sir/mam,

m starting my fresh preparation for iitjee 2011 now.

m also planing to study for aieee.

will i be able 2 make my best preparation for itt if i start now?

this year i am doin self study. i have nt joind any coaching cause last year i joined it for the first time ever but was not able to handle my school, coaching n time for self study all toghether..

also i have to prepare for my boards this year..

what should be the maximum time i should study each day to prepare myself best for iit?

i need an advice about which books 2 study from..

i am havin following books..

a) maths- r.d objective, my coaching's study materials

b) chemistry- n.c.e.r.t(for concepts), arihant, morrison n boyd, solomons fryhle, my coaching's study materials

c) physics- pradeep(of both class 11th n 12th- for concept), my coaching's study materials

and above all i have also purchased iitjee 30 years chapterwise-questionbank on all 3 topics, arihant book of bitsat 2010, arihant aieee solved papers on all 3 subjects and arihant aieee sbjecywise- question bank on all 3 subjects

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Anupama,

As you said your goal is IIT, you should not have left the coaching classes. Intead of concentrating on 11th you should concentrate on IIT Syllabus. IIT syllabus covers most of the 11th & 12th topics. Only thing is priparation is different. Yor dedication & determination plays vital roll for craking IIT.
Yes, still nothing has lost. You have enough time to complete the IIT syllabus. Coaching class would give you lot of guidence and practice of writing papers. Study time depends on howmuch your involvment in the study. Normal 6-7hrs a day is sufficient for clever student.
4 years ago

actually i hav decided 2 gt onlyn coaching..

i think this wil save my time n also wil prepare me wel..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha 2 months ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
12 gram of carbon reacted with oxygen to produce CO and CO2 at 25 degree and at constant pressure.75Kcal heat was liberated and no carbon reacted.calculate the mass of oxygen which...

Probably your question is not complet. So plz check it and post it again. ..........................................................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago

no sir,question is complete

vineet chatterjee one month ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 5 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 5 years ago
Sir I can get mech eng . in MNIT & SVNIT , & i also get ICT in DA-IICT than which one is better ?

Hi, Actually NIT are better than DAIICT overall but in the recent years DAIICT has performed exceptionally well in terms of placements and thats y it is favorite for students. So if ur...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...

I would like to suggest you for NCERT firstly, Tkae a brief through NCERT, You would have idea about the syllabus and topic included for the AIIMS and AIPMT entrance exam. Later you must go...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »