minimum eye site for Physically Disabled (Visually Impaired

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

DEAR GANESH,

Long thing cut short, Limit of glasses/spectacles number for IPS etc jobs is

• -4.00 D (including cylinder) -non-pathological myopia*

• +4.00D (including cylinder)(Hyper-metropia)

• Must have high grade color vision. (Explained in the bottom FAQ section of this article)

• correction in eye problem is permitted only by Glasses and NO other means (like Lasik laser surgery or Radial Keratotomy)

THE REQUIREMENTS HOWEVER ARE DIFFERENT FOR DIFFERENT AUTHORITIES AND EXAMS ..

DO CONSULT AGAIN

BEST OF LUCK

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  
AMAN BANSAL

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can I gave exam of JEE frome both city delhi and kanpur. it is possible?

2 attempts in a year are not permitted atleast by JEE. (I can expect the same for other exam conducting bodies too, certainly). So, NO...
  img
Ravi 3 days ago

img
Aziz Alam 3 days ago
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
I love mathematics can i give more time to it

If you have a special interest in a subject, you sure can give more time to it keeping in mind that other subjects’ progress doesn’t hamper. Once, you have a command over other...
  img
Ravi 7 days ago
can we still get into NITs from advance iit exam if yes how much rank should be there in advance for top 10 nit?

no, advance iit exam is only to get admission in IITs ....NITs can only be get through jee MAINS...for getting 10 top NITs...
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago

no jee advance result is for getting into admission into 16 IITS and ISM. Admission into 30 NITs and 4IIITs is through jee main thanks and regards sunil kr askIItian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

in 2012 iit exam one of my neighbour got 6000 rank and got nit is that system over

siddharth chandil 6 months ago
Please sir rply my previous question as soon as possible...

Hi, Dont worry, ull get a reply soon !...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
View all Questions »