minimum eye site for Physically Disabled (Visually Impaired

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

DEAR GANESH,

Long thing cut short, Limit of glasses/spectacles number for IPS etc jobs is

• -4.00 D (including cylinder) -non-pathological myopia*

• +4.00D (including cylinder)(Hyper-metropia)

• Must have high grade color vision. (Explained in the bottom FAQ section of this article)

• correction in eye problem is permitted only by Glasses and NO other means (like Lasik laser surgery or Radial Keratotomy)

THE REQUIREMENTS HOWEVER ARE DIFFERENT FOR DIFFERENT AUTHORITIES AND EXAMS ..

DO CONSULT AGAIN

BEST OF LUCK

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  
AMAN BANSAL

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
==>I wanted to know that if i am allotted any seat in third round of counselling which I am not eager to take and do not accept admission in JOCSAP, then, WOULD I BE DECLARED INELIGIBLE FOR...

You passed 10+2 examination in 2014 and also qualified in JEE (Advanced) - 2014. You appeared for counselling for JEE (Advanced) - 2014 and was offered admission in one of the IITs/ISM,...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Dear sir , i got seat in iiit hyderabad and iit hyderabad, cse branch in both colleges which is better?

IIIT CSE Hyderabad is better than IIT CSE Hyderabad. IIIT CSE Hyderabad is one of the reputed branches in all over India. CSE of IIIT Hyderabad is even better than CSE of many IITs. [The...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
I have got Engineering physics in IIT B and will be getting bits pilani pilani campus eee(or)cse. Which branch and college shud i opt for, I am in a confusion plz help me

If you can try branch change in IIT Bombay go for it , otherwise the pilani campus cse is a very good option , it will have better future scope than your previous option.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
sir which college and can i get with following details overalll category (GEN) all india 14158 11027 State(raj) 1544 1121 please prefer me choice that i can get

overalll category (GEN) all india 14158 11027 State(raj) 1544 1121 with above ranks you can get almost all good NIts, its now upon you to give more preference to branch.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
sir in mathematics and computing in gowhati ,mathematics and computing in kanpur ,electrical engneering in kharagpur,electrical and communication engneering in kharagpur which is best and...

Packages for EE and Mathematics & Computing are very good. It doesnt really depends on choice of these branches but your package will be decided on your grades.. Hence, if you will have...
  img
bharat bajaj 4 months ago

Hi T Sai teja, As I already told you EE in any of the old IITs is good according to the placements and packages. But, Mathematics and computing also offers you great scopes. It depends on...
  img
Apoorva Arora 4 months ago
i wanted to know which ois the better branch ece or ei n which one has better scope in the future years.?

There is no such comparison between branches. Every branch is gud in its field. EEE is a core branch which is one of the important branch of engineering. ECE has a more scope than EEE and...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
View all Questions »