Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

sir i read in ur posts that u suggest LG WADE for organic,but will a combination of Sanyal and Solomon suffice?and also is mechanics very important for IITJEE?if one has LG WADE does one need OP TANDON?

also please suggest some good books for inorganic

lastly is IE IRODOV relevant for IITJEE preparation?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

LG Wade is sufficient

Mechanics is very important, there are many topics which need a thourough study of mechanics

no I don't think so. Wade is sufficient

for inorganic: complete NCERT. and revise from it . IT is sufficient.

IE Irodov is not relevant today. BBut if you are a very good student than u can solve it.

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hey guys i want to know how to study for IIT-JEE (main&advanced) and which books should i refer?
First of all Join any good institute for its preparation.Make the proper shedule and planning for your course. Make the target plan for weekly/monthly. Try to solve the questions from the...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
for Physics – H C Verma, Arihant publ, IE Irodov For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P....
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?
If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....
Rahat S 4 months ago
I have attached the question
Hello Riddhi, Please answer the questions of other users in proper way only. If you dont know the answer then please do not post anything as this disturbs the questioner and you will lose...
Forum Team 2 months ago
Hi … are u …...this one is to gain points...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
sir,i have got 24755 obc ncl rank in mains 2015 and is from uttar pradesh.i want only civil engineering.can i get civil in a good or descent nit?i cracked vit on merit and is vit better...
Getting CS, EC or EE IT at VIT is better than lower NITs... But have a look it will help you alot
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
6 months are left and board & her mains both are very important exms..I am an avg student how to prepare for both mains and board ..wht is the best strategy to be successful wellly
uggling between Board Exams and JEE Main is quite a task in itself. With almost all exams having a cut off on your 12th board percentage, board exams can’t be underestimated anymore....
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
SIR, I got 177102 rank in general categorey and 7482 rank in SC categorey. My state of eligibility is Andhra Pradesh , can I get CS in NIT Warangal ?
It quite difficult to get CS NIT W as it got top notch preference for every candidate
Avinash 5 months ago
For CS the previous year closing rank for NITs after 4 th round was in and around 1,50,000 for SC category
Avinash 5 months ago
Can I get CS in any NIT?
Radhika Parihar 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details