how to prepare for iit jee

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hello Abhinandan,

IITJEE is a difficult exam.

How to prepare is the next question that comes in our mind

Heres how you do it,

1.try learning 4-5 hours per day.on hollidays make that 8-10 hours per day.

2.try understanding what you learn and learn how to apply it in various cases.

3.try following your teachers.And ask doubts if you have.DO NOT LEAVE YOUR DOUBTS WITHOUT CLEARING BECAUSE NO QUESTION IS SMALL IN ANY CASE.

4.don't be just a study guy,have some enjoyment also that will refresh your mind even better.

5.try having good sleep.<not much,6-8 hours is enough>

6.try following good books like

HC VERMA

BOOKS OF GRB PUBLICATION

ARIHANT PUBLICATION BOOKS

RESNICK HALLIDAY AND KRANE

CUTNELL AND JOHNSON ETC.......

these Books will give you good concept and as well as application of those.

THESE ARE SOME BUT NOT ALL TIPS FOR IITJEE PREPARATION

AT THE END ITS YOU HOW YOU DECIDE IT.

HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU.

REGARDS

G NIKHIL VARMA

4 years ago

read ncert books for physics ,chemistry ,mathematics carefully.    some other books such as  -    1. o. p. tondon   2. r. c. mukerjee   for chemistry             1. h. c. verma  2. i. e. irodov  for physics                       1.k. c. sinha  2. arihant publication  for mathematics

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 2 months ago
what should i plan 10 day before iit jee exam.And should i do on the day of the showdown

Itsbetter not to go for scheduling your study for long hours and have faith as well as self confidence in yourself.Never try to meet the person who is lowering your self confidence.It would...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 14 days ago

THANKS A LOT SIR COULD YOU PLEASE TELLWHAT SHOULD I DO ON THE DAY OF EXAM .I APPRICIATE IT

yash 13 days ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 5 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 5 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 5 months ago
I have a score of 222 for JEE Main and 96.2% for CBSE board exam . Can i get in for mechanical or electrical or computer science at any of the good NIT’s ?

Yes you can get NIT’s like NIT Trichy and warangal for Mechanical, Other best Institution In which you could get CSE are Thapar Inst. of Engineering & Technology, Patiala, Lovely...

Vivek Kumar 7 months ago

Thank you @Vivek Kumar for your response !

Anand Dev 7 months ago
My up board exams will finish from 1 april and I am going for iit-jee exam on 6 april. I am from up board so somebody tell me that Am I able to clear iit ? And plz give me some most scoring...

Physics Topic Wise analysis: Though there is no pattern that AIEEE is following here but you can see that topics like Modern Physics, Optics, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 10 months ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

Hello Student, Well you first gotta join some coaching institute. Then you are gonna have to study regularly and not waste time. Doing that you probable can get into IITs. Thanks &...
  img
Arun Kumar 7 months ago
View all Questions »