Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

minimum eye site for Physically Disabled (Visually Impaired

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

DEAR GANESH,

Long thing cut short, Limit of glasses/spectacles number for IPS etc jobs is

• -4.00 D (including cylinder) -non-pathological myopia*

• +4.00D (including cylinder)(Hyper-metropia)

• Must have high grade color vision. (Explained in the bottom FAQ section of this article)

• correction in eye problem is permitted only by Glasses and NO other means (like Lasik laser surgery or Radial Keratotomy)

THE REQUIREMENTS HOWEVER ARE DIFFERENT FOR DIFFERENT AUTHORITIES AND EXAMS ..

DO CONSULT AGAIN

BEST OF LUCK

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  
AMAN BANSAL

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir i hv got 4990 obc rank in advance this yera and i dont want to drop shoul i take admn in rgipt or iipe or drop

hi saurav i think taking a drop is better only and only if you are interested in it. so insted of taking a drop and preparing for jee again you should choose RGIPT. it is a good collehge...

SAHIL one month ago
Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...

@ srihari I.T IN NIT ALLHABAD IS THE FRST PREFRENCE AND GIVE 2ND PREFERENCE TO I.T IN IIIT ALLHABAD . cancell the rest of the thing from yopur choice , and choose wisely what u have to do...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Student, you are already at a very good place, I am unable to make out what drives you crazy to think of comparing and contrasting titanic institutions and then expecting to choose one ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
I got 212 marks in resonance Mains level test. Should it be considered a bad score and how accurate is the test series of resonance. ( I am a dropper)

@ himanshu resonance test series are best for the jee people . so, if u are getting 212 in mains test of that , then it is moderate ., i have also checked the MCT ques paper of resonance ,...

Umakant biswal 5 days ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
With the propagation of a longitudinal wave through a material medium the quantities transmitted in the propagation direction are (a) Energy, momentum and mass (b) Energy (c) Energy and mass...

With the propagation of a longitudinal wave through a material medium the quantities transmitted in the propagation direction are ENERGY AND LINEAR MOMENTUM SO CORRECT ANSWER IS D.

2016 years ago
Sir, i am confused between choosing IIT kgp Architecture and a Msc dual degree in BITS Pilani. I am more inclined towards the tag than the branch. But i hardly know anything about...

@ ankush From my preference , u should have to go for m.sc dual degree in bits pilani , as u have mentioned that the TAG are important to you , kindly see the brochure of bits pilani sent...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

you , kindly see the brochure of bits pilani sent to you abt the m.sc dual degree programme , it also have excellent oppurtunity in placement , and abt the architecture in iit kharagpur ,...

raj 2 months ago

Dear Student, choosing Architecture may be a wise decision as a number of vistas may open for you and there are quite bright future prospects, on the other hand MSc dual degree will not...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off