What is Minimum qualifiying marks in 12th to write jee exam in jee2011

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

You should have a XIIth or an equivalent pass certificate. As long as you pass, I think you can aim for IIT JEE.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 21 days ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 21 days ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 21 days ago
AIR 282000 category rank- 90000

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
what is the selection procedure for iit jee 2015 exam????

There has been speculation going around that JEE Mains and JEE Advanced will merged from 2015. If that is the case,then one has to clear one exam.If the present system is followed then...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir, I have dropped this year for jee preparation and don’t want to join any coaching. So please suggest me the order to be followed, and the books, (i have nayarana packages also).

If you dont want to join in any coaching and want to do the self preparation, then first of all collect the best material and books for IIT JEE. Because if you have good books your half...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
state rank (obc) – 2040 state rank (gen) – 6099 home state – up. kindly tell will i get cs or ece at mnit allahabad in various counselling rounds.. also i have not got any of the above in 1...

These are the closing ranks for MNIT allahabad in Round 2 & round 3 (2013): Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad-Computer Science & Engineering - Round 2 11958...
  img
Ramreddy 28 days ago
i will be joining btech course this year 2014 15. am i elligible for kvpy 2014 under SP stream or SB stream??

Dear student, Since you would be joining the undergraduate course in the academic year 2014 – 15, you are eligible for KVPY under SB Stream. As it is known: Under SBStream:Students...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 11 days ago
View all Questions »