ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i have bought physics corrwspondence course from askiitians....... plz suggest me how i prepare for it . ...........  i have a good understanding in physics most part.  but face little difficulties in sound waves , wave optics, emi , ac and electromagnetishm.....  ihow i prepare fo this topic to strenthen my concept....  also how i prepare for other physics topic to become more strong at that topic................. and plz tell me how i become very strong and attempt any type of question in callculas part.............. and also in organic chemistry....... plz help because im damm serious about this matter .............. i am a dropper ........plz help..................

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sauravdeep,

There is no other alternative, you have to study hard and have to practise alot.  Read these specific topics again and ask your teacher for any sort of query.  

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like the answer then please approve it.  

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 3 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 3 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 3 months ago
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 7 months ago
is coaching necessary?

well its all about how much u practice d numericals .. its not dat necessary, i prsnlly feel .. online tutorial classes r also available .. google karo ...

maitreyee jagannath one month ago

well , it depends on how u study , but take it , it will be usefull

Anshul one month ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 5 years ago
6300 rank delhi region can i get CSE at DTU ??

The statistics are in according to last year but this time roughly get less than 8000 to get CSE , ECE and Mechanical at DTU& 9000 & 11000 to get IT and EEE 12000 and 14000 to get...
  img
Ramreddy 7 months ago
i want to knw dat video games X Box is product of which company?????

Xbox is a sixth-generation video game console produced by Microsoft Corporation. It was Microsoft's first foray into the gaming console market, and competed with Sony's PlayStation 2 and...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »