i have bought physics corrwspondence course from askiitians....... plz suggest me how i prepare for it . ...........  i have a good understanding in physics most part.  but face little difficulties in sound waves , wave optics, emi , ac and electromagnetishm.....  ihow i prepare fo this topic to strenthen my concept....  also how i prepare for other physics topic to become more strong at that topic................. and plz tell me how i become very strong and attempt any type of question in callculas part.............. and also in organic chemistry....... plz help because im damm serious about this matter .............. i am a dropper ........plz help..................

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sauravdeep,

There is no other alternative, you have to study hard and have to practise alot.  Read these specific topics again and ask your teacher for any sort of query.  

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like the answer then please approve it.  

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K one month ago
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K one month ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam one month ago
fhghfg

Dear student, We have: Regards
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
when you apply for nits other than home state will the category rank be considered or home state rank

Hi, Home state rank is considered for home state colleges only. For applying outside your home state, you Category AIR will be considered. Visit our college and branch predictor for an...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
Sir, JEE Main score- 186 CBSE %- 88.4% Cat- OBC Will I be able to get admission in IIST Thiruvananthapuram?

You might get admission there, and rest depend upon the cut-off. You can also try to get admission In some other Institutions as you score well Enough. Lovely Professional University, Punjab...

Vivek Kumar 3 months ago
Can I take admission in any private medical college with aipmt rank 23450

There are few good Private medical colleges that can be considered. The admission is basis your AIPMT score, board results and interview Thanks & Regards, Dinesh Sajnani AskIITians...
  img
Dinesh 4 months ago
View all Questions »