USE CODE: hemangi

how to prepare for iit jee

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hello Abhinandan,

IITJEE is a difficult exam.

How to prepare is the next question that comes in our mind

Heres how you do it,

1.try learning 4-5 hours per day.on hollidays make that 8-10 hours per day.

2.try understanding what you learn and learn how to apply it in various cases.

3.try following your teachers.And ask doubts if you have.DO NOT LEAVE YOUR DOUBTS WITHOUT CLEARING BECAUSE NO QUESTION IS SMALL IN ANY CASE.

4.don't be just a study guy,have some enjoyment also that will refresh your mind even better.

5.try having good sleep.<not much,6-8 hours is enough>

6.try following good books like

HC VERMA

BOOKS OF GRB PUBLICATION

ARIHANT PUBLICATION BOOKS

RESNICK HALLIDAY AND KRANE

CUTNELL AND JOHNSON ETC.......

these Books will give you good concept and as well as application of those.

THESE ARE SOME BUT NOT ALL TIPS FOR IITJEE PREPARATION

AT THE END ITS YOU HOW YOU DECIDE IT.

HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU.

REGARDS

G NIKHIL VARMA

5 years ago

read ncert books for physics ,chemistry ,mathematics carefully.    some other books such as  -    1. o. p. tondon   2. r. c. mukerjee   for chemistry             1. h. c. verma  2. i. e. irodov  for physics                       1.k. c. sinha  2. arihant publication  for mathematics

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I got 102 for JEE(main) 2016, which is above the cut off score for general. I belong to OBC-NCL category and i have applied to JEE(main) under that category. I wish to apply to...

@ ganga no, u should have to apply under that catagory which u already mentioned in the jee main application form , otherwise the candidature will be invalid , beacuse at the time of...

Umakant biswal one month ago

I guess you will have to apply under general category as you have stated that you do not have your category certificate with you...do well, get god marks and be sure you make it at an...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

I am sorry to disagree on these lines,.....won’t it be a case of forgery?....and what if the student fails to produce category cetrificate? won’t this be depriving a category candidate from ...

Hi! I am a 12 th student and has cleared jee main.now i am preparing for advanced but i am confused about the minimum marks required for iit indore in advanced in obc catagory.can u pl.tell ...

If you are able to score 2500 plus, there may be brighter chances for getting admission in a high-profile institution like – J B Institute of Technology, Dehradun,........Lovely...

your rank should be less than 2000 in advance if you are interested in getting a good branch in iit indore. hope you can achieve what you desire regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago

Pl.can u also tell that this rank requires approx how much marks out of 504... and thanks for ur good wishes....

Hemant Oswal one month ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra one year ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago
it is said that the once we finish the bitsat exam on spot we get our result.like they show us in the computer itself. is it saying true? or we ll get our results like the once we get in...

No in BITSAT score is on the spot.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

Dear student Your marks are shown on the computer screen as soon as you finish the bitsat exam.
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago
I HAVE PASSED MY 10TH STD IN MAHARASHTRA SSC AND WOULD LIKE TO PREPARE FOR MH CET …..IS IT BENEFICIAL OVER PREPARING FOR JEE MAINS SINCE MAHARASHTRA ENGINEERING COLLEGES TAKE ADMISSION ON...

No you can go for JEE MAINS as you will have better options to choose from in the end.MH CET will only get you best colleges in Maharastra but MAIN will make your footsrong in INdia
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

If you are a home-bird or the one who loves to be in home-state only then only you need to go for MH CET and on the other hand JEE mains will open various avenues for you if you score well, ...

mklm,

fhdgh
  img
Aziz Alam one year ago

What is your question?

Adarsh one year ago

plz post ur question

noogler one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000