hello, good morning.

Iam in IGCSE Syllabus studying grade 9 in Abudhabi. How do i prepare myself for IIT JEE, Is it too ealry to start with.kindly advise.

regards

shaasvath Aishvarya

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear saasvath

In my opinion till 10th in school you need explore different subjects according to your interest according to that prepare for xams for that field.But if you think you like only maths ,physics,chemistry then you can start.But you can say its a little early also.even then if you want to prepare my suggestion is start from chemistry then physics then maths.Go along this order.It would be better for you.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

4 years ago

Hello Shaasvath,

Firstly, it is good to know that the IIts have attracted Indian students from the middle east. I congratulate you upon starting this educating journey of IIT preparation. The next four years of your life will determine where you ultimately and where you stand. 

Most Indian students slog in their youth. IITs are the dream of almost every Indian. For those of you who favor MIT, Caltach etc. , the IITs leave them in the dust in science and technology. True, the education isnt well rounded; nobody majors in music, but their existance from ~ 1950 revolutionized Indian brains. Being a mechanical engineering graduate from IIT Delhi or a computer geek from IIT Kanpur sure means youre brilliant. Remember, it isnt easy to reject an IIT graduate. 

Lets cut to the chase. Preparing for the IIT (IITJEE) means you are taking time off from school to focus and strengthen P, C and M. There are only 3 subjects. Studying for this exam automatically prepares you for international olympiads like the INChO, IPhO, IMO, RMO and many more. Regarding when to start preparing, anytime from eight is advised. In the past, most students just neede a their twelth for preparation. Now even four years cant guarantee a seat. For 2013, there are two components: Board exam result and JEE questions. My advice would be to join the best preparation classes. 

Hope you make it!

Thanx

Varun (I study the IGCSE to. Im in eighth grade and also an IITJEE aspirant)

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 3 days ago
chapter wise weightage

Hello Student, Pls specify which chapters ????? Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago
I have a score of 347 in JEE Mains and 98% in CBSE Boards will I be able to achieve AIR-1 ?

actually....think abt those people who are nt even qualified in mains....i suggest u to b calm n wait 4 d results....fame is just like a shining rust,it stays 4 only smtime.........i beleive...

sushmasree 5 months ago

No surity for air 1 but u will be sure about in top 10 air . Please give suggestions gor your bitsat prepeation

Sachin Bhutani 5 months ago

By posting such a question one can easily judge your character .. Anyway you wont get what you want

shyam shenoi 5 months ago
How can I prepare mathematics for IIT JEE. I am very weak in maths???

The most important point to keep in mind is that Mathematics can only be mastered with regular practice. Starting from basic concepts and easy questions on a regular basis and then on to...

KOOL 3 months ago

Buy arihant book of objective approach...it has 2 parts.....solve ot thouroughly it'll definitely raise ur level good luck :)

needhelp 3 months ago

Sir can u tell which book is best for maths …..for jee main and advance self study

milind 3 months ago
I am weak in maths.. tell me tips so that I can score more than 100 in mains.and very good marks in advance too.

Dear student, Don't worry. You should join a good coaching which help you inclearing the fundamental concept.R.D.sharma is a good book for maths.It will clear your concept. ther are so many...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 4 months ago
View all Questions »