Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   i have bought physics corrwspondence course from askiitians....... plz suggest me how i prepare for it . ...........  i have a good understanding in physics most part.  but face little difficulties in sound waves , wave optics, emi , ac and electromagnetishm.....  ihow i prepare fo this topic to strenthen my concept....  also how i prepare for other physics topic to become more strong at that topic................. and plz tell me how i become very strong and attempt any type of question in callculas part.............. and also in organic chemistry....... plz help because im damm serious about this matter .............. i am a dropper ........plz help..................

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sauravdeep,

There is no other alternative, you have to study hard and have to practise alot.  Read these specific topics again and ask your teacher for any sort of query.  

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like the answer then please approve it.  

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??
NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
Avinash 3 months ago
Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
find value of x if 36.6 gm BaCl 2 .XH 2 O on strong heating loses 5.4 gm moisture? please tell me
ok thanks akash
vindhya 2 months ago
one mole of (bacl2.xh20) will produce X moles of water then 36.6/(207+X18) moles of that compound will produce X(36.6/(207+X18)) moles of water(by unitary method) which is equal to 5.4/18....
akash 2 months ago
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE
BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G
navneet 3 months ago
both are good bt pilani is more better
navneet 3 months ago
sir I was in EML this year.Now I wamt to reappear.Please suggest me a correspondence course
Hi Shubham, You can opt for the FIITJEE or Brilliant. And You can utilize the Packages and services provided by All the Best chandra sekhar 6 years ago
my jee mains rank is 121206 category general frm MP what should i do ? i am getting cse at upes dehradun is upes a good option ?
if no other options are left then go for it
vb 3 months ago
Tum se na hopai !!!!!
shreyans jain 3 months ago
tumse bda ho gya -_-
Damini Parihar 3 months ago
Sir should i prefer CSE or ECE based on placements salaries and scope for higher education and govt jobs in india?
Prently the percentage of CSE students having more jobs is greater then the ECE students. Also their salaries is higher comparatively. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details