Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Sir i have joined a test series for iit jee 2011. I m in 12.i dont want to give tests in nov.&oct. I want to give them from dec. So should i prepare my syllabus according to test or first completed my syllabus then go for test.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anshul

First focus on your Board exam.As it is necessary to secure minimum 60% marks in the board to be eligible for IITs. Once you are confident about your board exams then start taking the test you have to balance between these two. In my opinion give at least 2-3 hours for board on daily basis and rest of the time you can devote to IIT JEE preparation. Remember IITs are in the process of taking admission on the basis of board. So don't ignore it.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which one is easy to crack in first go......... jee main or advanced

jee main is easy to crack in first go.because it is easy if you do smart work and hard...

raj 2 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go.you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.NN

RIYAZSHAIK 2 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go. you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.

anemous 3 months ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 7 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 8 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 9 months ago
sir,which branch is best option? IIT BHU electrical engineering or IIT KANPUR civil engineering.

It depends on your interest in which field you are going to pursue your career. IIT Kanpur is many a time better college than IIT BHU if u are not particular about branch and in between...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Dear Student PreferIIT Kanpur Civil Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago
hello! i have been offerd mech in amrita university,cooimbatore and eee in shiv nadar university. i am interested in both the fields.But which one should i opt?I am concerned about the...

Go with ME at Amrita rather then Shiv Nadar...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Out of these two Amrita Uni stands atop according to all of your requirements, but you may go for comparative analysis of features being offered at some other renowned institutions too, try ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
I have got 80 in jee main (gen) and 90% in CBSE having domicile of uttarakhand. Will I get any seat in B.Tech ( computer science) Govind Ballabh Pantnagar University Uttarakhand ?

JEE mains ranks are out, you can check the rank from josaa .nic.in and first round counseling is on right now, if you are on the track plz mention the rank for the check.
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Your score is quite good and I guess that you may make it at GBPU, Uttrakhand,......but why to play guess games when the jee result is already out, you may better visit the official website ...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

my rank is 66254 what could i get now

asd 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details