Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Sir i have joined a test series for iit jee 2011. I m in 12.i dont want to give tests in nov.&oct. I want to give them from dec. So should i prepare my syllabus according to test or first completed my syllabus then go for test.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anshul

First focus on your Board exam.As it is necessary to secure minimum 60% marks in the board to be eligible for IITs. Once you are confident about your board exams then start taking the test you have to balance between these two. In my opinion give at least 2-3 hours for board on daily basis and rest of the time you can devote to IIT JEE preparation. Remember IITs are in the process of taking admission on the basis of board. So don't ignore it.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

two forces 12 N and 16N are acting upon a body.what can be the maximum and minimum resultant force on the body?

The resultant of two forces acting on the same point is maximum when the forces are acting in the same direction and minimum when they operate in opposite direction. When the two forces are ...

SAHIL 9 days ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew one year ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S one year ago
soooo then sir please suggest some courses which are better to me to get large packages with bipc and recently i have passed my eamcet with 50542 rank

bhanu i think you can go with bsc{ biotechnology} or bsc in forensic sciences. moreover bio informatics is also a good course it is a A Combination of Molecular Science and Computer Science....

SAHIL one month ago

not at all but thanks for your information and i dont have any interest in those courses i will try anyn others or else i will wait for my eamcet counselling

bhanu one month ago
I got 154 in jee mains and 92.8 percent in CBSE board.. Can I get admission in IIITs.

Yes dear, you ahve chances as you have a very good score in Jee as well as board, still you need to visit the official weblink of an IIT to get to know the status overthere and also about...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi aurea please predict your all india rank using your jee advance marks and if your rank is below 10,000 then chances ARE there. To predict your rank visit...

SAHIL one month ago
Tan3π\4+cos5π\3+sin13π\6= plsssss can u answer this?????????

tan(135)+cos(300)+sin(390) =tan(180-45)+cos(360-60)+sin(360+30) =-[tan(45)]+cos(60)+sin(30) =-(1)+0.5+0.5 =0

khwahish one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off