ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Hi...I got very low rank in IIT JEE. There is change to get pulp and paper branch in IIT Roorkee. Is there scope of this branch?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

The global pulp and paper industry is dominated by North America ( USA, Canada ), Northern European( Finland, Sweden) and East Asian Countries (such as Japan). Australia and Latin America also have significant pulp and paper industries. Both India and China are expected to be the key in the industry's growth over the next few decades...

But  if you really want to go out of India and serve there, this may be the right choice for you. Infact most of the internships of this branch are placed outside. This branch goes hand in hand with the Biotech engineering. both of these are very closely related to each other..

India too has some great industry coming up recently. So even if you want to settle in India this is a very good option. Also if you are able to get an IIT tag, thats more than just sufficient. Being at IIT is itself a very proud thing to have...

My advice- Go for it

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what arer the minimum marks for getting good iits(not cutoff)

you should checkout the closing and opening ranks to get in major iits in different streams. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html and also marks vs rank data ...

AUREA 27 days ago

It starts minimum from 200 on wards, you canalso try visiting the websites of- RV college of Engg , Bangalore Lovely Professiona University,Phagwara Inderprastha Uni,N. Delhi VIT, Vellore

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

you should get above 220 to get in top iits prepare hard for it all the best

sajid 11 days ago
HEELO SIR I AM BELONG TO OBS-NCL,I AM GETTING 75 MARKS IN JEE MAIN 2015,AND I AM ELIGIBLE FOR JEE ADVANCE 2015,CAN I GET IITs OR I GET NITs?

No chance of NITs but try hard for good score in JEE ADV, then you can get IITs..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

as u are on the line of cut off , chances of nit or iiit are very less as they get filled at earlier marks but congrats as u had qualified for jee advanced , prepare fo it as for ur...

ng29 2 months ago

To get into an NIT one needs to ppear in JEE Advance and that too with wonderful performance....that means you are not able to get into an NIT at this point of time...yes, you can go for...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago

as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the block will...

sajid 10 days ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago
reprodution in gymnosperms

The gymnosperms are heterosporous; they produce haploid microspores and megaspores. The two kinds of spores are produced within sporangia that are borne on sporophylls which are arranged...
  img
Pankaj 2 months ago
sir,my rank in ipucet 2015 btech course is 22515 will i be able to get any good college (govt/ip affiliated) for computer science engineering and kindly tell the most probable round after...

Yes, why not, i suggest you tio visit the website of below listed colleges/universities, check out the formalities and relevant details and then apply for admission: MES College of Engg,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

look nitika ur rank is very high but u must wait for spot round u will not get MAIT , MSIT , but u can try for others like Northern india , Gb pant , HMR institute etc APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

@ayushman , what are u answering she is asking about ipu andu r mentionig other colleges dont post irrelevant post good answers if ucan

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »