sir/mam,

m starting my fresh preparation for iitjee 2011 now.

m also planing to study for aieee.

will i be able 2 make my best preparation for itt if i start now?

this year i am doin self study. i have nt joind any coaching cause last year i joined it for the first time ever but was not able to handle my school, coaching n time for self study all toghether..

also i have to prepare for my boards this year..

what should be the maximum time i should study each day to prepare myself best for iit?

i need an advice about which books 2 study from..

i am havin following books..

a) maths- r.d objective, my coaching's study materials

b) chemistry- n.c.e.r.t(for concepts), arihant, morrison n boyd, solomons fryhle, my coaching's study materials

c) physics- pradeep(of both class 11th n 12th- for concept), my coaching's study materials

and above all i have also purchased iitjee 30 years chapterwise-questionbank on all 3 topics, arihant book of bitsat 2010, arihant aieee solved papers on all 3 subjects and arihant aieee sbjecywise- question bank on all 3 subjects

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Anupama,

As you said your goal is IIT, you should not have left the coaching classes. Intead of concentrating on 11th you should concentrate on IIT Syllabus. IIT syllabus covers most of the 11th & 12th topics. Only thing is priparation is different. Yor dedication & determination plays vital roll for craking IIT.
Yes, still nothing has lost. You have enough time to complete the IIT syllabus. Coaching class would give you lot of guidence and practice of writing papers. Study time depends on howmuch your involvment in the study. Normal 6-7hrs a day is sufficient for clever student.
4 years ago

actually i hav decided 2 gt onlyn coaching..

i think this wil save my time n also wil prepare me wel..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am now studying in class 11th and I am thinking to shift to Kota for 12th standard. So is it possible to get admission in 12th over there? I will join Resonance classes and a school drop....

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 2 days ago

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 2 days ago
Are the following books enough for iitjee : Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Calculus : I.A. Maron Coordinate Geometry : S.L.Loney Objective R.D. Sharma for rest of the topics...

Hello Student, This much materila is more than sufficient. Good that you are refering to so many books Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 days ago

o behenkar itti saaree books meri to rd sharma or hc verma padhkar he jaan nikal jaati hai :D

Mohammad Dilshad 3 days ago
Which is better in terms of IIT JEE teaching faculty and approach : FIITJEE, VMC, AAKASH or ALLEN ?

ya rightly said ,, i am myself a vmcian from pitumpura batch and know the vast difference b/w any other institue and vmc ,, nothing compares VMC

abhidon3 19 days ago

vmc is best for for 2 year course

jatinjha 19 days ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

You have got good scores and have a bright future.The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach...
  img
Dinesh 5 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 5 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the implementation...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 5 years ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »