how to prepare for iit jee

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hello Abhinandan,

IITJEE is a difficult exam.

How to prepare is the next question that comes in our mind

Heres how you do it,

1.try learning 4-5 hours per day.on hollidays make that 8-10 hours per day.

2.try understanding what you learn and learn how to apply it in various cases.

3.try following your teachers.And ask doubts if you have.DO NOT LEAVE YOUR DOUBTS WITHOUT CLEARING BECAUSE NO QUESTION IS SMALL IN ANY CASE.

4.don't be just a study guy,have some enjoyment also that will refresh your mind even better.

5.try having good sleep.<not much,6-8 hours is enough>

6.try following good books like

HC VERMA

BOOKS OF GRB PUBLICATION

ARIHANT PUBLICATION BOOKS

RESNICK HALLIDAY AND KRANE

CUTNELL AND JOHNSON ETC.......

these Books will give you good concept and as well as application of those.

THESE ARE SOME BUT NOT ALL TIPS FOR IITJEE PREPARATION

AT THE END ITS YOU HOW YOU DECIDE IT.

HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU.

REGARDS

G NIKHIL VARMA

4 years ago

read ncert books for physics ,chemistry ,mathematics carefully.    some other books such as  -    1. o. p. tondon   2. r. c. mukerjee   for chemistry             1. h. c. verma  2. i. e. irodov  for physics                       1.k. c. sinha  2. arihant publication  for mathematics

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad one month ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad one month ago
Respected Sir, How do we find the angle between two tangents in a circle?

Hii if u have the slope of the two tangents then you can use the formula [Angle between Two Lines] ”A ” is the required angle between two tangents.
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
did pwd candidate also should be in top 20 percentile of his board to qualify for jee advanced.

No Pwd candidates have been given relaxation by the commission for top 20 percentile. ______________________________________________ ______________________________________________...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on which chapter has to concentrated more...

Hi Student, Here are the following chapaters from PCM which you concentrate more up on. Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve...
  img
Harishwar one month ago

Hi Student, Here are the following chapaters from PCM which you concentrate more up on. Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
how the marking skeem is there?

Hello Student, Pls specify marking scheme of which exam you are talking about ? Thanks,
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago
Where CSE is better? NIT Warangal or COEP and if I get Mech at NITW also CSE with COEP then what should i choose?My likelihood ie CSE or good college ie NITW for Mech?

Undoubtedly NITW ia very good college for both mech and CSE. It is far better than COEP for CSE. But whether to take CSE in COEP or MECH in NITW depends on your interested branch and also...
  img
Ramreddy 5 months ago

Thank you so much but I wanna know if fee structure at NITW for MECH is less for SC candidates?

VINAY GEDAM 5 months ago
View all Questions »