Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

A gentleman invites a party of 10 guests to a dinner and places 6 of them at one table and the remaining 4 at another , the tables being round . the number of ways in which he can arrange the guests is ........?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Number of ways in which he can divide the group in size of 6 and 4 is 6C4

each group can be arranged in (6-1)!+(4-1)! ways

therefore total number of ways = 6C4 x ( 5!+3!)

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

What is the cutoff % of Bihar board this year to seat in IIT jee exam 2017?

you need atleast more than 75% marks in intermediate exams to get a seat in iit jee. so you can say cutoff is 75% thanks

SAHIL 16 days ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago
I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
After B.S. from IISc, should I continue my M.S> and PhD in IISc or go abroad? What government jobs in India can I get after PhD?

Majority Jobs After Ph.D will be found in the following sectors Medical Teaching Banking Railways The PhD degree will be having good weightage depending upon the research area you have...
  img
Santosh Datla 22 days ago
Hai, Is lovely Professional University (LPU) is a good institution? Please reply

To best of my knowledge, Lovely Professional University stands atop amongst private universities not only in Punjab but also in India, It’s been labelled as the largest university for its...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

hi harisht lpu is a good college located in jalandhar.it is best in case of infastructure if you compared it with other good colleges of punjab. it also provides good placement offers....

SAHIL 2 months ago

yup i tatally agree with the others.. its a really good college even i got an admission over there for this year .. good infastructure and excellent placement record.

nikhila 2 months ago
Sir i get 83 mark in jee mains in 2016 and 89 present in up board i am eligible for jee mains counselling

Dear student No, I don’t think that you are eligible for JEE mains counselling if you are from general category.
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

category?
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20