ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   help me, i'm in 10th and i'm so concerned about my iit target. i'v done 10th r.d maths, and also physics and chem . i dont wanna start 11th course so can anyone suggest me a good book that can help me in bansal entrance test .

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear jayati

Prepare well from NTSE book.That will be enought to get good marks in bansal test.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

4 years ago

Its a good thing that you have done rd.......

Just read Schand or any other book like this carefully for Phy and Chem.....

I know it sounds strange but i know that its very easy to qualify bansal  enterance exam because I had also qulified it with a good rank..........

Believe me its not very difficult don't be so tensed......

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is nit admission is based on category rank or air rank bcz they have given cut off for different category

Based on AIR in individual cat. Also, the state reservation would be considered.
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

Does not matter as AIR rank for category goes higher than general.
  img
Abhinav yesterday
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 8 months ago
Sir my son got 110 marks in JEE Mains in OBC category and having 966 marks in +2. Can he get seat in NIT? and where will be?

It’s quite good to aspire high but if one is not upto the level to reach that stature then there is no fun in giving up all the hopes, I mean you sholud try at some other colleges or...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago

yes there are chances of nit but not so sure as this cut off had been decreased ,nothing can be judged about ranking, and counselling is like gambling and it depends on luck. i would...

ng29 15 days ago
i have got112 marks in jee main 2015 and ecepting 90% marks in class 12 cbse what wil be my rank

YOU ARE ON THE DEEADLINE OF CUTOFF marks because last year cut off was 115 and this year it is expected to be 125, but just wait for result. approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

you will not qualify main and your rank will not be calculated approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

if cutt off become 115 what will happen

shumba one month ago
if bonus is given to all then how someone get loss if he/she havn’t attempt the question?

ofcourse there is no loss whether u attempt or does not attempt it bonus is given to all candidates in jee main in jee advance bonus is given to those who had not attempted it approve if...

ng29 one month ago

two bonuses of physics only u have included but its ssure that question of probability will also be concluded ad bonus as many students will challenge the answer key last year also one que...

ng29 one month ago

i am getting 57 by adding two bonus and i am an SC candidate .is there any chance to clear for jee adv.

iitian one month ago
What are X-rays actually?

X-rays are a form of invisible, high-frequency electromagnetic radiation. The wavelength of x-rays is between 10 and 0.01 nanometers, corresponding to a frequency of 30 PHz to 30 EHz. X-rays...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »