Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

minimum eye site for Physically Disabled (Visually Impaired

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

DEAR GANESH,

Long thing cut short, Limit of glasses/spectacles number for IPS etc jobs is

• -4.00 D (including cylinder) -non-pathological myopia*

• +4.00D (including cylinder)(Hyper-metropia)

• Must have high grade color vision. (Explained in the bottom FAQ section of this article)

• correction in eye problem is permitted only by Glasses and NO other means (like Lasik laser surgery or Radial Keratotomy)

THE REQUIREMENTS HOWEVER ARE DIFFERENT FOR DIFFERENT AUTHORITIES AND EXAMS ..

DO CONSULT AGAIN

BEST OF LUCK

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  
AMAN BANSAL

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i am studying 11 th in govt. higher sec school.what i do for join iit

Dear veera, To join in iit first you have to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have to write JEE ADVANCED exam.you have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get...

Kiran Allada 6 months ago

Dear veera, To join in iit first you to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have write JEE ADVANCED exam.you have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get admission in...

Kiran Allada 6 months ago
Hi Iam from Telengana and iam studying in 10 th class.I want to be an iitian can anyone suggest me a good college for intermediate or +1 and +2

just go for narayana or if u can study at kota u should go with allen institute PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button...

Krishna Bondriya 16 days ago

you may study in the narayana or in vignana jyothi coolege.if you got high score in tenth you may get seat in iiit also.

N JYOTHEESWAR 15 days ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
I have been having problesm studying and remembering Chemistry! Wat should I do to make chemistry equallly strong like Math and Physics?

Hello Purav Parekh, You should need to select topics and questions that they are going to prepare. First read with full cocentration. Then Practise if any chemical equations are there....

Gaddam Chethan 2 months ago
Which of the following branch is better (in DTU): Engineering Physics OR Polymer Science and Chemical Technology in terms of placements and future scope.

Is engineering physics somehow related to electronics???

AKSHAY SHARMA 7 months ago

in terms of placement go for engineering physics

vb 7 months ago
Hello How can I access the last 10 years questions? Will it be helpful? Shashank

Dear Shashank Previous year papers are very helpful in IIT JEE prepration. Check the link to access the previous year IIT JEE papers provided bt ASKIITians.com...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off