ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

SIR,WHICH IS THE BEST BOOKS OF PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY AND MATHMATICS FOR PREPARATION OF IIT-JEE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2011?WHICH CLEARE MY DOUBTS VERY CLEARLY? PLEASE GIVE ME THE NAME OF WRITTERS AND PUPLICATIONS NAME? THANK U.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear amit,

Best books for PCM include:

Maths; RD Sharma, KC sinha.Arihant

Physics: HC Verma,DC Pandey,IE Irodov

Chemistry:P Bahadur, Soloman, JD LEE

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
i have an obc rank 4039 in advanced and air 17739, will i get alloted to the new iits. i.e pallakad and tirupati?

Dear Abhishek, you may visit the official websites of IIT Palakkad/Tirupati to check the current status about your standing there.....if you made it ther, well and good , else try at below...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
i HAVE GOT 185 IN JEE ADV2015 WHHICH RANK CAN I EXPECT

Hi It would be somewhat around 3500- 4000. All the best !
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

You can use askiitians’ rank predictor or you may check out the cutoff list of any IIt to get some near idea...if you cracked it at any IIT/NIT then it is really quite good, else you may...

Soneel Verma 5 days ago

@hitesh , ur rank will be above 10,000 , u will not get any iit but dont loose hope try for nits if u cna got else u can try for thappar , upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
Kindly arrange the following branches in terms of job prospects and corresponding 5 best colleges (India) in order of merit offering the branches. 1. Civil Engg. 2. Mechanical Engg. 3. Comp ...

Hi, 3. Comp Sc. & Engg - IIT Kanpur 5. Electronics Engg. - IIT Delhi 4. Electrical Engg. - IIt Delhi 2. Mechanical Engg. - IIT Kharagpur 11. Petroleum Engg. - Indian Institute of...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
dagfsgdfsag

please post correct question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 9 months ago

What is your question?

Adarsh one month ago

plz ask ur question

noogler 13 days ago
Sir Which is better college between Lovely Professional University Phagwara and Guru Nanak Engineering College Ludhiana?

Hi LPU is a better college than Guru Nanak Engineering College Ludhiana.
  img
Sunil Kumar 19 days ago

There are availability of sixty seats only in Guru Nanak Engineering College.Where as Lovely Professional University has International exposure.IT its India’s Largest University in terms of ...

abhinaipadachuru 19 days ago

IF YOU WANT PRIVATE INSTITUTE NOTHING IS BETTER THEN BITS PILANI AND MY ADVISE THAT LPU IS NOT A VERY GOOD COLLEGE SO DO NOT INVEST YOURSELF THERE …. SRM IS ALSO AVEY GOOD...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 19 days ago
View all Questions »