Continue Shopping

how to prepare for iit jee

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hello Abhinandan,

IITJEE is a difficult exam.

How to prepare is the next question that comes in our mind

Heres how you do it,

1.try learning 4-5 hours per day.on hollidays make that 8-10 hours per day.

2.try understanding what you learn and learn how to apply it in various cases.

3.try following your teachers.And ask doubts if you have.DO NOT LEAVE YOUR DOUBTS WITHOUT CLEARING BECAUSE NO QUESTION IS SMALL IN ANY CASE.

4.don't be just a study guy,have some enjoyment also that will refresh your mind even better.

5.try having good sleep.<not much,6-8 hours is enough>

6.try following good books like

HC VERMA

BOOKS OF GRB PUBLICATION

ARIHANT PUBLICATION BOOKS

RESNICK HALLIDAY AND KRANE

CUTNELL AND JOHNSON ETC.......

these Books will give you good concept and as well as application of those.

THESE ARE SOME BUT NOT ALL TIPS FOR IITJEE PREPARATION

AT THE END ITS YOU HOW YOU DECIDE IT.

HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU.

REGARDS

G NIKHIL VARMA

4 years ago

read ncert books for physics ,chemistry ,mathematics carefully.    some other books such as  -    1. o. p. tondon   2. r. c. mukerjee   for chemistry             1. h. c. verma  2. i. e. irodov  for physics                       1.k. c. sinha  2. arihant publication  for mathematics

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I want to know about the scope of civil engineering in near future... secondly which brancjh of engineering offers most no of government jobs....

To my mind you should see your interest which branch or study program allures you the most, I mean you need to make up your mind to do what you really want to do....for Civi engg, i must...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 2 months ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya 2 months ago

Make NCERT books as a base and get previous years’ question papers and assignments etc so that you may practice them and come across the style of question paper, plus you need to surf on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 days ago
i am expecting 190-200 jee main paper 2 and scored 94.45 in tamilnadu board exam. can i get architecture spa and nits?

Hi.. As per the scores you are describing, since your percentage is good, there are chances that you can get architecture in NITs. You can also try for other branches in other NITs also....
  img
Sakshi 17 days ago

No its difficult to get seat in SPA or NIT as you are very far from expected cutoff range.
  img
Avinash 17 days ago

Its difficult in getting selected in top university. there are many universities which provide you excellent placement,top infrastructure,desired course The top universities 1 BITS, Pilani...

abhinaipadachuru 17 days ago
A BATTERY OF EMF 10 V AND INTERNAL RESISTANCE OF 0.5 OHM IS CONNECTED ACROSS A VARIABLE RESISTANCE R.THE MAXIMUM VALUE OF R IS GIVEN BY 0.5 OHM 1.00 OHM 2.0 OHM 0.25 OHM

First of all, you must be awared with the Maximum Power transfer theorem..in which, the power delivered would be maximum across the external resistance, if internal resistance of the circuit...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
suppose I get admitted to an IIT by B.Arch paper........ Can i go to Mechanical or Civil Engg for second year.......... If I wish to switch my stream ?????

Hi.. Each IIT follows a set of rules and certain directions for changing the branch in the IIT. So, look for the rules of the IIT which you ll be finally getting and then accoringly take the...
  img
Sakshi 17 days ago

No you cannot switch between engineering to arch branches as these allotments done by separate JEE tests.
  img
Avinash 17 days ago

You could not switch your stream from b.arch to b-tech as they are two different colleges. You have the opportunity of joining in top universitties which provide you desired course like...

tiny 15 days ago
2.Two pendulum of length 1.21m and 1m start vibrating. At some instant the two are in the mean position in same phase. After how many vibrations of the longer pendulum will they be in the...

since time period depends on sq. root of length T 1 /T 2 =sqr. root(L 1 /L 2 ) = 1.1 it imples T 1 =1.1T 2 ------> 10 T 1 =11 T 2 it implies after 10 s\oscillations of first pendulum and 10 ...

Abhishek Singh 6 months ago
View all Questions »