DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

RESPECTED PERSON

i m in class 12 th and now only 6 months are left for iit and board examination i m preparing for iit since class 11 thru coaching but i m not satisfied with my coaching.in phy although they hav completed the syllabus once not properly.  in maths syllabus is about to over and chemistry only 6 topics hav been done. i really desire for iit cause i know i hav potential and i understand the things well.but lack of proper guidance is big problem to me suggest me some books and the way to proceed for next 6 months.please do reply soon it is very necessary for me as well as for my family.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rashika,

You seem to be a sincere student. I am telling you the books which you need to refer:

Maths: RD Sharma. KC Sinha.Arihant

Physics: HC Verma,DC Pandey

Chemistry:P Bahadur, Soloman. JD Lee

If you need further help you can take assistance from askIITians study material or you can email me.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 2 months ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak 2 months ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
i have qualified for jee mains in 2015 can i again attempt for jee advance 2016 while studying in NIT college?

of course u can re apper for jee main while pusuing ur btech in nit or any college if u get better college than previous one than must leave previous college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

Befor going for JEE adv, one needs to re qualify JEE Mains, but what is the fun taking it while studying in an NIT? Do you wish to shift at IIT, if so then okay, go ahead.....Otherwise you...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago

to give jee advance 2016 , u had to re qualify jee main in jee main 2016 and while studying in college . u have to re apper for jjee main and must qualify for advance APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second ...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
Sir expecting about 410 marks in jee advanced? Could i get a seat in cse IIT Bombay?

Yes you can..but in today’s competition ridden era i feel that one should compare and contrast the paclement records, pay scale and other related facilities and for that you can try...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

yes you have more chances to get in it

sajid 13 days ago

yes you can defnetly

Nicho priyatham 27 days ago
I got 14000 rank in VIT and 106 in JEE Main and 86% in Boards. What should I do? I know I have I done bad?

If u will ask me u should not take take vit seat (as they would ask for lots of donations) . It would be better if u take some good private engineering college from your jee score and jee...

Mantavya 2 months ago

Should I take the VIT seat? Karnataka PU Board.

noneool 2 months ago

Do in what sense and to which board u belong?

Mantavya 2 months ago
Which books should I buy for aipmt

Check the link for the preferred books http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/books.html
  img
Avinash yesterday
View all Questions »