MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

sir/mam,

m starting my fresh preparation for iitjee 2011 now.

m also planing to study for aieee.

will i be able 2 make my best preparation for itt if i start now?

this year i am doin self study. i have nt joind any coaching cause last year i joined it for the first time ever but was not able to handle my school, coaching n time for self study all toghether..

also i have to prepare for my boards this year..

what should be the maximum time i should study each day to prepare myself best for iit?

i need an advice about which books 2 study from..

i am havin following books..

a) maths- r.d objective, my coaching's study materials

b) chemistry- n.c.e.r.t(for concepts), arihant, morrison n boyd, solomons fryhle, my coaching's study materials

c) physics- pradeep(of both class 11th n 12th- for concept), my coaching's study materials

and above all i have also purchased iitjee 30 years chapterwise-questionbank on all 3 topics, arihant book of bitsat 2010, arihant aieee solved papers on all 3 subjects and arihant aieee sbjecywise- question bank on all 3 subjects

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Anupama,

As you said your goal is IIT, you should not have left the coaching classes. Intead of concentrating on 11th you should concentrate on IIT Syllabus. IIT syllabus covers most of the 11th & 12th topics. Only thing is priparation is different. Yor dedication & determination plays vital roll for craking IIT.
Yes, still nothing has lost. You have enough time to complete the IIT syllabus. Coaching class would give you lot of guidence and practice of writing papers. Study time depends on howmuch your involvment in the study. Normal 6-7hrs a day is sufficient for clever student.
5 years ago

actually i hav decided 2 gt onlyn coaching..

i think this wil save my time n also wil prepare me wel..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Find the equation of the family of circles which touch the pair of lines x 2 _ y 2 + 2y- 1 = 0. Please give detailed solutions. Step by step

+

Shankhaneel Basak one month ago

wats there btwn x^2 and y^2? (-/+)

Sandeep one month ago
Sir, just out of curiosity, where do the new IIT`s stand in the ranking of engineering colleges in India? Are they even in top 50?

If I talk about some specific brandes in newer IITs, they are in the top category with almost 100% placements that too with the good average pacakage. Yes few branches are still facing the...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

If you are doubtful or suspicious about the performance/rankings of IITs then I suggest to google outbtop rated institutions offering engg and tech study programs, and thus you may get an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
how is thapar university nowadays. how can it be compared to nit kkr.

Its good but prefer NIT kkr beacuse of many reasons. Thanks.
  img
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 6 years ago
How is the Past placement record of NIEC. Do big corporates come to this college for Campus Placement or IPU does centralized placement counseling for NIEC.

Dear student, you can visit their official website to know about there placement statistics. Also you can view the list of companies which come for the recruitment. Thanks.
  img

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details