ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i jst wanna knw who r the publishers of IIT CHEMICA & IIT MATHEMATICA... & wat is the subscription rate for the magazine.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

The subscription rate is quite normal around 250 per month.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 9 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 9 months ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 8 months ago
can u suggest which are the best books for the practise of numericals of physics chemistry and maths ?

Physics : H C Verma, D C Pandey
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

HC Verma is good, but there are no solutions to the problems, if you want solutions then i’d suggest Arihant series.

shubham sharda one month ago
Assuming 2s-2p mixing is NOT operative, the paramagnetic species among the following is : (A) Be2 (B) B2 (C) C2 (D) N2 Sir, plz explain why (C) is the answer of the above question.

sorry it was a mistake C) C2 is the correct one as it has 2 unpaired electrons.hence,paramagnetic

harit 9 months ago

d

harit 9 months ago
Greetings, I am a regular visitor of your esteemed site. I have appeared for 10+2 examination this year and is preparing for BITSAT 2015. Unluckily, I was not able to qualify for JEE...

i dont think its impossible for u to qualify bitsat , dont loose hope and get motivated to crack it bitsat is quite easy exam , requires a lot of speed and accuracy to get a good score u...

ng29 7 days ago

I think every exam is a new one for us . Don’t think that if you are not qualified in one exam you may not be qualified in other. It depends on your preperation.Try to spend most of your...

varshini98 7 days ago

its all depends over your mindset how much you are dedicated approve if useful

akshat 7 days ago
My mark in manipal engineering entrance is 108/200 . What would be my rank ?

Cut off marks and rank predictor is not released by the university, but rank cut off is give as.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear student, I am not sure about the rank but you will surely get some good branch there Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Sir but how do I know my rank ? :( Thanks anyways .

SRIRAMANAN K one month ago
View all Questions »