Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Sir i want to know a rough weightage of syllabus in iit jee.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anshul

rough weightage is somewhat like this

Algebra 28%
2- D Co-ordinate Geometry  20%
Differential Calculus 16%
Integral Calculus  13%
Trigonometry 11%
Vector  10%
3 - D Co-ordinate Geometry 2%

Electrodynamics  25%
Mechanics  25%
Modern Physics  21%
Heat & Thermodynamics  11%
SHM & Waves  11%
Optics  7%

Inorganic Chemistry  37%
Organic Chemistry  34%
Physical Chemistry  29%

All the best

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT
Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Try to score above 190 normalized marks
My Pleasure.
What is the eligibility for jee advanced 2016 wether do i need to be in top 20 percentile or do i need to have 75% in 12 th CBSE or both. I got 76% this year, am i eligible form 2 nd...
Candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria. Hence you can appear for JEE. For detailed eligibility criteria refer to its official website. Thanks.
The board score has to be in nineties and Jee score varies every year so it depends on the cutoff list, but yes, previou yeear’s cutoff may be consulted for a better view or you may simply...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?
What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...
Yaswanth Sai 4 months ago
I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...
NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore
PRAVEEN C NAIK 4 months ago
dear Sir, Kindly tell me the exam pattern of stream SA OF kvpy. Part B consists of MCQs or Descriptive type questions? Thank U. K.Mogana 9942551669
The compelete information for KVPY exam is available on our website under section school exams. Please refer from there. Thanks.
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana can be sought after by visiting on or and for the sake of locating good institutions, i may suggest to visit the official ...
What is twin parados given in relativity ?
In physics, the twin paradox is a thought experiment in special relativity involving identical twins, one of whom makes a journey into space in a high-speed rocket and returns home to find...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
shall i go for industrial design in nit rourkela or computer science in vssut burla?
Prefer Industrial design at NIT Rourkela.
NIT Rourkela stands atop between the two, still if you are in a fix then involve some more reputed institutions in the comparisin list and prepare a critical analysis so that you may have...
Go for NIT Rourkela or try at some other renowned institutions like – Sri Sairam collgeof Engg, BAngalore,...................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........................BIT...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details