOU DEFINITELY CAN DO IT..........

THINK POSITIVE..............................

APPROVE MY ANSWER.............

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

thankyou

Akansha 2 months ago
Which book to go for – ML khanna objective or subjective for jee advanced.I have less than 2 months for jee advanced.

jee adv is not easy as jjee main so one must know how to tackle new question in exam center objective questions are good but not suuficient for adv subjective que clears the concept bcoz in...

ng29 one month ago

in my opinion subjective will be more helpful for jee adv bcoz it will increase ur thinking skills and do the ques with proper time limit approve if useful approve if useful approve if...

ng29 one month ago

Start with obj and finish with subj if u have time . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 10 months ago
Hello everyone,myself shubham nagaria. and i am going to present to u one of the most difficult dilemma u must have solved till now.i cleared iit jee with AIR of 2419(a lot less than...

Hi, Rmemmber that BITS Pilani is also a very good college if compared with IITs. But on other hand, BHU has the IIT Tag. So if you are getting CS in BITS, than its a good choice. Remember,...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
sir i want to get admission in chennai srm , will nanotechnology be gud stream to pursue my studies please tell

Although career growth of nanotechnology in india is very rare, but if you go for master degree and search option abroad like NCSE ALbany, it would be good then..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago

i want to do master degree cant say about abroad will it be enough …....how are placements and pay grands in nano???????????

srinivas 23 days ago
Sir, I scored 166 in Jee Mains this year. I am expecting marks above 90% in my CBSE boards. Will I get a seat in NIT Calicut for Mechanical Engineering , with the above mentioned...

Dear student, Surely there are a good chance for this.Just wait for your ranks to be out and then you can be 100% sure abt it . Till then prepare for advance. All the best Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago

Your chances look good if you are in obc category. good luck.

shubham sharda 12 days ago
View all Questions »