Continue Shopping

how to prepare for iit jee

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hello Abhinandan,

IITJEE is a difficult exam.

How to prepare is the next question that comes in our mind

Heres how you do it,

1.try learning 4-5 hours per day.on hollidays make that 8-10 hours per day.

2.try understanding what you learn and learn how to apply it in various cases.

3.try following your teachers.And ask doubts if you have.DO NOT LEAVE YOUR DOUBTS WITHOUT CLEARING BECAUSE NO QUESTION IS SMALL IN ANY CASE.

4.don't be just a study guy,have some enjoyment also that will refresh your mind even better.

5.try having good sleep.<not much,6-8 hours is enough>

6.try following good books like

HC VERMA

BOOKS OF GRB PUBLICATION

ARIHANT PUBLICATION BOOKS

RESNICK HALLIDAY AND KRANE

CUTNELL AND JOHNSON ETC.......

these Books will give you good concept and as well as application of those.

THESE ARE SOME BUT NOT ALL TIPS FOR IITJEE PREPARATION

AT THE END ITS YOU HOW YOU DECIDE IT.

HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU.

REGARDS

G NIKHIL VARMA

4 years ago

read ncert books for physics ,chemistry ,mathematics carefully.    some other books such as  -    1. o. p. tondon   2. r. c. mukerjee   for chemistry             1. h. c. verma  2. i. e. irodov  for physics                       1.k. c. sinha  2. arihant publication  for mathematics

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
pls suggest me book for getting top rank in iit. my bhanja is preparaing

Pls follow the given link.. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

good books for iit are organic chemistry – SN sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganic chemistry – K kumar physical chemistry – RC Mukherjee maths- complete ARIHANT SERIES physics – ANURAG...

ng29 11 hours ago

All the info is available in askiitian website., please read through that.

shubham sharda 12 hours ago
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav one month ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

Why do British people say "maths" and Regular people say "math"?

It is really a Interesting Question that why do British People say "Maths" and Regular People say "Math". SO behalf of my thinking it is the Way of different different Countries to say Words...

Actually, almost everyone (in the English-speaking world) except the Americans and some Canadians, say "maths". To be honest with you, I have rarely seen Regular people. Most people I meet...

respectedd sir/madam could u plz tell me which all chapters i should be confident for scoring gud marks in BITSAT as about 20 days only left....and what should i do now....???? solve past...

u must practice as many questions from arihant bitsat with proper time limit and before 7 days of exam do full length bitsat tests online as same that of bitsat so that u came to know how to...

ng29 5 days ago

start with the subject whhich ur best from chem , phy , maths as there are 150 questions in bitsat to do in 180 minutes , all the questiuons are not meant that would be solved in 1 minute so...

ng29 5 days ago

do u get any information about ur paer 2 jee main result they had not uploaded it on the website till now what the mess is cbse doing with students/// isnt it very bad

ng29 5 days ago
Please guide which are most scoring topics for JEE Advance 2014 in Maths/chemistry/Physics

Kinematics – Very simple questions are asked. If you keep the definitions in mind, then all questions will be easy Newton’s laws of motion – Knowing how to draw a free body diagram will...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago
Dear Sir, I have heard from a few people that the CORRESPONDENCE study material of FIITJEE is BETTER than the CLASSROOM study package in terms of theory and questions. I was shocked on...

Is there something that is there in the classroom package and not it in the Coresspondence one?

Jai Mahajan one month ago

No they are just the same :) Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 19 days ago

It is not possible bro..

shubham sharda 21 days ago
View all Questions »