i have bought physics corrwspondence course from askiitians....... plz suggest me how i prepare for it . ...........  i have a good understanding in physics most part.  but face little difficulties in sound waves , wave optics, emi , ac and electromagnetishm.....  ihow i prepare fo this topic to strenthen my concept....  also how i prepare for other physics topic to become more strong at that topic................. and plz tell me how i become very strong and attempt any type of question in callculas part.............. and also in organic chemistry....... plz help because im damm serious about this matter .............. i am a dropper ........plz help..................

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sauravdeep,

There is no other alternative, you have to study hard and have to practise alot.  Read these specific topics again and ask your teacher for any sort of query.  

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like the answer then please approve it.  

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
In how many ways we can select 5 cards from a deck from 52 cards, if each selection must include atleast one king?

As there are 4 cardd of king in the set of 52 cards. total ways of selection of 5 cards from the deck = 52C 5 case-I. If we select all the 4 king in the selection so the number of...
  img
Naveen Kumar 25 days ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
which extra books should i read for advance?

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx….….….….….….….............................................................................
  img
Harishwar one month ago
how to study for it

Dear sudent, please check your question and post again. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta askIItians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 7 months ago

Dear student, please clearify your
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 7 months ago
I have a score of 347 in JEE Mains and 98% in CBSE Boards will I be able to achieve AIR-1 ?

actually....think abt those people who are nt even qualified in mains....i suggest u to b calm n wait 4 d results....fame is just like a shining rust,it stays 4 only smtime.........i beleive...

sushmasree 6 months ago

No surity for air 1 but u will be sure about in top 10 air . Please give suggestions gor your bitsat prepeation

Sachin Bhutani 6 months ago

By posting such a question one can easily judge your character .. Anyway you wont get what you want

shyam shenoi 6 months ago
I’m new to IIT preparations while some of my peers are already studying for it since class 10 th . I’m presently in 11 th. So I wanted to ask you all how to crack this prestigious exams and...

You shouldn’t get low given the fact that your friends have started preparing for competitive exams 1 year before you.At the end of the day you need to beatthe paper,irrespective of...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
View all Questions »