hello, good morning.

Iam in IGCSE Syllabus studying grade 9 in Abudhabi. How do i prepare myself for IIT JEE, Is it too ealry to start with.kindly advise.

regards

shaasvath Aishvarya

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear saasvath

In my opinion till 10th in school you need explore different subjects according to your interest according to that prepare for xams for that field.But if you think you like only maths ,physics,chemistry then you can start.But you can say its a little early also.even then if you want to prepare my suggestion is start from chemistry then physics then maths.Go along this order.It would be better for you.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

3 years ago

Hello Shaasvath,

Firstly, it is good to know that the IIts have attracted Indian students from the middle east. I congratulate you upon starting this educating journey of IIT preparation. The next four years of your life will determine where you ultimately and where you stand. 

Most Indian students slog in their youth. IITs are the dream of almost every Indian. For those of you who favor MIT, Caltach etc. , the IITs leave them in the dust in science and technology. True, the education isnt well rounded; nobody majors in music, but their existance from ~ 1950 revolutionized Indian brains. Being a mechanical engineering graduate from IIT Delhi or a computer geek from IIT Kanpur sure means youre brilliant. Remember, it isnt easy to reject an IIT graduate. 

Lets cut to the chase. Preparing for the IIT (IITJEE) means you are taking time off from school to focus and strengthen P, C and M. There are only 3 subjects. Studying for this exam automatically prepares you for international olympiads like the INChO, IPhO, IMO, RMO and many more. Regarding when to start preparing, anytime from eight is advised. In the past, most students just neede a their twelth for preparation. Now even four years cant guarantee a seat. For 2013, there are two components: Board exam result and JEE questions. My advice would be to join the best preparation classes. 

Hope you make it!

Thanx

Varun (I study the IGCSE to. Im in eighth grade and also an IITJEE aspirant)

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am getting chemical at iit roorkee or engineering design at iit madras..wich one is a beeter option..and on the other hand i have an awsome mains rank of air 1997..wich gets me cse in top...

Going, by the options you have, Chemical IIT Roorkee, Engineering design and CSE at top NITs, you should actually go for CS at top NITs. That is the best options out of the 3 options you...
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago
I got architecture at iit roorkie and it would not upgrade for sure.. Then,i s it better to join some core branches in dtu/nsit than iit roorkie???. I’ve heard from my seniors that the...

First of all congratualtions for your success.Architecture is branch where the gestation period is long , that is it takes time to get established in that field. If you want to pursue...
  img
Aziz Alam 24 days ago
can a student refer dinesh objective books for iit level in physics and chemistry instead of using o.p. tandon or j.d. lee .or pradeep ?

Dinesh Objective books are good but the stress on concepts on these books are less, whereas O.P Tandon or J.D.Lee gives focus fon concepts in a pretty good way. Fo IIT JEE, you need to put...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 days ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
I’m getting B.E. (INSTRUMENTATION and CONTROL)at NSIT, Delhi and electronics and comm. at PEC ,chandigarh…. which one should i prefer placementwise and carrerwise ? i live in NOIDA (near...

Here the priority should be decided on both college and course. NSIT is good college but INSTRUMENTATION and CONTROL is not a top branch. On the other hand If you consider ECE is good course...
  img
Ramreddy 2 days ago
with 140 marks and 90%in cbse bord can i expect IT in nit patna(my hs category)??? is opting private colg good??

there might be chances of yours for getting Into NIT patna. Butt still you should have some more option In your hands like National Institute of Engineering, Mysore Lovely Professional...

Vivek Kumar 27 days ago

u will be able to get in nit patna.

Rak 25 days ago
View all Questions »