ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Hi...I got very low rank in IIT JEE. There is change to get pulp and paper branch in IIT Roorkee. Is there scope of this branch?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

The global pulp and paper industry is dominated by North America ( USA, Canada ), Northern European( Finland, Sweden) and East Asian Countries (such as Japan). Australia and Latin America also have significant pulp and paper industries. Both India and China are expected to be the key in the industry's growth over the next few decades...

But  if you really want to go out of India and serve there, this may be the right choice for you. Infact most of the internships of this branch are placed outside. This branch goes hand in hand with the Biotech engineering. both of these are very closely related to each other..

India too has some great industry coming up recently. So even if you want to settle in India this is a very good option. Also if you are able to get an IIT tag, thats more than just sufficient. Being at IIT is itself a very proud thing to have...

My advice- Go for it

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 6 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 6 months ago
i will be going in 11 std now.please tell me which books should i refer in the beginning? please tell me how much time should i give for preperation of iit exam each day without tutions?

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html The above link should help you with the books. You can also buy books from stores and there are a lot of guides available on the...

Yash 25 days ago

You would find may books in the link given by Yash. But i’d like to warn you that studying from too many books is not good. You have to stick to one or two books and study them thouroghly....

shubham sharda 24 days ago
Hi, I need advise on your self study materials for IIT Jee examination.

For IIT JEE, you must be concptually sound. In order to achieve that, it is important to expose yourself to some of the excellent books on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. These are some...

Mihir 10 days ago

h.c.verma’s phy’s books ,,r.d. sharma’s math books,,,,,o.p.tandan‘s chy’ books are referable

SAITEJA GOUD 9 days ago
sir i wants to know which coaching institutes is best in indore for preparation for jee mains?

Self study with a streategy under the guidance of oriented teachers you can achieve your target easily. you must book one demo with askiitians.com free of cost....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago

If there are no quality institutes around you, you must give askiitians a try if you have a good internet connection.

shubham sharda 14 days ago
Dear sir, I am gulf (Muscat) NRI student appearing CBSE 12th in March 2015, interested in B.Tech Mechanical Eng or ECE. As both or my areas of interest which one you advise in terms of...

The scope of both Mech and ECE are almost same. It is better to select the branch depending only on your interest. Both the options are good but it is better do UG also in US, which will be...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago
i have got 112 marks in jee main and 90%in class 12 where i will got a seat

You can use following link to get your rank http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html and get the colleges which you might get based on previous year’s cut off.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

See if you belong to the reserve category the definitly you will get one but for general the expected cutoff ls around 114 marks this year

Anshul Arora one month ago
View all Questions »