Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

HOW TO LEARN INORGANIC

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

purchase  o.p.tandon and 1st read it then do all the question of it

jitne jyada questions attempt karoge utni jyada acchhe se inorganic yaad hogi otherwise within few days u forget everything which u rad

also revise it from time to time

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 19 days ago
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma 27 days ago

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit 28 days ago
i m from rajasthan board 84% i want to improve marks in two subjects next year. would i be eligible for jee next year or not? or should i improve in all subjects in 2016?

Yes you may definitely go ahead with your ideas i.e.e to improve marks and thereafter appear in Jee next year,....I would like to suggest some guidelines for this –Stay focused on your...

Soneel Verma 19 days ago

I wud suggest you to go through the “Information Bulletin” of JEE published on jeemain . nic . in (see the left corner in the box). It has mentioned everything clearly. Gud luck

Sandeep 22 days ago
Sir I have got Mech. Engg. at NSIT. Any comments or views ? Is it good? Please. it would help.

Its a good one and you got good branch too. Go ahead.
  img
Avinash 3 days ago

you’re welcome
  img
Avinash 3 days ago

Thank you Sir!

Shantanu 3 days ago
A disk like reel with a mass-less thread unrolls while falling vertically downwards. The acceleration of its free fall is?? If there is no mass in the thread how will acceleration take...

If mass of disc(cylinder like reel) is considered only. then Torque equation, calculate torque due to tension about the centre, T X R = I x angular acceleration Force equation, mg – T...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
which has more scope in nit rourkela mining or industrial design?

Both are good at their own terms and mining is famous in ISM Dhanbad and NIT R as these are present in near by regions that undergo mining operations but industrial design is all together...
  img
Avinash 3 days ago
View all Questions »