Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

SIR,WHICH IS THE BEST BOOKS OF PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY AND MATHMATICS FOR PREPARATION OF IIT-JEE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2011?WHICH CLEARE MY DOUBTS VERY CLEARLY? PLEASE GIVE ME THE NAME OF WRITTERS AND PUPLICATIONS NAME? THANK U.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear amit,

Best books for PCM include:

Maths; RD Sharma, KC sinha.Arihant

Physics: HC Verma,DC Pandey,IE Irodov

Chemistry:P Bahadur, Soloman, JD LEE

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am thinking of buying IIT previous years papers book. Can anyone suggest me which ones are better. I came across two names - MTG And Arihant. Also suggest me which of the following is...

Dear Student, You can choose arihant publication for both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 23 days ago

Sir*. I am sorry I didn't see your name. Can you tell me In what areas/aspects are each of them better than the others ? ​

Manav Mehta 21 days ago

Thanks a lot for your suggestion sir/ma'am. I would be thankful if you could mention the differences been them. ​

Manav Mehta 21 days ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
i am taking coaching in aakash institute in bahtinda and i am in class 12 i am confused whether i first concentrate on boards only, then take one year drop for jee or do concentrate on...

Do study both at the time. But also focus mainly on the board classes. thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

if u are a person with a good calliber, just put some extra effort and do ur best to understand class 11 concepts. for this u can take help from your teachers and the faculty at akash. if...

Archita 7 months ago
can give the list of iit’s in rank wise

search in the internet bro approve plz

Mondo Camry 7 months ago

wat is ur rank

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
Fee for IIT online coatching

Dear Gotula All prices are in INR. S.No. Package Code 6 Months 1 year 2 year 1 1 year online coaching for IIT JEE RIP-1 NA 59,000 NA 2 2 year online coaching for IIT JEE RIP-II NA NA 99,000 ...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off