Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

I OFTEN IDLE AWAY ALOT OF TIME PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW SHOULD GET RID OF IT.SOMETIMES RHE WHOLE DAY GETS WASTED.I WANT TO GET REALLY A GOOD RANK IN JEE 2011

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vibhor,

This is just due to lack of commitment. You have to be much more dedicated to get a good rank in IIT-JEE. Remember the  competition is quite tough and you have less time left. Increase your study hours.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i belong to a.p state board our 12th marksheet contains aggregate out of 1000 but the board cut off are given out of 500 how are marks reduced to 500 for board which gave toral marks out of ...

Hii It is defined by the JEE MAIN guys that how they will be doing the conversion of 1000 marks to 500.Its just a scaling down by unitary method and the cutoff for top 20 percentile is given...
  img
Sourabh Singh 27 days ago

YES SOURAV AS YOU ARE GETTING MORE THAN 75% MARKS IN YOUR BOARDS RESULTS YOU ARE ABLE TO GET A SEAT IN NIT OR IIT IN 2017:} THANKS

SAHIL 26 days ago

sir can you please explain me how i have 799/1000 will i be elibile for admissions to admission to iit,nit in 2017

sourabh 27 days ago
the length of latus rectum of parabola x=ay^2+by+c is

hi sachin please make a kind visit on the link http://www.askiitians.com/forums/Algebra/the-length-of-latus-rectum-of-the-parabola-x-ay-2_75075.htm thanks and approve my answer we will love ...

SAHIL 10 days ago
Which book is best to prepare for iit????How can i get it

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Sourabh Singh 27 days ago

@ akash for iit u need to do hard work , frst of all , the 2 nd thing is clear and crystal concept is required for that , beacuse in jee adv u wont be able to solve any quyes if u dnt have...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago

PLEASE VISIT http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx THANKS POST IF ANY DOUBT STILL IN YOUR MIND:}

SAHIL 27 days ago
how to prepare for eamcet iam studying mpc but intrested in mbbs please suggest any answer drop or change branch

Hello Student, As like other entrance exams, you need to prepare the same way. There will be 180 mcqs (80 – Biology, 40- Physics, 40- Chemistry)/ In biology – 40 questions from...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 5 months ago
can u tell me how is the http://mathsiit.blogspot.com/ for iit aspirants ?

it’s good .. do practice as much as you can all the best
  img
Komal one year ago
top private engineering institutes or universities with placement of > 6lacs

Dear Student, these days almost every college/university is running a race for perfection and quality in the field of education. No one is ready to compromise with quality or best use of...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago

BITs, Manipal, VIT, SRM, UPES, Thapar, UTM Shillong are the top universties for pursuing B.tech. These have good infrastructure, placements and faculty. You can apply in these through your...

Natasha Roy 3 months ago

hi parath srm university, amity university,manipal uniersity,vit university are some top universities of india where you can get placement packages of more thaan 6 lakhs regards sahil

SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off