Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Sir i want to know a rough weightage of syllabus in iit jee.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anshul

rough weightage is somewhat like this

MATHS
Algebra 28%
2- D Co-ordinate Geometry  20%
Differential Calculus 16%
Integral Calculus  13%
Trigonometry 11%
Vector  10%
3 - D Co-ordinate Geometry 2%

PHYSICS

Electrodynamics  25%
Mechanics  25%
Modern Physics  21%
Heat & Thermodynamics  11%
SHM & Waves  11%
Optics  7%

CHEMISTRY

Inorganic Chemistry  37%
Organic Chemistry  34%
Physical Chemistry  29%

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Mohit Kumar 2 months ago
i have taken admission to polytechnic diploma i cangive jee advanced

Yes you can give it. It is perfectly fine and allowed. SO apply for it and all the best for the exam. Good luck ! !!

Alisha SIngh one month ago

hello omkar yes you leave it and apply jee for your bright feature.jee are very technical and scithetic education.

raj kumar one month ago

Capzest - Education plays a very important role in your life. Right education is paramount in order to develop a skill set in any student. Don't compromise on your future. Get the best...

Alisha SIngh one month ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...

Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
sir what minimum rank should i get to get civil engineering in the following iits 1/ iit roorkee 2/ iit kharagpur 3/ iit kanpur 4/ iit guwahati

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html this link is really helpful in knowing the min/max rank required for different branches in different IITs.

AUREA 11 months ago

grenade 11 months ago
sir i need information about like whether offline or online exam is better for 2016 jee and best books in market and important topics to be concentrated

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off