ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i have bought physics corrwspondence course from askiitians....... plz suggest me how i prepare for it . ...........  i have a good understanding in physics most part.  but face little difficulties in sound waves , wave optics, emi , ac and electromagnetishm.....  ihow i prepare fo this topic to strenthen my concept....  also how i prepare for other physics topic to become more strong at that topic................. and plz tell me how i become very strong and attempt any type of question in callculas part.............. and also in organic chemistry....... plz help because im damm serious about this matter .............. i am a dropper ........plz help..................

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sauravdeep,

There is no other alternative, you have to study hard and have to practise alot.  Read these specific topics again and ask your teacher for any sort of query.  

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like the answer then please approve it.  

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
pls send the solution for the question

Efficiency = Work done/Energy input n = m g h/ Energy input Put the value and get the answer
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Energy utilizable = 21 x 0.28 Then, mgh = 21 x 0.28 Solve for h
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 one month ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni 6 months ago
I have only a few months which i consider impossible for the preparation of jee main. dropping a year would be best for me....should i go ahead ?? as it is i am one year ahead of my age.

IF U HAVE CONFIDENCE THAT YOU CAN CRACK NIT THE NEXT TIMEE THEN I SUGGEST YOU TO DROP AND WORK HARD FOR NEXT YEAR

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 22 days ago

i think u should drop and prepare hard for next year.there is no benefit for preparing in a rush

Himanshu Chahar 28 days ago

No you should not, its not worth it.

shubham sharda 12 days ago
which is better ai iiit allahabad? ece 4 year course os 5 year integrated course b.tech + mba?

It’s all relative in the fact what is your final aim. If you want to be in the technical field and that to ECE specific then B.Tech ECE is the call for you. But if you are interested...
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
wht’s brtter electrical at dtuor ice at nsit, civil at dtu or mpae at nsit. plz also write how have you ranked them and reply soon plz.

The prority order is generally decided based on college ranking, scope of the branch etc. NSIT is better college than DTU interms of placements,oppurtunities. It is better to choose NSIT....
  img
Ramreddy 9 months ago

what about NSIT bio.tech, want to get placed in IT company, i dnt have any other option, will they allow me to sit for IT companies.

Raman 9 months ago

what about NSIT bio.tech, want to get placed in IT company, i dnt have any other option, will they allow me to sit for IT companies.

Raman 9 months ago
View all Questions »