• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

What is Minimum qualifiying marks in 12th to write jee exam in jee2011

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

You should have a XIIth or an equivalent pass certificate. As long as you pass, I think you can aim for IIT JEE.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

jee mains paper2 merit list

Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Mohit Kumar 6 hours ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 6 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 6 months ago
I have got 850 AIR in IIT Advanced. i am confused if i should go for CS, then the possible options are Guawhati or BHU ? which one to choose. Alternatively, i was considering IIT K maths...

Dont go for maths and computing at IITK. Take the CS branch whicher is nearer to your home town as both the institutes (Guwahati and BHU) are having excellent placement record for CS branch....
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

In older IITs branchs other then CS also have the good record. Try to prefer older IITs only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

I have been further advised that i should choose for good IIT rather the branch but in goold old 5 IIT i am not getting the CS branch. what should i do. should i give preference to Branch...

Pradeep Mangal 7 months ago
i got 186900 rank in jee mains.my category is obc.can i get any nit?plzzzz plzzzz reply...

Please refer to the opening and closing rank for the previous year from the official website of the jee mains. Thanks.
  img

You should better visit the official websites of Jeemains and Josaa as there only you may get to know the current status of rankings and also about the allottment of seats as per the...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off