FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

sir/mam,

m starting my fresh preparation for iitjee 2011 now.

m also planing to study for aieee.

will i be able 2 make my best preparation for itt if i start now?

this year i am doin self study. i have nt joind any coaching cause last year i joined it for the first time ever but was not able to handle my school, coaching n time for self study all toghether..

also i have to prepare for my boards this year..

what should be the maximum time i should study each day to prepare myself best for iit?

i need an advice about which books 2 study from..

i am havin following books..

a) maths- r.d objective, my coaching's study materials

b) chemistry- n.c.e.r.t(for concepts), arihant, morrison n boyd, solomons fryhle, my coaching's study materials

c) physics- pradeep(of both class 11th n 12th- for concept), my coaching's study materials

and above all i have also purchased iitjee 30 years chapterwise-questionbank on all 3 topics, arihant book of bitsat 2010, arihant aieee solved papers on all 3 subjects and arihant aieee sbjecywise- question bank on all 3 subjects

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Anupama,

As you said your goal is IIT, you should not have left the coaching classes. Intead of concentrating on 11th you should concentrate on IIT Syllabus. IIT syllabus covers most of the 11th & 12th topics. Only thing is priparation is different. Yor dedication & determination plays vital roll for craking IIT.
Yes, still nothing has lost. You have enough time to complete the IIT syllabus. Coaching class would give you lot of guidence and practice of writing papers. Study time depends on howmuch your involvment in the study. Normal 6-7hrs a day is sufficient for clever student.
4 years ago

actually i hav decided 2 gt onlyn coaching..

i think this wil save my time n also wil prepare me wel..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukti 29 days ago

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 13 days ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 days ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 13 days ago
Sir I`m a bit confused, in counseling process, if I get the stream I put on top, is it mandatory that I have to go for it and I cannot choose the steams I put at the bottom even if I get it?

no , you have choices to chose from them, order is just for the sake of your preference, but you can select which ever course(whether its in top or bottom) if you meet the eligibility...

Prajwal Kavad 25 days ago

No its not like that, it is just a matter of your choice ….did you get that bracnh which interests you the most?if not...then you may go for joining another leading institution where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago
sir,im thinking of joining coaching in my 12th class im opting for bansals or resonance in kota i've messed up my 11th class completely and want to clear jee in 2011,plz suggest what to do...

dear student, If you really want to go Kota for IITJEE coaching. then my vote to Bansal. but to enter into bansal is very difficult. and if you are entering in that, most probably you will...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
Sir,i got 200000 air rank & nearly 65000 obc rank which college i can get & whether i get any nit

I guess you may get one, but to be double sure you must visit the official website of Jee mains and get to know about your stature there, also keep an eye on counselling rounds’ results and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

I

ABHAY SHUKLA 27 days ago
Sir which of these would be better BITS Goa CS, IIT BHU Chemical Engineering or ISM CS if palcement & packages are to be considered

If palcements & packages are to be considered CS would take first place everywhere, all the time
  img
Avinash one month ago

CS id always ahead in terms of placement with respect to other branches. Also BITS goa has good coding culture

vb 23 days ago

so sir in your suggestion CS from which of these would be the best: ISM, BITS, DTU, NSIT

Mehul Bhatia 29 days ago
View all Questions »