i have bought physics corrwspondence course from askiitians....... plz suggest me how i prepare for it . ...........  i have a good understanding in physics most part.  but face little difficulties in sound waves , wave optics, emi , ac and electromagnetishm.....  ihow i prepare fo this topic to strenthen my concept....  also how i prepare for other physics topic to become more strong at that topic................. and plz tell me how i become very strong and attempt any type of question in callculas part.............. and also in organic chemistry....... plz help because im damm serious about this matter .............. i am a dropper ........plz help..................

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sauravdeep,

There is no other alternative, you have to study hard and have to practise alot.  Read these specific topics again and ask your teacher for any sort of query.  

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like the answer then please approve it.  

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I got around 6000 rank in JEE-ADV and around 13000 in JEE-Mains. I have got ISM-Dhanbad ECE and counselling of NITs (and BIT Mesra) are still going on. I want to be in CSE/IT branch. Can...

Corresponding to your ranks( Main & Advanced), the chances of you getting CSE in top 3 NITs are less. You have a pretty good chance of getting CSE BITS Mesra. ECE-ISM Dhanbad is a very...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Bornon or...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I got AIR 38000 in JEE MAIN 2014 with State rank 1700. What can I expect?

Hi, It depends upon which state you are talking. See the last years opening and cloasing rank. You can also visit askIITians college and branch predictor for a better idea ! Here is the link...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
which are the most scoring topics for iit jee in pysics? as this year the ques paper will be made by iit kharakpur, can we expect more ques from modern physics, and comparitively tough ques...

it cant not be expected. Regards, Nirmal Singh Askiitians Faculty
  img
Nirmal Singh. 5 months ago

hi, IIT kharagpur is only having authority to set question but it is reviewed by all IITs . So, don`t think that question paper is set by anonymous IIT so this portion will be tough or...

sneha singh 5 months ago

which book is good for revising inorganic chemistry?

Samrat 4 months ago
View all Questions »