Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

i have bought physics corrwspondence course from askiitians....... plz suggest me how i prepare for it . ...........  i have a good understanding in physics most part.  but face little difficulties in sound waves , wave optics, emi , ac and electromagnetishm.....  ihow i prepare fo this topic to strenthen my concept....  also how i prepare for other physics topic to become more strong at that topic................. and plz tell me how i become very strong and attempt any type of question in callculas part.............. and also in organic chemistry....... plz help because im damm serious about this matter .............. i am a dropper ........plz help..................

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sauravdeep,

There is no other alternative, you have to study hard and have to practise alot.  Read these specific topics again and ask your teacher for any sort of query.  

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like the answer then please approve it.  

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is the average package of b.tech in pharmacetius from iit-bhu

You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000

Imran 7 months ago
I am thinking of buying IIT previous years papers book. Can anyone suggest me which ones are better. I came across two names - MTG And Arihant. Also suggest me which of the following is...

Dear Student, You can choose arihant publication for both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 25 days ago

Sir*. I am sorry I didn't see your name. Can you tell me In what areas/aspects are each of them better than the others ? ​

Manav Mehta 23 days ago

Thanks a lot for your suggestion sir/ma'am. I would be thankful if you could mention the differences been them. ​

Manav Mehta 23 days ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 6 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
can i know what are the most important topics in chemistry for iit jee

Organic is very very Important. The complete organic. Other than that, P block, Equilibrium, Electrochemistry , atomic structure are also important. Approve if i helped ;)

Mujahid Ahmed 2 years ago

it would have been better i u told that u are in 11th or 12th every topic is important and as the pattern of iitjee keeps changing u should not leave anything

chandan jha 2 years ago
I have just 6 months in my hand for aipmt preparation.. Can you plz guide me how can i prepare for it

You can crack AIPMT by preparing in 6 months simply by reading the revision notes and solving many of the objective questions of physics and chemistry.

Gaurav Medhe 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off