i jst wanna knw who r the publishers of IIT CHEMICA & IIT MATHEMATICA... & wat is the subscription rate for the magazine.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

The subscription rate is quite normal around 250 per month.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 6 months ago
sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

Hi, Tensor is just another test paper that you solve while in your coaching, at home, or with askIITians. We infact have a full test series which has many full syllabus exams for mains and...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

AJAY PILLAI K 4 months ago
can I gave exam of JEE frome both city delhi and kanpur. it is possible?

2 attempts in a year are not permitted atleast by JEE. (I can expect the same for other exam conducting bodies too, certainly). So, NO...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Water waves strike a solid barrier in which there is a single small opening. Waves that pass through the opening a)converge. b) fan out. c) invert. d) interfere. e) polarize. Please provide...

Waves that pass through the opening will actually fan out.This scenario is same as the case when light(a wave) is blocked by the barrier and is just allowed to pass through the slit.In that...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Hello.. this is manish kumar of class 11 .. .. and i am preparing for JEE of 2016. which books are good and preferable for mains and advance... please kindly answer it...

Dear student, aspiring for JEE 2016 well in advance seems a good way to go. As you have ample time on your hand, you should be steady in your approach for the exam preparation. As far as the...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

You should read NCERT and revise it many times....Then for JEE preparation you can select H C Verma for physics O.P. tondon for Chemistry and any good book for Maths......Read these...
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….&...
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago
which books are best for the kvpy preparation for class 11 and class 12 ?

10 tips to crack KVPY Aptitude Test 1. Analyse your Strengths and Weaknesses Before getting into preparation mode for KVPY Aptitude Test, it is important for you to know your existing level...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

sir i post very few questions on ur site and still there is no response.sir please give some time to my queries?????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 2 months ago

but which ncert books should i use to crack?

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 2 months ago
View all Questions »