i have bought physics corrwspondence course from askiitians....... plz suggest me how i prepare for it . ...........  i have a good understanding in physics most part.  but face little difficulties in sound waves , wave optics, emi , ac and electromagnetishm.....  ihow i prepare fo this topic to strenthen my concept....  also how i prepare for other physics topic to become more strong at that topic................. and plz tell me how i become very strong and attempt any type of question in callculas part.............. and also in organic chemistry....... plz help because im damm serious about this matter .............. i am a dropper ........plz help..................

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sauravdeep,

There is no other alternative, you have to study hard and have to practise alot.  Read these specific topics again and ask your teacher for any sort of query.  

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like the answer then please approve it.  

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs? I've checked the bulletin released JEE MAIN website and it says, "OCI/PIO/Foreign...

OCi/PIO are not eligible for admission to these institutes through this channel, not this year atleast. There are a lot progressions going around on this issue and the ministry may decide to...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago

I’ve signed up for MAINS under OCI nationality. It warned me about the ineligibility of NITS, IIITS, & other CFTIs, but I’m wondering whether I can get into IIT through JEE ADVANCED? Or does...

John Doe 2 months ago
I am taking my board exams through NIOS [2015] and while applying for the JEE main, there is a column to specify the name and address of the school. Since I am not enrolled in any...

Hello Student, In case of any confusion you can post it tojeemain[at]nic[dot]in or call them. Go to thejee 2015 website Because ultimately they are the deciders not we. Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Thanks for the reply sir. I am also worried whether there might be any clash in the exam dates. As both of them are due April.

Elamparithi 2 months ago
sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

Hi, Tensor is just another test paper that you solve while in your coaching, at home, or with askIITians. We infact have a full test series which has many full syllabus exams for mains and...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

AJAY PILLAI K 4 months ago
A 400N box is suspended motionless from a steel frame by two ropes, A and B, which hang straight up and down. Which of the following statements about the tension in the two ropes is correct?...

If there are two strings, definitely tension in these strings would be different which is the function of the weight. If diagram of the question give, it would be easy to predict the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
How to be a gold medalist in an engineering college ?

In order to become a gold medalist in an engineering college you must be a study freak. Infact becoming a gold medalist is entirely depends on one’s academic performance. You should be...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago
I WANT TO GET INTO COMPUTER ENGINEERING IN IIT BOMBAY/ DELHI/ KANPUR. HOW MUCH MARKS & WHAT RANK IS REQUIRED FOR IT. I BELONG TO SC CATEGORY

~150 marks. Your rank would be alloted separately. So it ll b below 500

Garv Sharma 13 days ago
View all Questions »