Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir/mam,

m starting my fresh preparation for iitjee 2011 now.

m also planing to study for aieee.

will i be able 2 make my best preparation for itt if i start now?

this year i am doin self study. i have nt joind any coaching cause last year i joined it for the first time ever but was not able to handle my school, coaching n time for self study all toghether..

also i have to prepare for my boards this year..

what should be the maximum time i should study each day to prepare myself best for iit?

i need an advice about which books 2 study from..

i am havin following books..

a) maths- r.d objective, my coaching's study materials

b) chemistry- n.c.e.r.t(for concepts), arihant, morrison n boyd, solomons fryhle, my coaching's study materials

c) physics- pradeep(of both class 11th n 12th- for concept), my coaching's study materials

and above all i have also purchased iitjee 30 years chapterwise-questionbank on all 3 topics, arihant book of bitsat 2010, arihant aieee solved papers on all 3 subjects and arihant aieee sbjecywise- question bank on all 3 subjects

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Anupama,

As you said your goal is IIT, you should not have left the coaching classes. Intead of concentrating on 11th you should concentrate on IIT Syllabus. IIT syllabus covers most of the 11th & 12th topics. Only thing is priparation is different. Yor dedication & determination plays vital roll for craking IIT.
Yes, still nothing has lost. You have enough time to complete the IIT syllabus. Coaching class would give you lot of guidence and practice of writing papers. Study time depends on howmuch your involvment in the study. Normal 6-7hrs a day is sufficient for clever student.
5 years ago

actually i hav decided 2 gt onlyn coaching..

i think this wil save my time n also wil prepare me wel..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 9 months ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 9 months ago
after first iterations bitsat had cut off 306 …..will i get anything under 293 score

You may get it …..to be sure you may visit the official website of BITS to find out the current status of your seat ,.......if you made it , well and good , else try at other prominent...

i am hoping to get 112 marks in jee mains2016 ,isit enough to qulify for advanced?

Hey student.. as per tha analysis of paper that we have done, we are expecting a cut off nearly 99-100..so you can expect to qualify the exam.. lets hope for the best
  img
Sakshi 26 days ago
hello! i have been offerd mech in amrita university,cooimbatore and eee in shiv nadar university. i am interested in both the fields.But which one should i opt?I am concerned about the...

Go with ME at Amrita rather then Shiv Nadar...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

Out of these two Amrita Uni stands atop according to all of your requirements, but you may go for comparative analysis of features being offered at some other renowned institutions too, try ...

View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off