ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i jst wanna knw who r the publishers of IIT CHEMICA & IIT MATHEMATICA... & wat is the subscription rate for the magazine.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

The subscription rate is quite normal around 250 per month.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have qualified for jee mains in 2015 can i again attempt for jee advance 2016 while studying in NIT college?

of course u can re apper for jee main while pusuing ur btech in nit or any college if u get better college than previous one than must leave previous college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

Befor going for JEE adv, one needs to re qualify JEE Mains, but what is the fun taking it while studying in an NIT? Do you wish to shift at IIT, if so then okay, go ahead.....Otherwise you...

Soneel Verma 5 days ago

to give jee advance 2016 , u had to re qualify jee main in jee main 2016 and while studying in college . u have to re apper for jjee main and must qualify for advance APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 3 months ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak 3 months ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago
I HV secured 94.92% in HSC, 220 in JEE Mains and most likely to get 210 marks in JEE Advanced in 2015 I want to know probable rank and colleges particularly IIT's where I can get admission...

you can check your estimated rank at following links http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor
  img
Abhinav one month ago

on basis of score in jee main and cbse , definitely u will get good nit with ur desired stream , cse nit warangal and trichy are on top , try for them and may be u get ann iit but not good...

ng29 one month ago

The score that you have secured in both JEE as well as in +2 board may land you into an IIt/NIt with a warm welcome,it may be your choice if you want to draw a cmnparison with these –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
MODULATION

What with that? Could you be more specific?...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago
which is the best institution for competitive exam coaching in Andhra Pradesh?

Hii If you are looking for Offline coachings you can go to the various brand names but if you are serious enpough to chose online as a platform in where you can study. You can enroll for...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago

i hv heard there is a institution in hyderabad which is mainly for bitsat preparation …...do anyone knows about it.....if thn plz give me complete info abt it...

mansi dabriwal one month ago

Naryana and Srichaitanya have united to form a batch called China batch. You can go to that batch if u r a topper. otherwise go to FIT-JEE

Vasanth Bhaskara one month ago
can i expect any conceptual questions in bitsat 2015????

of course there are some conceptual questions in chemistry and physics both also question based on nobel proze in chemistry but dontattempt all ques if u r not sure as there is negative...

ng29 one month ago

yes some but not many in any entrance exam

Delwin Saldanha one month ago

dontt be nervous be calm and cool

Delwin Saldanha one month ago
View all Questions »