Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Sir i have joined a test series for iit jee 2011. I m in 12.i dont want to give tests in nov.&oct. I want to give them from dec. So should i prepare my syllabus according to test or first completed my syllabus then go for test.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anshul

First focus on your Board exam.As it is necessary to secure minimum 60% marks in the board to be eligible for IITs. Once you are confident about your board exams then start taking the test you have to balance between these two. In my opinion give at least 2-3 hours for board on daily basis and rest of the time you can devote to IIT JEE preparation. Remember IITs are in the process of taking admission on the basis of board. So don't ignore it.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

only 24 days are left for the jee main paper but i am not feeling confident in some chapters even after studying them well and completing previous years question, i forget whatever i learn...

After getting your problem, i found you tried to mugging up the solutions of the questions, thats why you face problem to find the solution of problem based on other related concepts. It...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear student, Prepare a revision plan for urself Each day you need to revise = Total chapters in PCM / days left Prepare short notes For quick revision our self study package is highly...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 8 months ago

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 8 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 7 months ago
find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).

m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0

sneha 8 months ago

i need the steps please

sneha 8 months ago

x-y-1=0

jawwad 8 months ago
Which would be better? IISER or IIT for Physics. I want to take research in Physics. I heard that IIT K and II KGP are good for theoretical Physics. Though IISERs are good, but the lack...

From what i know, if you’re interested in pursuing it, at least for science IISER is better developed. IISER Pune and Kolkata are amazing so if you get through, it’ll be really nice. The...

Neeti 9 months ago

TWO EQUAL PREFERENCE IS GIVEN

L GOUSE BASHA 7 months ago
Q- Is the PCM marks are only taken is consideration of JEE-MAIN ranks or all subject is considerd for giving rank because in JEE main-2015 rank are given according to JEE main marks +...

Till 2015 all board subjects were taken into consideration. But now most probably board waitage will be removed from 2017.

Rahul Ramesh 7 months ago
im not selected in 1 st and 2 nd round in iit advance 2015. my adv category rank is 554. what is the chance in 3 rd round? plzzz help me sir.

please mention your category and CRL rank give detail information about your rank and locked choice.

vb 9 months ago

plzzzzzzzzz...... sir

sumit lkumar lakra 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details