Calculus-Range, domain,limit,Differential and integral calculus

Area under curve

Maxima Minima

Algebra-Series(AP,GP,HP),quadratic

Trigonometry

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

differential calculas,matrices ,3d geometry and triginometric equations,properties of triangle are most scoring and easy topics and in last two three years more q were asked frm these topics.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir still waiting for the iit sample papers sir kindly give some specific time about when to provide them

Dear Student, All papers are available here http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/iit-jee-papers.aspx thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/sample-papers.html Oh then take this link!!!
  img

Okay Which faculty?
  img
IS there any course avialable in IIT regarding Astrophysics or Aeronautics????

Which IIT you are talking about? ..Be clear....and you can check it there at the official website of a particulat IIt to find out whether there study programs are being offered over there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago
can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

i have scored 80 in jee mains and 94.2 % in boards. i belong to sc category do i have a chance of getting admission in DTU or NSIT or nits ?

Hi.. Although the percentage of your board exams is good enough, but the corresponding score for the jee mains is less. Since there is a contribution of nearly 60% from the jee marks. It...
  img
Sakshi 19 days ago

You may get in NITs but be patient till the final counselling. All the best.
  img
Avinash 19 days ago

Yes definately there is chance
  img
Nishant Vora 19 days ago
my jee main 2015 score is 67 and expecting 85% in board exam(CBSE). category sc askiitians jee main rank predictor is giving a AIR 57886. how much dis rank is going to change dis year?

There may be 5% in the rank... You must be serious for JEE-ADVANCED, if you are geeting good rank in JEE ADV, there are many colleges that prefers JEE ADV ranking.. Prepare hard for the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

As already discussed, only a subsequent change of 5 % up or down, means 52000 – 62000. Although the question paper of jee main this year was quiet easy comparitively, so we can assume...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Try well in advance so that it helps you mean while see other universities for admissions 1 BITS, Pilani 2 BIT Mesra, Ranchi 3 PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore 4 Lovely Professsional...

abhinaipadachuru 20 days ago
Hello, I have AIR(general) 2480 in JEE Main Paper 2. Do I have any chance to get architecture in NIT Thrichy or Jaipur? I belong to OBC category and Jaipur is my home state.

Your score is good but make sure that the institutes you aspire to join may expect a candidate to have appeaed in NATA and scored well and secondly you can check your status by visiting the ...

View all Questions »