DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Sir i have joined a test series for iit jee 2011. I m in 12.i dont want to give tests in nov.&oct. I want to give them from dec. So should i prepare my syllabus according to test or first completed my syllabus then go for test.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anshul

First focus on your Board exam.As it is necessary to secure minimum 60% marks in the board to be eligible for IITs. Once you are confident about your board exams then start taking the test you have to balance between these two. In my opinion give at least 2-3 hours for board on daily basis and rest of the time you can devote to IIT JEE preparation. Remember IITs are in the process of taking admission on the basis of board. So don't ignore it.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 18 days ago

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad 19 days ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 29 days ago

it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3

VIKASH KUMAR CHOUDHARY 27 days ago
Hello sir! How far is the possibility of mock seat allocated to us by JoSAA be our final seat? Thanx.

Most of the range of cutoff branchwise seat allotment doesnt change as most of the candidiates will go in general order for choosing branch as ce ec ee civil etc and ranking wise for college...
  img
Avinash 25 days ago

The seats once alloted generally do not change afterwards because these are freezed seats from the bacend wherein there can be no change at the end of the candidate, just hope for the best...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
i have got a rank of 1625 in jee advanced. i prefer iit delhi, should i go in for chemical engineering(delhi)or production and industrial engineering in delhi or mechanical at kharagpur?

Hi Without any doubt you should go to IIT Kharagpur (Mechanical) , It’s a better option than other two. IIT Kharagpur is a better reputed college and Mechanical is a better branch.
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

Dude! I don’t think you should choose your branch in this manner! Trust me if you do like this, you are gonna regret later! First decide about the branch in which you are interested (I know ...

Nitesh Tolani one month ago

Why are you not considering IIT KANPUR.IIIT KANPUR is ranked in many surveys at No.3 after IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi You can go through many opening and closing ranks, you will soon realise...

subham one month ago
I got 5234 rank in JEE, which branch and college i can expect?

in general catagory also u will get chemical engenering or paper engrnering and petrolium engenering

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

should i prefer branch or college while filling counselling forms/

Bhavuk Gupta one month ago

you can try for iit roorkee meta and bhu meta

vb 22 days ago
which is the best MCQ book to prepare for AIIMS for class 11?

The books provided by askIITians have separate topics discussed in every book. They contain many of the last year jee and aiims questions. Also you will also get the most expected kind of...
  img
Sakshi one month ago
View all Questions »