Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Sir i want to know a rough weightage of syllabus in iit jee.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anshul

rough weightage is somewhat like this

MATHS
Algebra 28%
2- D Co-ordinate Geometry  20%
Differential Calculus 16%
Integral Calculus  13%
Trigonometry 11%
Vector  10%
3 - D Co-ordinate Geometry 2%

PHYSICS

Electrodynamics  25%
Mechanics  25%
Modern Physics  21%
Heat & Thermodynamics  11%
SHM & Waves  11%
Optics  7%

CHEMISTRY

Inorganic Chemistry  37%
Organic Chemistry  34%
Physical Chemistry  29%

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew one year ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 9 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 10 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 10 months ago
Will I be able to get into IIT if I start learning the 11 th and 12 th portions from the beginning in the last 3 months?

@ mer yes, u can . but its very difficult to get into iit in revision of last 3 month, if u donot have a clear concept , then u cannot . see, in jee advanced you will face the question...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago

Remember that nothing is impossible. yes you can do preperation in last three months but it will be very difficult.hardwork is the only key to success so keep doing hardwork. But why not to ...

SAHIL 12 days ago
Can we IIT mains after a gap of 1 year just after 12. like i have passed 12 in 2016 and can i give iit mains in 2018

HI JEEVASH YS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR EXAM IN 2018 BUT YOU HAVE TO SATISFY SOE MORE CONDITIONS LIKE The maximum age limit for general category students is 25 years, whereas SC, ST and PwD...

SAHIL 6 days ago
Sir,how many times am I allowed to sit for aipmt?I`ve already given 2 times and I`m below 25,general category.

The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination . Further provided that this...
  img
Raheema Javed 10 months ago
my jee mains rank is 121206 can i expect anything at jaypee noida ?

You can try for it. Best of luck. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

no try say yes or no

Damini Parihar one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20