ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Sir i want to know a rough weightage of syllabus in iit jee.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anshul

rough weightage is somewhat like this

MATHS
Algebra 28%
2- D Co-ordinate Geometry  20%
Differential Calculus 16%
Integral Calculus  13%
Trigonometry 11%
Vector  10%
3 - D Co-ordinate Geometry 2%

PHYSICS

Electrodynamics  25%
Mechanics  25%
Modern Physics  21%
Heat & Thermodynamics  11%
SHM & Waves  11%
Optics  7%

CHEMISTRY

Inorganic Chemistry  37%
Organic Chemistry  34%
Physical Chemistry  29%

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 4 months ago
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 8 months ago
Hello Sir, my AIR is 2,00,000 and OBC category rank is 69,000. So please tell me can i get Electronics and Communication in any Good College or in NIT..Please Reply..

In jee main site its shown that ALL INDIA OVERALL RANK IS CONSIDERED. For even nit nagaland,the spot round closing ALL INIDA OVERALL RANK for obc category candidate is 1,08,798.so you will...

Rak 8 months ago

will not be able

Rak 8 months ago
Which coaching’s offline AITS (All India Test Series) is better Allen resonance FIITJEE

The test series may be equally good in all these options. the number of tests they are offering may be different. But relatively FIIT JEE test series quality and level of questions are good....
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago
http://eduworldspot.blogspot.com/2013/03/rank-vs-mark-analysis-of-aieee.html

Hello student, Your question is not clear and seems to be incomplete. Please recheck your question andpost it again. Thanks and regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 9 months ago
View all Questions »