DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   i have bought physics corrwspondence course from askiitians....... plz suggest me how i prepare for it . ...........  i have a good understanding in physics most part.  but face little difficulties in sound waves , wave optics, emi , ac and electromagnetishm.....  ihow i prepare fo this topic to strenthen my concept....  also how i prepare for other physics topic to become more strong at that topic................. and plz tell me how i become very strong and attempt any type of question in callculas part.............. and also in organic chemistry....... plz help because im damm serious about this matter .............. i am a dropper ........plz help..................

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sauravdeep,

There is no other alternative, you have to study hard and have to practise alot.  Read these specific topics again and ask your teacher for any sort of query.  

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like the answer then please approve it.  

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Sir I`m a bit confused, in counseling process, if I get the stream I put on top, is it mandatory that I have to go for it and I cannot choose the steams I put at the bottom even if I get it?

no , you have choices to chose from them, order is just for the sake of your preference, but you can select which ever course(whether its in top or bottom) if you meet the eligibility...

Prajwal Kavad one month ago

No its not like that, it is just a matter of your choice ….did you get that bracnh which interests you the most?if not...then you may go for joining another leading institution where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
hello sir as there are many books for iee preparations. can u tell me a one to two books for for every subjects. please

Dear student, Here is the list of books you must refer: Physics HC verma part 1 and 2 New patter physics (arihant publication) IE irodov (if you like because this is only for advance...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

I missed jeemains counselling date which is on 6 july. Can I counselling now

You should contact them at their helpline number.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

You may visit the official weblink of Jeemains/Josaa to get to know the information regarding counselling rounds and whether a candidate can attempt for another round if he/she misses...

apply for the 2 nd round atleast

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
hw is iit ram ahemdabad….?? can we change our choices in second round

Dear student, This is a good college. I think you can change choices in second round. You can request the college authorities to help you. Thanks
  img

Hey no they can’t change the choices they can help you maybe fill the choices properly. But anyways you can also changes it. once round 2 counselling starts. It goes like this Round 1...
  img

If the branch is not locked.freezed fromthe back end then there are chances to change it otherwise not possibe.....but you may certtainly go for the second way i.e. to try seeking admission ...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Please its URGENT Sir I have been alloted Mechanical Engineering with specilisation in Automotive engineering in DTU after 1 st round of counselling. My CRL is 4301 and I come under outside ...

Yes you may get, but also present option is good.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

The branch you got is very good and DTU mechanical has its own class and I think that you should not wait for any other options.

Akshit Matthew one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details