Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

hello, good morning.

Iam in IGCSE Syllabus studying grade 9 in Abudhabi. How do i prepare myself for IIT JEE, Is it too ealry to start with.kindly advise.

shaasvath Aishvarya

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear saasvath

In my opinion till 10th in school you need explore different subjects according to your interest according to that prepare for xams for that field.But if you think you like only maths ,physics,chemistry then you can start.But you can say its a little early also.even then if you want to prepare my suggestion is start from chemistry then physics then maths.Go along this order.It would be better for you.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

5 years ago

Hello Shaasvath,

Firstly, it is good to know that the IIts have attracted Indian students from the middle east. I congratulate you upon starting this educating journey of IIT preparation. The next four years of your life will determine where you ultimately and where you stand. 

Most Indian students slog in their youth. IITs are the dream of almost every Indian. For those of you who favor MIT, Caltach etc. , the IITs leave them in the dust in science and technology. True, the education isnt well rounded; nobody majors in music, but their existance from ~ 1950 revolutionized Indian brains. Being a mechanical engineering graduate from IIT Delhi or a computer geek from IIT Kanpur sure means youre brilliant. Remember, it isnt easy to reject an IIT graduate. 

Lets cut to the chase. Preparing for the IIT (IITJEE) means you are taking time off from school to focus and strengthen P, C and M. There are only 3 subjects. Studying for this exam automatically prepares you for international olympiads like the INChO, IPhO, IMO, RMO and many more. Regarding when to start preparing, anytime from eight is advised. In the past, most students just neede a their twelth for preparation. Now even four years cant guarantee a seat. For 2013, there are two components: Board exam result and JEE questions. My advice would be to join the best preparation classes. 

Hope you make it!

Varun (I study the IGCSE to. Im in eighth grade and also an IITJEE aspirant)

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got 390 marks in ts state board and my doubt is what is the Ipe weightage on jee advanced and if i qualify jee mains with 120marks can i elgible for iit advnced
Main Score and Board score are taken in the 60:40 ratio. JEE Advanced:Candidates have to appear for Paper - I of JEE (Main) - 2015. Only top 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories)...
Avinash 4 months ago
Dear Student, I will suggest you to please go through the eligibility criteria of jee advanced once. Because your percentage matters not your marks for eligibility in the jee. Also the marks...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago
Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago
Please explain clearly.
please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.
approved pettura
L GOUSE BASHA 3 months ago
can i get damission in jee mains score is 98 and board’s percentage is 93%..please reply...
Sorry , but with these scores it would not be possible to get any NIT .
Abhinav 6 months ago
You JEE score is not very encouraging but on the basis of your board score you can surely get at some esteemed institutions like - Sri Sairam College o Engg, Bangalore lovely profesional...
Soneel Verma 5 months ago
but wait for counselling and if u r states with good nits then ther are chance that u might get a seat under homestate quota,
Prajwal Kavad 5 months ago
i got crl 545113 and sc 37477 state UP kindly suggest me some college please.
You have mentioned crl which is to be understood as AIR 5,45,113 open list , on that note its quite tough to get in NITs or IITs better try for deemed universities to get better branch and...
Avinash 4 months ago
For AIR 37477, You’ll get any branch inNational Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra and other than cs ec ee mech any branch in NIT trichy, and chem in NIT W and minute chances of ec....
Avinash 5 months ago
I don’t agree with Mr. Avinash on this note as i think that it is apparently very tough to get into an NIT with the above mentioned score, may be due to category some kind of ralaxation may ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
how many times a student give aipmt medical exam
There age limit for aipmt. Therefore I will suggest you to refer our website to see the complete information regarding the AIPMT exam. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details