Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i jst wanna knw who r the publishers of IIT CHEMICA & IIT MATHEMATICA... & wat is the subscription rate for the magazine.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

The subscription rate is quite normal around 250 per month.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...
ankit raj 3 months ago
Which college provides better placements? Ism dhanbad or the NIT`s? And why?
The rate of placements varies everywhere, no educational organization can commit hundred percent placement in all branches it is generally 85 to 95% and may be somewhere less than that as...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
It depends on the branch you take.ISM is obviously above than NIT’s but if the branch you take is low in ISM than you should take NIT.
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
sir i wanna prepare for iit and start today .Will I be able to click iit .please suggest some ways to read
Dear Sohail, You have not mentioned that whether you are in 11th or 12th..... Good planning with consistent hard work is the key of success…. Let me know the class in which u r...
AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago
Hi Sohail, If you'd like, you can get coaching from faculty at We provide online coaching. For more details, click on this link
Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
and if csab spot happens..nit durgapur biotech ended at 62112 obc.i have 71925.can i get aseat?
The seats for spon round are relatively very less in the number. Therefore it seems to be difficult, But you can try. Best of luck.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
years in which iit jee was organised by iit madras
Hi IIT JEE 2010 is being organised by IIT Madras, so was in the years 2002, 1997, 1993 Regards, Rajat Expert
Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details