ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I OFTEN IDLE AWAY ALOT OF TIME PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW SHOULD GET RID OF IT.SOMETIMES RHE WHOLE DAY GETS WASTED.I WANT TO GET REALLY A GOOD RANK IN JEE 2011

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vibhor,

This is just due to lack of commitment. You have to be much more dedicated to get a good rank in IIT-JEE. Remember the  competition is quite tough and you have less time left. Increase your study hours.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can I gave exam of JEE frome both city delhi and kanpur. it is possible?

2 attempts in a year are not permitted atleast by JEE. (I can expect the same for other exam conducting bodies too, certainly). So, NO...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
Hello sir i have scored 81%in A.P.board exams how many marks should i get in jeemains2015?

To have a good rank in JEE-Main, you should have atleast >280 marks. Actually there is a criteria of 60 % of Jee Main along with 40% of +2. So, do hard and find out the previous years JEE...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Correponding to your marks in A.P. Board. JEE Main Rank:-23000-28000 (JEE Main Score -200) JEE Main Rank-42000-52000 (JEE Main Score-150) These are the few distributions. If you want to the...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Maths short tips and trcks

Hi, There is no tricks of tips as such in mathematics. The more problems you solve the more short methods ull get to solve a question. Do not rely on tricks coz many questions are desigend...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
are aeronautical and aerospace engineers are one and the same or not???

Hi, Both of them are diffirent. Aeronautical Engineering focuses more on constructing skeletons of the airplanes. Aerospace involves studying spacecrafts; though it depends on the course...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

please give information about the jobs in both the stream ?????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 3 months ago

please give information about the jobs in both the stream ?????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 3 months ago
if the straight line through the point P(3,4) makes an angle π/6 with x-axis in anticlockwise sense and meets the line 12x+5y+10=0 at Q,then the length of PQ= 132/12√3+5 132/12√3-5 13/12√3-5...

Form the eqn of a line passing through the point P(3,4) and has a slope equal to tan(theta) where theta is the angle the line makes with the positive direction of X axis in clockwise...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

Hi Student Using point slope form , equation of above line is y-4 =1/ ( x-3) from Second equation y= (-10-12x)/5 Solve the 2 equation and get the point Q Using distance formula find PQ.
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago
View all Questions »