Continue Shopping
Menu

minimum eye site for Physically Disabled (Visually Impaired

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

DEAR GANESH,

Long thing cut short, Limit of glasses/spectacles number for IPS etc jobs is

• -4.00 D (including cylinder) -non-pathological myopia*

• +4.00D (including cylinder)(Hyper-metropia)

• Must have high grade color vision. (Explained in the bottom FAQ section of this article)

• correction in eye problem is permitted only by Glasses and NO other means (like Lasik laser surgery or Radial Keratotomy)

THE REQUIREMENTS HOWEVER ARE DIFFERENT FOR DIFFERENT AUTHORITIES AND EXAMS ..

DO CONSULT AGAIN

BEST OF LUCK

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  
AMAN BANSAL

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
Sir,I have got 9928 rank in jee advanced and 39232 rank in jee mains.Please guide me which branch and where should I take? Do the older iits conduct spot round for admission? ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​...

No, IITs do not conduct spot rounds. For IITs and NITs previous year opening and closing rank, please visit the official website of the respective exams. You will definetly get the idea...
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

It may not be possible at IITs but yes you may surely get at some other reputed NITs....for an exact information you may try visiting at the official website of JEE main and get to know...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
CORRECT ORDER OF STABILITY IS 1. -2 CH-C(TRIPLE BOND) CH & 2. - CH=C=CH - a. 1>2 b. 2>1 c. 1=2 d. none of these

Dear Rahul, The correct answer to this question would be (b). As you can see, both (1) & (2) are the different resonance structures of the same compound. But in (2) the charge is more...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 5 years ago
sir i have scored 130 in jee mains2015 88.8%in cbse 12 th board,can i get integrated msc in mathematics in nit rourkela?

Its rare chance, but attempt all round of counselling...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

YOu have very minimal chances of getting it
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

sir is it possible to get integrated msc in mathematics in nit durgapur or IIEST(kolkata) in general category,west bengal being my home state

divya 2 months ago
Sir which is better biotechnology in nit rourkela or production in pec Chandigarh regarding placement and faculty.

Both the Institutions are no less than each other in any regards whether it is the issue of quality education or of placements, but still you may visit their official weblinks to make...

Soneel Verma one month ago

In case of Biotech, Rourkela is the best and for production, PEC is the best and so far as the question of placements of faculty members is concerned, then let me tell you that it is...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

hello my friend nit rourkela is good as accoding to faculty and placements but pec is also very good as well

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details