ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I OFTEN IDLE AWAY ALOT OF TIME PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW SHOULD GET RID OF IT.SOMETIMES RHE WHOLE DAY GETS WASTED.I WANT TO GET REALLY A GOOD RANK IN JEE 2011

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vibhor,

This is just due to lack of commitment. You have to be much more dedicated to get a good rank in IIT-JEE. Remember the  competition is quite tough and you have less time left. Increase your study hours.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which book for physics and maths wiil be best for iit jee.

For maths you can refer arihant,RD.sharma etc For physics arihant.Try to cover each conceptual topic,two different problems from each topic. The universities which provide excellent...

abhinaipadachuru 7 days ago

HC Verma Concepts of Physics is the best book for iit Jee and for its preparation. the next good book is Sears and Zemansky:University of Physics

Vasanth Bhaskara 21 days ago

PLZ APPROVE IF USEFUL and incase any douts ask in ans box

Nicho priyatham 21 days ago
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 one month ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or...

ng29 one month ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 one month ago
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

It is -1 because inverse means1/i=-i,divide numarater and denominatot by i the in numarater you have i and in denominator i square.isquare=-1.So the answer is -i. In future try to look at...

abhinaipadachuru 7 days ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 5 months ago

here we just have to rationalise 1/i this will give us the result -i hit approve if useful

rahul 10 days ago
LET a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h be distinct elements in set {-7,-5,-3,-2,2,4,6,13} . then the minimum possible value of {a+b+c+d} 2 + {e+f+g+h} 2 is........?

Dear rahul let a+b+c+d =x and e+f+g+h =y then x+y =8 so (x+y) 2 =x 2 +y 2 +2xy x 2 +y 2 = (x+y) 2 - 2xy =64- 2xy we know (x+y)/2 ≥ √xy xy ≤16 we can use this enequality when x...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
how to crack aiims easily

C buddy... nothing in this world comes without hard work...so work hard even I m preparing for aiims.. n even I at times feel ..this.. so just keep faith in or work.. if u want we can...

Akhila joshi 3 months ago

Hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh one month ago
i got 75 marks in jee mains and got 88.1% in ap board exams and i belongs to sc category.........then which rank i can have?

You can visit the official website of any of the renowned universities and get to know your rank plus you can find another related information pertaining to admission, eligibility criteria...

Soneel Verma 25 days ago

use the rank predictor tool to know it, but u can get a seat in NIT

Prajwal Kavad 25 days ago

SAY ANSWER

TEJASWINI 29 days ago
View all Questions »